The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Dear friend first of all we start any task we should have a bit knowledge about this mean to say the market rate it's values and it's nature.  Crypto trading tells us the best way of trading. Therefore crypto is very useful website.

All the points are true  especially the third and forth ones , avoiding fear and controling emotions are very important to be able to trade because trading require to use your brain more than anything and should be wise and smart in your decision...🤒🤒

This is genuine on the grounds that exchanging without learning is awful and you won't be accomplishment by doing that. At the point when you learn, you will know all the fundamental abilities of exchanging and contributing, they will help you without a doubt.

Of course, this forum is one of the best sites for learning currencies as well as earning from it. You can also learn trading, selling, buying and taking enough information to be able to earn

A human being has the preparations and powers to learn, change, succeed, and acquire experiences and skills a lot, and he must not stop seeking knowledge no matter how much knowledge he reaches, because knowledge has no end and no end as long as man is alive, and whenever a person increases knowledge, new horizons of knowledge and pleasure are opened for him together.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Learning is the best way to be in order to improve our experience in the areas of trading and investment, through learning we have many good ideas that you can post in the forum, so we must learn more to get more opportunities

Good luck, may God reward you. 

Edited by Bashar111

Yes I believe that learning crypto is the best way to earn, alot of information on the internet and sometimes it get confusing, but getting the information from a right person is must important, I am glad I am here because I have gotten information from the right people here.

Yes i agree your point of that earn crypto learn more because reason behind this that it is necessary for you to learn more and more about crypto and become expert which will be helpful for your reputation.

• +4 1

Yes you are right that learning is the best way of cryto earnings,

Cryptcurrency depends on experience and learning skills,

If you know the cryptcurrency trading rules you will be earn a good profit.

This is the most profitable way of earnings in these cryptcurrency days.

Very well said buddy, when we have great knowldge about cryptocurrency then it will also help us to earn money as well. There are many ways for us to earn money especially if we have good kjowledge about cryptocurrency.

@TomanVery well said, mate. I'm planning to do Cryptocurrency too when I earn here in Cryptotalk because I'm just a beginner and waiting for the conversion of my tokens in Sept. Right now I'm just reading and watching how Cryptocurrency works. This is a good advice for everyone mate. Thank you. 

The good thing about this platform is that you learn and also earn at the same time.. All you have to do is just follow the rules and post good content post 

This platform gives us a very good idea about cryptocurrency from the post that people share in this forum and also we can gain knowledge about lot of other things. 

Cryptotalk is mostly preferred by students because they can make money in a short span of time and with little effort so that they can concentrate in their education and studies.

Here the work is to share your knowledge and gain reputation and through that you can earn money, so knowledge helps you gain the money in this platform.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Putting away and bringing in cash isn't simple 

Every one of us needs to do a consistent and constant quest for subjects that we can profit by in the field of speculation 

To be an effective merchant

Yes crypto talk is the reason I can to know about cryptocurrencies. This platform provides us learning and learning both. Learning is the key to success. Now I am learning about trading .

If you want to make money through investment, start investing only a small amount of money if you are a new member. Then try to handle everything patiently. Then do whatever you want with money only so after knowing its rules and regulations

I support this because looking for more details about cryptocurrency guide us to knowledge and skills. So we must spend our times on learning more than anything else. So in first step, learn how to trade and also how to research well.

yes of course the best way to crypto is learn because we cannot do anything before learn it.if we start a job we will learn about its pay.similary if we join any school or college we will read form.

Inorder to achieve great on crypto we need a great knowledge as per. Because lack of knowledge about the crypto will lead you to lose your money. There are many people are there such kind. So don't be that kind of trader or investor. Also we need patience on our work and learning. Don't take rush on working on crypto

Really strong points. I've got to add to the list. Learn to be gentle with you. Patience in crypto is a really necessary thing. Often you don't have to be careful at the time, according to your wish. The other important thing is to understand. Learn to earn.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Exactly dude i am also here for earning money in the start but as i passes time here i realized that how beneficial this forum is and i learnt thai thing that if you earn money or knowledge from this paltform at a same time so first you.have to learn.and understand about it then do work..

• +3 1

The mistakes of others members are lessons for us the beginner to learn from and avoid them in future. Most beginners are planning to start investment of crypto currencies buying and selling of crypto coins. It necessary to get the experience to make success

Absolutely yes, if you want to join crytotalk you have learn, for example like schooling you have to from the grassroots before taken any step, so applicable to crytotalk too, as a beginner you need to know the rules and regulations in the forum before making any post, so learning is very important to us because in any you found yourself, you have to learn

Of cours. To get something we have need to put something. There also a system to get cryptocurrency by post content in about simething. But without knowledge it is not easy for us to create some or not useful for members without any experinces content. So it is crying need for us to first gain knowledge more.

I am completely agree with you that without learning no one cannot been able to earn even anything , and you have told very well that we should learn about the investment , trading and mining also.