The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Investing and earning money is not easy
Each of us has to do a constant and continuous search for topics that we can benefit from in the field of investment
To be a successful trader

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 5

People think trading is simple but the moment their investment goes down from $1000 to $800 of course they get scared and the decision to sell means -$200 in this case. A 20% loss in trading is terrible and means that now you need 25% profits just to recover on the next trade.

I've made similar mistakes and doing many things wrong. I decided day-trading is not for me and only do a few trades per year now where I see risk being lower. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

People think trading is simple but the moment their investment goes down from $1000 to $800 of course they get scared and the decision to sell means -$200 in this case. A 20% loss in trading is terrible and means that now you need 25% profits just to recover on the next trade.

I've made similar mistakes and doing many things wrong. I decided day-trading is not for me and only do a few trades per year now where I see risk being lower. 

@BTC Future I made those mistakes too when i started trading, because i thought trading is easy! But now everything is fine because i trade with a good profit after i learn and practice.

1 hour ago, Ahmad ah said:

Investing and earning money is not easy
Each of us has to do a constant and continuous search for topics that we can benefit from in the field of investment
To be a successful trader

Sure, investing is not easy than we think at the beginning. We need time to learn some skills so that we can trade and earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

27 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure, investing is not easy than we think at the beginning. We need time to learn some skills so that we can trade and earn profit.

Off course its not a easy thing, otherwise everyone would do it good. Everyone need to learn how to walk before running, so the same in investing. 

Read, investigate, learn before start investing so you would get loss and lose a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes you are right...learning is the first step to be success in life.. If you dont know about bitcoin or about something then soon you Will be caught as a spammer but if you learn about a thing first then use it different site, it be best because you know about the thing properly..so before  write something we need to know about it..spam can make your life hell         

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Investment in crypto coins not need any extra skills just know the coins information its enough, but crypto trading not easy its my personal experience recently means two months back I start trading and I invest 100$ in trading, but I do some mistakes and loss my capital then I realized trading not easy, before entire in trading I read so many article in our forum watch videos, but I can't learn properly so once again I start learn trading.

• +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is true because trading without learning is bad and you will not be success by doing that. When you learn, you will know all the basic skills of trading and investing, they will help you very much.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think newcomers might learn something from my terrible experience when I was a newcomer in crypto trading field. I dived into cryptocurrency trading(Separate background for Forex trading too)   just believing other's ideas that Crypto trading is a get rich quick sector. I started trading with really a good amounts more than $300 at the very first stage. I only thought price of BTC keeps growing up and never falls down, that was my misunderstanding and huge blunders, I keep loosing value due to high price volatility of BTC, I lost my patience and sold all holdings accepting a huge loss after that incident I realized, crypto trading needs money to make money not actually a get rich quick option without extraordinary trading skills plus initial capital.I have learning so many things according to my  experience to get profits in the crypto world. 

• +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Of course, anyone who wants to become a successful trader in the field of crypto must first learn cryptography by searching in Google and YouTube or by working in a forum CryptoTalk, because you cannot make a profit in crypto unless you have the experience, knowledge and patience 

• +1 6
  • +2 3

You are right about it the learning is the key to success .When i started on cryptoworld i have invested 50 $ on low value coin and it is not rising and i am waiting for at least 4 months but as the time passes i have learn lots of things from this forum so first learn about the thing then start it .  

• +1 2

Absolutely cryto is one of the best earning and learning platform. Shall I tack about my experience is most reliable and maximum you got a easy english knowledge and one of the high paid site. 

• +2 3
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

Thank you my friend for this informative and helpful post. This post of yours was very helpful for us beginners here to know what is the best thing to do to earn in this crypto world. I hope this post will see by the beginners here for them to get knowledge on how they can earn here.

@kitekite24 You are welcome my dear friend. Learning is good and i hope as you said, this post will help beginners to show them the best way to earn crypto... I appreciate.

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think newcomers might learn something from my terrible experience when I was a newcomer in crypto trading field. I dived into cryptocurrency trading(Separate background for Forex trading too)   just believing other's ideas that Crypto trading is a get rich quick sector. I started trading with really a good amounts more than $300 at the very first stage. I only thought price of BTC keeps growing up and never falls down, that was my misunderstanding and huge blunders, I keep loosing value due to high price volatility of BTC, I lost my patience and sold all holdings accepting a huge loss after that incident I realized, crypto trading needs money to make money not actually a get rich quick option without extraordinary trading skills plus initial capital.I have learning so many things according to my  experience to get profits in the crypto world. 

@Whited35 This is a good story and has something to learn, thanks for share it. I agree with you my friend, crypto trading needs money to earn money and its not easy as we think at the beginning. Starting trading without learning some skills and without capital, you will never earn.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Very well said, mate. I'm planning to do Cryptocurrency too when I earn here in Cryptotalk because I'm just a beginner and waiting for the conversion of my tokens in Sept. Right now I'm just reading and watching how Cryptocurrency works. This is a good advice for everyone mate. Thank you. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very true , the best way to earn crypto is to earn money with it , and this is after you learn , most people need to learn and understand how to use crypto , because we can not just use crypto through learning or trading, for crypto to exist we should be able to use it so as to increase its value

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

50 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 This is a good story and has something to learn, thanks for share it. I agree with you my friend, crypto trading needs money to earn money and its not easy as we think at the beginning. Starting trading without learning some skills and without capital, you will never earn.

@Calvinpriva I can still find so many guys who think crypto world is the best place to earn money without any hard labor. They need to wake up first. I do not think there is a  shortcut way to be a good trader in the crypto world to gain more benefits. Fortunately, you have highlighted some great tips so nicely  😍

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva I can still find so many guys who think crypto world is the best place to earn money without any hard labor. They need to wake up first. I do not think there is a  shortcut way to be a good trader in the crypto world to gain more benefits. Fortunately, you have highlighted some great tips so nicely  😍

@Whited35 Thanks much! Yap, they should wake up, earning in crypto is not that easy... At least by learning it can help to reduce some difficulties and they will trade well.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Learning is the primary means that enables us to work in the areas of trading correctly, the more our experience in these areas such as trading and investment and the less our losses, therefore we must learn continuously and benefit from the experience of the rest of the members and their experiences

Have the current advance knowledge of how earning start and try to learn more from those that made it successful after participation in that project.

This is true learning is very important to succeed in our goals that we work on.
But it must be noted that learning should be from sites with useful information as well as from people who have a lot of knowledge and experience.

If we resort to investing or trading without real identification, the losses will be great
So learning before investing leads us to a quick and safe profit

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I agree with you complete yon there. Especially when it comes to trading. Many people mistake trading as a simple transaction  between coins that are going up in value and coins that are decreasing in value, which is the essence of trading, however the true skill lies in predicting the market. This is stuff that can only be learnt through many hours put into analyzing the market and learning how others analyze the market. This will help to mitigate losses and also to increase your profits. Granted that it is not easy, but through learning, any problem like this can be solved. 

For example in this forum. The knowledge that i have gained here has been useful in many other crypto aspects in my journey, and most don't stop to take the in the knowledge and focus primarily on a quick earn. 

• +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Just as it's educationally and genuinely stated, "knowledge is the golden key to success" to be able to make a meaningful changes, secure your dream future, it's depends knowledge and experience you have learnt. Because without learning it you can achieve them

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

That's why making your own research will be the best option to learn. Reading topics on this forum is also help if you dont have background on it. But dont depend on what is written there. So you will understand some points to consider before you can make a profit from crypto. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1