Important scam notice to you all - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Important scam notice to you all

thank you for your important suggestions .... actually not only us some people.... rather every people have to careful about this....

there are  many people who got flirted by  accepting many offers by dont judge... so before accepting any kind of offers they should be judge about it.../

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

@Abiaan Thanks mate to share this scam alert, its really bad news this famous personalities social media accounts hacks and hackers tries to cheating this account holder's followers, i hope no one believe this fake twittes,.recently I heard someone using Elon Musk name and runs fake giveaway campaign, anyone  join then send some bitcoins in their account and participate in this giveaway and scammers collect millions of dollars through this fake campaign.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Yes...you are right...I agree with you

they have enough money to wast,, but we are the people of poor society.... that's why we can't prefer it or accept it....     actually many people will accept this kind of scams by their greed ... but I will not suggest it to do

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Well this type of scam was running for a long time in YouTube live by hacking big channels with even million of subscriber. Now hackers are targeting billionaires person for this attack. It's bad to hear but I'm sure many of people had already sent to the address who are new at this Crypto industry. And because of act like this Crypto and Bitcoin are blamed for illegal activities. Maybe with help of Twitter the people behind this got caught.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, that's right, yesterday many of the accounts were hacked to famous people on Twitter, everyone should be careful and not to click on any link because these are huge scams aimed at stealing money

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

A twitter administrative account was hacked using social engineering (by probably fooling the twitter admin to pass access to his account). Not surprising but definitely points out to lack of security from this centralized social media. Accounts were hacked because this admin was a superuser able to control them. Another issue that points to lack of privacy and control of all these stupid services. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

My telegram is filled with double money back offers account where they offer you to double your money .I read and heard about those scammers now this this hackers used oldest trick with celeb ,politicians ,businessman accounts where their coles people blindly trusted their  Twits which lead this to huge lose because people start following each another without confirmation.They are mature people but the greed comes over them.They just open their wallets for hacker on simple twits which is used on many accounts ,the hacker does not change their content in the twit,how could people not  noticed this.I was scammed one time but after that i learned my lesson i hope this time people also leaned from this .

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yeah I have also noticed that ! And many people lose their capital because they trusted them . 

I don't knoe how people trust fastly ! Even if this man is popular ! We know that 1,000 dollar is really good amount here in Crypto world ! And many people lost their all capital because of this hacker

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for those members here especially for newest because they will aware how to avoid being scammed. I hope you will continue to share other information here in this forum.

• +2 1

As a crypto member i am always aware of THIS becuase its a basic thing that no one will give you double money within a few hours.. So if you want to dont get scammed in online just learn the basic thing and be aware from scammer. Dont believe this kind of post and secure your wallet more... Thank you       

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have heared this news. This news is really very shocking.   The fact that scammers have used their names to steal a lot of money is undoubtedly a tragedy. We should not take action without checking and selecting anything. And I hope these cyber criminals will be caught soon  

• +1 2

That's right, this is very unfortunate. In addition to this, the technology based on artificial intelligence that clones images of celebrities or any face to simulate videos for unknown purposes. Thanks for your input, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for sharing this, i real wonder! It seems like all those accounts have been hacked by one hacker, or a group of hackers who are working together. I feel sorry for those people who have been scammed and send their money to them.

• +2 1

Ohh how's this happened. How can any one hack this account.  Once I saw one video on YouTube that Alon musk is giving some crypto. Now I understand that it's fake. But the sad thing is in that video has viewed by millions of people. So we can imagine how many people will be scammed. 

• +2 1

I saw that news too. I saw a youtube channel where a youtuber said that its twitter itself that is doing this things. I do not know why he said that but its not usual to get hacked so many big whales profile. I think those profile might be having best security.

• +2 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

While using social media, we need to be very careful, and we should be careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies. There are many scammers out there to scam and they think of all possible means to hack individual exchanges account using phishing attack. 

• +1 1

Oh I wanted to  write about this and the scam its tough that people have been scammed and its important we have to keep on the work you have to really define the lots of work you are doing , there is a lot people have been scammed , I first spotted it on ripple and they had  hacked Ripples CEOs You tube channel to make it look real

• +1 1
  • +2 3

The sad part of the matter is not the breakthrough, but the ignorance, which is that people believed the hoax and started sending money to the hacker's wallet, and he made very big money

• +2 1

Really irritating scam tricks by scammers on telegram and so many social media platforms like Facebook, now on Twitter, YouTube, etc. Just like this, I nearly fell into scammer's trick on Facebook. Under skrill's official Facebook page, my comment got replied by the same Skrill page with same picture and name. At that time not "Author" tag for OP and I thought it was real facebook page later I knew that it was fake skrill page with zero followers. So guys, be aware from this sort of scamming tricks, Never pay amounts to strangers to expect money back from them ! 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thanks very much for sharing this, i just wonder how this happened to all those large accounts?! Those hackers must have collect large amount of money because they hacked accounts for trusted people.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many scammers out there to scam Now I understand that it's fake. But the sad thing is in that video has viewed.information here in this forum.

• +1 2

This is a good content of yours my friend this is a good advice for the members here and mostly for the beginners like me and it is good too that you posted some examples for it to become more detailed. I hope the members will see this so that they will be notice on that scam.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really irritating scam tricks by scammers on telegram and so many social media platforms like Facebook, now on Twitter, YouTube, etc.yesterday many of the accounts were hacked to famous people on Twitter,So,While using social media, we need to be very careful, and we should be careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Shayon360
  • +1 3