What ever your problem outside - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

This is inappropriate behavior for adults. We must leave our differences aside, consider the importance and usefulness of the publication for us and give an evaluation on this basis.

Unfortunately, there are many that bring the anger into the cryptotalk forum and there are posts that receive negative ratings when in fact they are useful and very good posts to begin with. I think that perhaps in the future the moderators should add a feature where if a user is giving a post a negative rating, they should be required to give a reason behind their rating, even if this reasoning can only be seen by the moderators. In doing so this will force the trolls to stop, as they will be unable to provide these reasoning for good and useful posts. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

14 hours ago, Sasooo said:

This is really bad. There are people who place a bad reputation on important topics in order to frustrate the owners
But I do not think it will stop us, we will continue in this forum and support our friends who deserve a positive reputation

I agree, we must help others by giving them the proper reputation based on their content and we must report if we spotted some trolls who giving a random reputation or comment in informative and good quality content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Those who giving negative rates randomly are the same who were giving spam reputation without any reason! and because we can't know who is giving us the rates these days so all you can do is that contacting with a moderator and tell him the problem.. it will be solved easily! we should really be aware in using this new rates system..

Yes, there are a lot of people who give an evaluation randomly without fully reading and understanding the topics and only submitting the evaluation in order to receive payment

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 7/15/2020 at 8:30 PM, BTC Future said:

The fact is that you are making a lot of grammar and vocabulary errors

Thanks for you're feedfack @btcfuture in my post you notice grammatical error, but why not notice I post my original content, and I received -5 negative points because of my grammayical errors,  then I really pretty my self,

means in this cause my content doesn't matter, but I have one question i write  grammar mistake in my post then also my post not deserves -5 points, because we have -1-2-3-4-5 points right then why not give low points like -1-2-3, but why every time only -5 points its not correct,

anyway I already accepted everything and I continue my work with my style, now it doesn't matter for me.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing your greatful information mate. We must help others in here like newcomers and who they haven't much knowledge about this platform, gave them good reputation and heartful reaction. Must stop trolling to others, the result will be your account banning. 

• +2 1

This is really bad. He has to send messages to moderators. I think they will find a good solution to this problem
We should give useful posts a good reputation because this will encourage the owners more

I see a lot of members who post good content but receive a negative reputation, and this is not fair, and moderators must scrutinize people who receive a negative reputation and hold accountable those who randomly give it.

If I find a post that is treated unfarily I try to help by giving a better positive reaction and this way the negative effect dissapears. But if a post is not worth then I don't help it but move to read another. I am trying very hard with limited knowledge of crypto and time to learn a lot and posts that are spam reduce our progress. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The administrators should discover these people who give a random negative reaction and ban them from the forum because they cause us many problems and make the posts in the forum low quality.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Your are right mate we must maintain proper behavior and act professional here in this platform to each and everyone even when they are our enemies we know from out there we shouldn't mistreat their work here because it's not good and one thing forgiveness is very important.

• +1 1

Lucky I have not seen this but I don't look at all the reaction I get and maybe someone gave me this too. I agree this is a big problem if it happen especially with the bitcoin payment that may create loss for posts that are good and don't deserve to rate negative. I am reading very nice posts and rating positive only for now as I don't find very bad post to be need negative reaction.

It's really annoying to do your best, and in the end, a member gives you a negative reputation unjustly and that leaves you frustrated.
This is why we should motivate each other, not destroy each other

@Dark_Sky I have also witnessed the same thing, there are so many people who are getting negative reputations despite having put some work and some reserch to it, and this could be just one reason. There are people who dont bother to read but because they want to rate and get the 50 Tokens and they can double their talk tokens for the day , they usually vote any how, they dont seem to read the post. some are just quick to avoid making mistakes that can cost them

• +3 1

On 7/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

Unfortunately, there are always envious people and those with weak souls, who suffer from imperfection and try to take revenge in unfair ways. I think the forum management can see the ratings, and when they notice something like this happening again, it will block the hurtful boy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also notice such things that members get -5 reputation however his post was good. I think he should contact with moderators and tell him about this shit. Moderators will correct it by baning that member who is doing so. 

• +1 1

It seems this was a troll rating as you explain in the end, nobody gives -5 to a good post unless he dislikes the other person so much or it is a spamming rating made to create problems to the other member, I hope this is not happening a lot and I have not remember reading some reaction that was so bad.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This situation has mostly affected us all in this forum because i am also a victim of receiving -5 including members on the page i submitted my post but i think the member doing this is not an from outside cryptoworld but this is the work of a beginner who have less experience about the forum and i will suggest the moderators punish whoever is in charge of this act.

• +2 2

I am read very same about a member that is very good with the posts and althouh get many negative -5 reputation that is frustratring for this member that recieve this and for me to see that it happen too, I am read from others that we are need report these posts and tell the adminitsration that this is not right for this member and we have to make it better for them.

• +4 1

I completely acknowledge this statement. No matter what be the outside problems, a person's post must be analysed and reacted based on the worthiness of the content alone and not by other outside factors. The forum must be s mutual platform to grow and learn from one another.

This is a bad behaviour that they are showing we all are like a family member we should support each other make a bond within us, out side revenge should be solved outside itself not at this place.

It is rare that people  give -5 on your post each time if he is doing  so you need to connect the support so tht this person is been blocked and you will be safe than.

Unfortunately we will always find people like that, they are ultimately a negative burden for those who work hard every day to generate income and learn, they are cases that occur not only in these forums, but also in life itself, I think the moderators can see a user doing too many things like this and they should prohibit it, because it is okay for someone to disagree with something and a negative, but doing it repeatedly is not correct and should be stopped, these practices are not honest, they damage the functioning of the platform when it is done with the purpose of harming its users.

• +1 1

Actually, Yes! The problem is that each of us makes a mistake, and we must learn from this and somehow correct the situation. When we get a bad reputation, we should understand that the problem is with us, and we should review our comments and write a more responsive and popular one!