The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

You are right, I think the first thing you should do is to do information marathi about anything. The best way you mind instruction and follow it 

Yes to work in any kind of work and also in crypto you should learn about the work before doing. Without learning about the work you can not do it.

Yes you are right my friend. You should be loading about anything before doing anything about it. Because you can't do anything unless you have Information about it.

Yes i agree with you .crypto is basically a place where knowledge is very benificial for earning a handsome amount. You have to  learn that how to trades ,how to making conversation with your client and the most important you have to learn the fluctuality of the graphs of different kind of currencies. You have to know about the market pricing strategy after these thing you surely be a good crypto worker  learning in crypto is about 80 percent for my concern.

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes bro you are right, absolutely investing and earning is not easy but if we want to invest and earn we should stay on crypto talk. Because crypto talk give us opportunity to get earning. First of all we should learn about all things what is investing what is earning etc. The question is that how we gain learning from crypto talk, we should go to the section and read all questions are present there and read their replies and you should give your opinion there from this way you will get much knowledge about investing and earning. @Calvinpriva 🥰

• +5 1

I'm totally agree with you, because i thought that any thing you want to achive in life can't get with out learning and experience. About forum who don't know about trading so who he will get profit. A person don't kbow about investment strategy so who he can earn. So all this things and other require learning and experience. So please invest time in learning. 

• +2 1

Yes a very good idea to earn more and more.when you do any work with out knowledge than it is totally wastage of time and is not also better for your reputation.so always try to do best.

Yes you are right.learning is a first step to success. If you wanna get success in your life just learn and then become luxury life.but experience matter most.if you know all about this site then you know how to save scammers.and how to invest and trade this site and gain profit with loods.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

The question is that how we gain learning from crypto talk, we should go to the section and read all questions are present there and read their replies and you should give your opinion there from this way you will get much knowledge about investing and earning.

Well said brother @F4 Shahid Ali. Visiting different topics on different sections is the better way to learn, we just have to read a topic and reply it according to what we understood, or we can ask a question if we did not understand it. Cryptotalk forum is a nice place to learn crypto, so it's good to use this opportunity in the right way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, faisalmeo said:

@Calvinpriva yes dear i agree with you trading and investing money is not easy. If we have no experience about trading and investing we lose all our money. Therefore we must gain knowledge about it and then we can start investing with low money.

You are right @faisalmeo, trading and investing is not easy as many peoples think, if we trade or investing normally we can lose our money. We have to learn all the best strategies of investing and trading so that we can not risk our money, instead we will trade in confidence because we will know what we do.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Learning is a need to task before invest right here, cause trading, not a clean project. It required masses of know-how and enjoy to get an excellent amount of profit. But nonetheless, plenty of human beings are making an investment here with none sort of revel in. That's led them to a very good  loss.

Learning makes perfect my friends for that reason we have to learn a lot if really we want to earn in cryptowold because the field is very wide which requires a lot of knowledge and experience to succeed. Things become more easier for you to accomplish whenever you learn, so let us seek knowledge because it is light.

Yes my friend i agree with you.  Cryptotalk is a platform to gain a lot of knowledge.  It’s  very helpful for everyone to gain knowledge.      

of course I reach a decision with you,the unsurpassed lane to be taught crypto is to learn,to ascertain is categories in two modification outlook as to day we are in expand province every fad is altogether about technology you tin apply you mobile mobile phone to be taught supplementary about crypto by liability other examination and make a out of the ordinary time for your self to take off through several content manuscript and follow  supplementary face they, in addition you will be auspicious to be taught tradition and investing.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes dear friend learning is very important to become successful in trading or investing. In the career of cryptocurrencies in starting I also lost a much money. And then after my failures I learned a lesson that now before any trading or investing I must have to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies so I joined this forum and I also doing research on cryptocurrencies that how can I trading her investing to Earn a good profit. Thank you so much dude you are sharing a very good information.

• Useful or interesting 1

to earn crypto the best way is the investing ,
so the investing need some important thing : 
1- studying the market very well.
2- read and search the export's opinions.
3- being patient .

• +3 1

New people how to not know about crypto for him this site is very helpful.  Its give earn and learn same time many post teach us about crypto currency, Bitcoin and some others information.  When I come this site first day I read many comments and learnt that Cryptocurrency and its uses  and his benefits. 

• +2 1

I agree with you. Crypto, especially altcoins are a very risky environment for these people who have little or none experience and knowledge in stock markets. You may earn very high amounts in short time but it is also possible to lose if you arent careful. I advise the beginners to stay away from margin or futures trading until they learn how the market works. Good luck

Surely crypto is just one of many optimal/optimally learning and earning stage. SH All I think in my experience is the most reputable and utmost you have a simple threading comprehension and a few of those top compensated internet site.

• +1 1

To be successful in Cryptocurrency trading and investment needs one knowledge and understanding of Cryptocurrency and this can only be acquired only when one is ready to learn. Its easy for people to tell someone that investing or trading in Crypto makes one earns a lot but the truth of the fact is that without one learning it and has full knowledge about it, it will lead to an huge loss of one capital.

The best way to earned crypto is to learn, I have really agree with you if you want to work in this platform very excellent you need to pay more attention very well. and concentrate on your work in addition you need to be very hardworking and be knowledgeable about the forum.

Yes the investment is not easy. But in the Cryptotalk platform you have not required the much experience or education. Just you should to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and investment you money for the profit. 

The best way to earn crypto is to earn money with it because if we want to earn more than we must have a knowledge about crypto world. Therefore we must learn continuously and benefit from the experience of the rest of the members and their experiences.

I have face my online world first loss in forex  in 2014 where I was just fascinated by friend forex earning make deposit in forex for earning. I thought this would be easy and all I have to do is to control the buy sell button. Seriously I was naive and never thought it's whole new world which have own principle and I lose all my money in few hours. Later I start from scratch and learn from other experience person who was working in crypto .Then I start again and find good profit. So learning is first step toward your goal and the emotion control is biggest turning point for you in online field. You have to control emotion for better out come. Now I am doing crypto trading and adjusting my self with market movements.