Crypto debit card and Exchanges... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Crypto debit card and Exchanges...

Today I saw the news that Binance is launching its crypto debit card

will be cards for people living in countries of the European Economic Area and according to the news, Binance plans in the future to provide cards for more countries.

My question is:

will it be that in the future all exchanges will also start to provide crypto debit card?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 17
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

It's good news. I hope they also expand to other parts of the world and provide the different users of this exchange. It is important that cryptocurrencies can have a real use. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

Crypto debit cards are pointless and seriously using them is not intelligent.

• The customer buys and pays double fees to binance (fee imposed by Binance/Swipe to use the card along with fees to sell the designated coins for fiat).
  • Also pays a standard amount to get the card and perhaps there is a standard yearly fee of like $10.
  • The merchant receives the amount in his national currency and also pays fees to his bank for processing the fiat transcation.

Meanwhile just using the BankCard without crypto.

• Customer pays no fee for the transaction
  • Customer pays no fee for the card and most debit cards until recently didn't demand fee (some banks began asking for 15 euro for each new card)
  • Only the merchant pays the same fee

Buying with crypto:

• Customer pays only miners fees
  • Merchant pays no fees at all

Bitcoin fixed this 11 years ago. All the rest are pointless. Binance is just trying to milk their customers.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

This is a good step from the platform Binance launch its debit card, but I think this debit card will be available to users Binance in Europe and USA only now, I hope that over time all platforms will do the same step

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I hope this will be a great job..... this time many people facing problems in very kinds.....

so if crypto create their own debit card it will be a great  thing for us....... so I have enough hope and I eagerly waiting for if this already happen........ so 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I didn't heard this news before, so i don't know about this crypto debit cards for binance. I heard about crypto credit cards from other sites but i never used them because the exchange that i use don't credit cards.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Crypto debit cards are pointless and seriously using them is not intelligent.

• The customer buys and pays double fees to binance (fee imposed by Binance/Swipe to use the card along with fees to sell the designated coins for fiat).
  • Also pays a standard amount to get the card and perhaps there is a standard yearly fee of like $10.
  • The merchant receives the amount in his national currency and also pays fees to his bank for processing the fiat transcation.

Meanwhile just using the BankCard without crypto.

• Customer pays no fee for the transaction
  • Customer pays no fee for the card and most debit cards until recently didn't demand fee (some banks began asking for 15 euro for each new card)
  • Only the merchant pays the same fee

Buying with crypto:

• Customer pays only miners fees
  • Merchant pays no fees at all

Bitcoin fixed this 11 years ago. All the rest are pointless. Binance is just trying to milk their customers.

I agree with everything you said, but it is very difficult to use cryptocurrencies in the real world even indirectly (converting cryptocurrency into local currency), so having this card helps a lot, I particularly already had a Mastercard that allowed me to use cryptocurrencies in my country and I must say it was really good

9 minutes ago, Ayman Nasim said:

Bitcoin debit cards help bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and the real world, making it possible to buy just about anything with your crypto assets.

I agree

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Debit Card of Binance look like an good option for all the European crypto users that they can use their debit card and for this reason many other exchange users come to Binance exchange to use this feature . May be other exchanges adopt this but not at this You see that now these crypto currencies are in developing stage and it needs more then 10 years to use crypto currencies instead of Fiat currencies .

I think it’s not good news. If it will happen, it maybe a loss. Buyers and seller Have to pay double fees. They have to pay annual or monthly fees which is not profitable. But it can be a great change in crypto world    . The usage of crypto currency in real life will be happened.      

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Its a very good news and its also showing that people of the world is adapting crypto currency heavily. They already offer a withdraw system in online wallet through fiat currency. I think they should expand their area there first. I want to withdraw form binance by my native currency but this functions is working for only limited amounts of fiat currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

19 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

Today I saw the news that Binance is launching its crypto debit card

will be cards for people living in countries of the European Economic Area and according to the news, Binance plans in the future to provide cards for more countries.

My question is:

will it be that in the future all exchanges will also start to provide crypto debit card?

Why the need for crypto debit cards, normally, if you have crypto ATM in your location, without card or anything, you can make payment and other transaction. So, what I the new of the card, it I completely useless. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Binance exchange launching their own debit card its good idea, but what benefits to use this debit cards because I heard this card users pay extra fees when they buy crypto through this cards,yes I think binance expend this debit cards in other countries also to use this facility.

• +1 2

I'm waiting for the launch of this feature in mine country but sure it would take long time. And if your country is on the list you can take the debit card and yes other platforms like Crypto.com also provides the debit card and it would be Available for other exchanges in coming days. As using card we can easily spend our Crypto on almost all sites.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

I'm waiting for the launch of this feature in mine country but sure it would take long time. And if your country is on the list you can take the debit card and yes other platforms like Crypto.com also provides the debit card and it would be Available for other exchanges in coming days. As using card we can easily spend our Crypto on almost all sites.

I see such possibilities that so many exchange sites would prefer to issue debit cards for their customers to meet their demands to spend amounts according to their interests. Binance is really trying its best to seek possiblities to serve customers in every possible ways. Check if you are allowed to get card from coindeal exchange. For that card from Binance exchange to be available in your country, you need to allow some more time.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

crypto debit card will be a way which very easy... and people can use it easily...

now people who don't have proper knowleggde about the process of crypto withdraw , they have to face many problems... if they can use  debit cards... they will able to collect their money easily...

• -3 1
  • +3 1

Probably there will be debit card for every exchange in future because it is the easiest way for transaction in any shops or restaurants. The exchanges which are launching there debit card now are going to be most successful in future. I know one platform called crypto.com which is giving their debit card with lots of features like Prime Netflix account etc.

• +2 1

Yes, i believe in the future many exchanges will have their credit cards and give their members. I never used any exchange which have their own credit cards, so i real wish yobit to have them in the future.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a good step from the platform Binance launch its debit card.Bitcoin debit cards help bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and the real world. its is a great news for user. I think, it is available in europe and usa.  

• +2 1

Binnance is the top exchange of the market where bring more comfort  to their customers is good action.But it also gives birth to many danger for people where they are carrying their crypto assets in credit card will allows hackers and thieves to stole them.They have to pay extra fee on buying rather then they have less fee for credit card.If their credit card is stolen their assets will be freeze .But it will improve in future where crypto credit card improve their policies for customers.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Binnance is the top exchange of the market where bring more comfort  to their customers is good action.Today I saw the news that Binance is launching its crypto debit card

will be cards for people living in countries of the European Economic Area and according to the news,.That's a great news. 

• +3 1

On 7/15/2020 at 11:03 AM, Honny143 said:

Binance exchange launching their own debit card its good idea, but what benefits to use this debit cards because I heard this card users pay extra fees when they buy crypto through this cards,yes I think binance expend this debit cards in other countries also to use this facility.

I don't think those are the real use of the proposed crypto debit card, it might just be a added service in the later future. 

Have you heard of crypto.com? Do you know they issues debit card? You might not necessarily need a crypto ATM before using and making payments with it, just like your normal debit card. Exchange crypto to fiats on many platform with ease in the shortest time not to talk of some other added advantages. I think it will be great.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

They are really good because they can help you to withdraw money directly its also good to really have some cards that can be used directly but they are good because they help you to withdrawal money directly thats what we have think of the good ideas of the market must be utilized , like this cards we are also looking for crypto master cards

• +3 1

yeah , I also heard that news this is really good News for people living in Europe . they can easily access their credit card and used it .

if binance take its step toward Debit card then other Exchanges also focous on that 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg