The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

I agree with what is mentioned in the post: the best way to win cryptomonies is to learn about the subject (advantages, disadvantages, limitations, basic concepts, etc), and then to acquire skills and experience over time. This allows you to reduce the risk of ending up being swindled or simply wasting your time.

Learning is a must tsk before invest here, cause trading not a easy task. It required lots of knowledge and experience to get a goof amount of profit. But still lots of people are investing here without any kind of experience. That's leads them to the huge loss. 

Well, thanks for your explanation and advice, personally I know that it is not easy to trade, I have tried several times and many times I have lost some money, you have to investigate a lot before starting in this digital world, we would like more valuable information about trading, although we know that everyone has to find their way to trade, it is good that you give your experiences by this forum

I think the headline of this topic says it all, "Learn". Once you have an understanding of the markets, especially the larger markets then its far easier to exploit discrepancies when they come along. Another useful rule that should be apparent to everyone is buy low and sell high. 

Learning is the primary and primary way to succeed in everything, even in trading.  We need to learn every day in order to increase our experiences about cryptocurrencies and the latest updates. When I was a beginner I lost a lot of money because I was rushed and didn't learn enough about trading.  But now things are much better.  I advise you not to stop learning and make good use of this forum.

Totally agree, here it is really important to know, from the values to the different circumstances that make a currency rise or fall in price. Also so where you will carry out the operations, know the commission values for operating in them.
There are many things to consider

In cryptocurrencies like any other activity we are improving as we gain experience and inform ourselves about the subject, many times it is necessary to make mistakes to learn how to avoid them in the future and it never hurts to surround yourself with good people who are knowledgeable about the subject and are willing to help us.

Learning is the best way to gain knowledge about anything and when it comes to trading,it is our responsibility to learn from anywhere we can because without knowledge about trading we might have a risk of facing loss.So best tip is to learn

Thank you for this valuable information. Since, I am new to cryptocurrency, I am learning new things here in the forum, and participating in community discussions has helped me to know many things related to crypto and trading. Well I have also recently purchased a learning course for forex trading in Udemy, and I am also happy to know there are a lot of text tutorials related to trading in cryptotalk forums. I hope these tutorials will help me to understand the trading concepts and strategies in more detailed way.

To enter the world of exchange we must have nerves of steel because precisely because you have feelings of anguish when seeing that an asset goes down and your capital goes down, you make the terrible mistake of stopping everything and tackling a loss when hoping you could have earned more, This is also the case when we see an upward movement and you deliberately accelerate to sell at the wrong time and then you regret it and seeing it continue to rise you make the mistake of buying again believing that you have the intuition that it will continue to rise and pufff it collapses And you lose your cool and you make the same initial mistake again, being able to avoid this whole situation by staying calm and not getting carried away by the feelings that lead you to make accelerated decisions at the wrong time.

And as I always say and recommend, the best investment is in you, in your education and training.

Absolutely I agree. Investments made with the advice of others generally result in disappointment. It is necessary to research very well before investing. Education is a must if you are going to trade.

There are many ways to earn cryptos, be aware of airdrops, learn to trade or arbitrage cryptocurrencies, study projects well and buy tokens early before they go up a lot in price and be able to sell more expensive

On 7/16/2020 at 3:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

The suggestion you have made is just correct my brother many new members can make it in a postive sence and would make them to improve themself in every field. Which helps them to motivate learning more about the crypto world and helps to avoid fear and create a great confidence.

now there are a lot of groups in which people describe step by step how and what to do ... also the video ... I always first watch, read, learn before starting something .. for example, margin trading or staking, I first watched the video and only then went to do it

You are absolutely right to say that the first step is to learn, one must soak up all the information possible from the crypto currencies, learn from them, study them and get informed, with this you will have a good notion and will be able to get the most out of it. 

Hello friend .  You have posted such a valuable topic . If we want to become a successful trader or investor then we have to learn more about trading .  We should always learn new things about crypto world . 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

You five a good information if anyone have a knowledge about trading then he can make good profit on their trade and if he can do trade without learning about trading then he cannot do a good trade and may be he lost his investment.I think learning is the key of earning.

Hey. I completely agree with you. You can start trading at any time; risks must be taken into account. Before you start trading, you need to understand what a crypt is, what the price depends on, what news affects and where to watch it. Well, as experienced traders say - on the crypt, you need to trade what you don't mind losing. At least this applies to coins that are not included in the top5

On 16/7/2020 at 6:13, Calvinpriva said:

Hola amigos,

Creo que está de acuerdo con esto, aprender es la clave para cualquier inversionista / comerciante exitoso. ¡Puedes aprender de diferentes maneras, no en la escuela ni en la universidad! Pero puedes aprender en tu casa buscando en google, foros, blogs, grupos en línea y tutoriales de youtube. Cuando era un principiante en el comercio, perdí una cantidad inolvidable porque escuché que el comercio es rentable y pensé que sería fácil para cualquiera ganar fácilmente. Pero eso no es cierto, debe aprender a ser un comerciante / inversor exitoso. Hay muchas cosas que no sabemos y que pueden ayudarnos a mejorar nuestras habilidades y aumentaremos nuestras ganancias cuando las aprendamos y las apliquemos en nuestras operaciones / inversiones. 

Solo aprende, nunca te canses de aprender porque te ayudará mucho ...

• Aprenda a operar
  • Aprenda a invertir
  • Aprenda a evitar el miedo
  • Aprenda a controlar las emociones.
  • Más información sobre la disciplina comercial 

Seguir aprendiendo,

Aprende una y otra vez ...

Aún quedan muchas cosas que desconocemos.

¡Te deseo buena suerte en el aprendizaje!

Yes friend basically this is my preaching. learn about what we want to do to be able to do it well, forgive the redundancy! It is the best and safest way to do it, even in games of chance we must have learned discipline based on the risk and the method of play!

• +3 1

4 hours ago, rodr9572 said:

Yes friend basically this is my preaching. learn about what we want to do to be able to do it well, forgive the redundancy! It is the best and safest way to do it, even in games of chance we must have learned discipline based on the risk and the method of play!

Of course, we should always learn about anything that we need to do for a better results. A lot of people fails in what they do because they need success without learning, that is really bad.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That's right, I agree with your post, I can also add my opinion, first the best way at the beginning is to try to educate yourself financially with all the material that exists on the internet. Every so often, air launches of many new companies are coming out where you have to take advantage of that moment, a clear example is free dollar yobit.

• +1 1

In the cryptocurrency industry, you can make money by trading or investing in projects. However, this usually requires thorough research, a long time and no guarantee of sustainable income.  With a growing interest in making money with zero effort, various ways of making a profit thanks to cryptocurrencies are being continuously developed. As the safety of these products increases, they seem to have the potential to become a stable and credible source of income.

• +1 1

well obviously u should learn some basics + coinbase & coinmarketcap are allready launching "learn & earn" stuff for few coins, it might be not that much but its still some value and also the education which u get out from it can profit ur selfs for the future, u learn more about the coin, u learn some usecase, u learn some trading patterns which might help u trading later on also so u should check this out..