The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

It is by making mistakes that you learn. We have to take it one step at a time and have patience, because to achieve our goals we have to have knowledge and gain experience to be able to go far and of course, when you do something you like it gets easier

Very nice points. I have to add on the list. Learn to be patient. Patience is a very important thing in crypto. Sometimes it doesn't happen according to your wish at that time you have to be patient.  The other important thing is learning. Learn and earn

Do your survey, it's very important. Don't depend on anyone. Read news daily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend

This is true, at the present time we have many ways to learn and are somewhat easy to do, and the person must learn a little patience

A point must be noted during the search for learning. There are many sites that work on fraud and theft for beginners

I wish everyone luck

Edited by Ahmad Ba

All the points are true  especially the third and forth ones , avoiding fear and controling emotions are very important to be able to trade because trading require to use your brain more than anything and should be wise and smart in your decision

• +4 1

58 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Patience is a very important thing in crypto. Sometimes it doesn't happen according to your wish at that time you have to be patient.  The other important thing is learning.

Actually your arrangement of these two golden qualities in to order is great and perfect, because one most be Patient before to be able to Learn. As learning requires patient due to some challenges one may come across. But with Patient he/she can learn and be well inculcated with robust experiences, distinctive skills and diverse strategies on how handle and manage Crypto currencies to be earning huge amount of money.

• +2 1

I am also thinking the better way to earn cryptocurrencies is to learn about that and trading and investing also depend on our learning skills .before making decision, make a deeply research and do that on a correct way. I hope everyone solved their issues from the member who mentioned a post above. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

Indeed, you words are golden, we should not stop learning because money come and go but knowledge stays, knowledge is very important to improve ourselves in many aspects not just financially.

"We grow by lifting others"

I agree with you, learning is the first step to the success of anything, and through it we gain the necessary experience for trade and invention and thus achieve the benefit that can only be achieved through learning, because entering into the field of trade without sufficient knowledge or experience may cause us a lot of losses.

Learning makes perfect, keep learning ,keep improving your skills in cryptocurrency,the legit and simple way or channel is to be here, we all should be lucky to know about this great forum, many are looking for this opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency but did not get

you are right my friend @Calvinpriva, in my first experience in crypto currency i lost big money, because i don't know where i invest and which coin i trade on it, but when i decided to learning and search for all  about crypto, i understood how i should be invest and trade, now i'm good in my investment and trading and i earning money.

Yes, the best way to earn money in cryptos is learn how to do it or ask some strategies in seniors here. If you don't have enough knowledge to do crypto, it could leads you to the wrong path just like you could possibly being scammed or hacked.

I totally agree with that because mostly people don't even know what crypto is and that is the biggest problem only thing they want is money so learning the basics and trading investing should be learned first 

• +2 1

always beginners when entering crypto head for trading thinking it is easy and a fast way to get rich , myself if i had money i think i would've done the same when i was beginner but lucky me i didn't have, and also the points you mentioned are true but i see the last 3 points should be ahead the first two because learning to control our emotions and how to deal with money comes first when we want to learn how to trade

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I totally agree with the content of this post, because you must first study what you are going to invest the money in, or to be able to work on something that is really productive you must first know the topic you will be working on.

5 hours ago, yato987 said:

always beginners when entering crypto head for trading thinking it is easy and a fast way to get rich , myself if i had money i think i would've done the same when i was beginner but lucky me i didn't have, and also the points you mentioned are true but i see the last 3 points should be ahead the first two because learning to control our emotions and how to deal with money comes first when we want to learn how to trade

@yato987i have seen many member who come in crypto world but focus on earning than learning but those member who focus on learning only, now they earn more money than those member who was hurry to earn money begin of crypto life.. So its mean first we need to learn then the money will come to us automatically            

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right, learning is the first step .If you really want to earn money from Here,but you really don't know anything about this field,you can learn from other knowledgable media or we can learn from here.Our respective colleagues will tell ,or we can learn  through read from here

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987i have seen many member who come in crypto world but focus on earning than learning but those member who focus on learning only, now they earn more money than those member who was hurry to earn money begin of crypto life.. So its mean first we need to learn then the money will come to us automatically            

@Dorjoy12 yes mate , i believe those who came to earn before learning has lost their money and they are the same people that say crypto is scam , but those who learnt and spent a long period of time to gain knowledge before entering the trading field will be able to earn good  profits later that will cover all the effort they put on learning

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Anyone wishing to enter this world is faced with a myriad of questions. Because, let's face it, this new digital economy is a bit like setting foot on a continent that has not yet been explored: we feel a certain exaltation, like a pioneer who has just discovered a new “El Dorado”, but at the same time, one he feels lost, disoriented by the vastness of this unknown territory with potentially hostile steps.

"It is necessary to make the personal investment in the present, in order to prepare for the future."

JIM ROHN

The first thing they must do is assimilate a group of new concepts, a jargon that is sometimes very technical, learn to use new tools and find answers to all the questions that are surely being asked. Such as:

What is the best Cryptocurrency to invest?

Where can I buy them?

What platform is the best and safest to carry out some type of transaction or keep my savings in cryptocurrencies?

Can I make big profits with this new  monetary system?

Is this evergreen or is it just a fad from some enlightened geeks?

Is it a bursting bubble or a Ponzi scheme that will ruin more than one?

And finally, is this all legal?

Doing something without knowing what you are doing is a catastrophe, we cannot imagine a person making a bridge without being an engineer or having studies so that he does not fall, in cryptocurrencies learning is decisive to be able to obtain profits and calm down when he loses, there is that learning to trade without emotions, use logic and sometimes depend on luck, being self-taught has been very beneficial for me, I have been able to learn a lot, at first it was very emotional, after reading a lot and studying the cases of others it taught me to be More logically, I have not made great fortunes, but I have earned enough to live. The study makes us see things from a rational point of view.

Knowledge is everything my friend without knowledge you can loose thousands of Dollars and with knowledge you can gain profit of thousands of Dollars through small amount of money.I have seen many people who start trading at the same day when they join Crypto world.They take it very easy and think that it is just a piece of cake and after they loose their money they blame Crypto trading, that it is fake.So gaining knowledge is very important in every field.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

In my opinion, the main thing in any field is persistent training and a lot of practice. The situation is similar with regard to trading.
Well, the truth is, I would still highlight the risk of management. In my opinion, this is a very important component of success