What ever your problem outside - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

Wherever you go, you will find the enemies on your way, so it is better for you to work and be aware of yourself. You will find someone who hates you and stands in your way even if you do not harm him. He envies you because you are doing one of the things that he was unable to do, and this is why you see him doing anything for the sake of your frustration.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 7/15/2020 at 6:49 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Sure, that is real unfair! I also read some topic about that member complaining, all his topics though they are good but you will see a -5 reputation! I believe the moderators they know who gives reputations... Please, help that member because he may lose confidence of writing new topics and we will lose a good member.

That's why if we know someone doing that thing then kindly report him because that's really unfair to those who put an effort to post something very useful and only receives negative reputation. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I already create a topic about this issue and i personally begged don't do this type, but its not stop  still i receive this -5 points, I can't understand this members  real are not because if anyone read my post and thinks its not useless then give -1 -2 -3 this point I accept, but every time -5 its really frustrated, and I have a doubt what is the qualification this members have to decide which post good are bad, because some members don't no what is crypto now they gives reputation points..

I am a new member of Cryptocurrency.  I used to have a lot of problems working on crypto at first. But with your help, I don't have any problems anymore.  I hope there will be problems in the future.  Thank you

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 1:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

Many people report bad reputation for no reason. Much is just for fun and diversification of ratings
And yes, there are a lot of people evaluating a problem solely on the basis of personal problems

• -2 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you. We must deal with all members in a professional and courteous manner and avoid personal problems within the forum. We must work within one team and give a good reputation for useful topics away from personal purposes

Well said, there are many members here who are spamming the reputation, they are just giving reputation without even reading the topic just to earn money but don't worry about it because our moderators say that they are observing us the way we give reaction to a topic or post, they know if they deserve to receive positive or negative reaction. 

There is no need to pay so much attention to what someone said outside and if we go ahead with our work with importance, we will get as much respect as we can get through reputation.  We are not here to get a reputation, we are here to learn and share our independent opinions and if people like it, they will give a reputation.  It doesn't matter how many reputations I get, it's a matter of how many people get help from my post.

• +1 1

Indeed. It's really offending and demotivating when you receive bad reputation albeit you know to yourself that you did well and you have worked hard. All of us here is learning and working hard to be successful, so I hope don't give bad reputations just for fun. It's never funny to be the cause of someone else's dejection. 

It's a forum to learn and earn I think it's not our personal life so we don't need to do enmity with anyone because it's a professional life .

Yes mate i saw it in a post that someone has put negative ratings in all posts of a topic. I don’t reply on this topic because of fear of getting a negative reputation. I think moderators should take necessary steps Against this stupid users.           

Yes, I agree with my friend on this content.  We need to work as professionals in this forum so we must respect each other here and the most important thing not to do is trolling is to avoid doing it if the member is not doing you any harm.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

Dear we should always appreciate the effort of other. So always enjoy their posts. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. You can share your experience with other people also. You will really enjoy this platform 

Hello friend, You are right and anything that makes an issue to the gathering and to different individuals will likewise discover me and a lot more against this. It implies a great deal to have utilization of the gathering in a right manner and under the guidelines that are nothing else except for basic direction to make our involvement with the cryptotalk discussion better.

If it is like this, the member who is rating -5 for each will be banned by the platform.  As we know our moderators are very punctual, so if it comes to the attention of the moderator, he will be banned from the stage.  And its negative rating will be removed.

• +2 1

Definitely its very bad act because everyone has to come here for earning and learning and making money for himself for fulfil their basic needs. So if you have any problem with any person who you know outside the crypto and also a member of this forum so please don't do bad behavior to that person so in my opinion rating means to appreciate useful comments not to putting here your personal matters.

Your content is logical. I agree with you. Working in this forum should be our job. We should work together in harmony. We should respect each other. Trollink should be used properly.

• +1 1

If I happen several times, honestly not of what is the problem of these people to give negative qualification to the quality content, I suppose that they do it randomly and only to annoy other users!

• +2 1

Being honest, I haven't find someone being trolled like that. But I definitely believe that no one should be treated like that. Everyone here was a beginner before and we all are learning day by day. No one is perfect and intelligent in every field. If one person is trying to do something with determination then we must respect their work and suggest them to improve so that they would be guided. Demotivating them isn't the solution. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes I agree with you my friend and we should stop practicing these types of things. Whether he or she is your enemy or not or just for trolling he is writing all the comments with hardwork dedication and determination. So please consider these elements and you can give reputation if you think that content is bad or not realted to the topic.

• +2 1

Well defined the whole problem.

Look everyone who work here are our mates and this is our responsibilty to support one another in every kind of problem, rather than giving one another harm or bad reputation. It is totally against the forum rules and for such type of people there should be some punishment.

• +1 1

I agree with you if some one do that it's a shame for him . We're working so hard and we need good rate but if someone give to me -5 for fun i would be very upsed and this will discourage me . I think it's really hard to see someone in real life in this platform but it might happend. I hope people like him will stop doing this .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I think you can made a complaint about it to the moderator if you feel that you have good content but someone still give you a negative rating. I hope everyone here is fair in giving rating, since everyone work really hard in this forum, so as much as possible don't give negative rating unless it violates the rules of this forum like plagiarism.

to clear up this problem all you need to do is sending a message for a moderator to peer who come up with this randomly fee

if you really don't deserve it so they may cast off it for you and supply this character a warning point

It is not fare for those who are putting all the efforts that they can in their topics to get that bad reputations just because someone hate them. I believe that this place should be only for moral people who wants to be respectful with others no matter what the problems were with others so that if someone who is really annoyed from anyone here at least leave him/here alone and no need to the negative reputation that might be bad for them after a big effort they have did.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day