What ever your problem outside - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

Yes exactly 

I appreciate your post 

We all are here like family 

We have responsibility that if our brother or sister is doing effort and publishing good quality post we should support them

Second thing  that person is getting 5 reputation always 

It is bad thing to take reputation from anyone.It is not allowed in this forum 

If it continues to be this way, the platform will ban the member who gives a -5 to anyone. Our moderators are known for being very punctual, so if it comes to their attention, he or she will be disqualified from the forum. His unfavorable ranking will be revoked as well. No worries; someone who is sincere will prosper today or tomorrow.

We must forget our differences and problems here۔we must give the appropriate reputiton on the publication and we must always be fair in this matter and give every poor reputiton that he deserves if you find it useless you can put a rating of1+ instead of the negative۔۔۔۔

• +1 1

This type of behavior, which this type of users do, is really sick, as it really destroy the way users can term this forum, as having people giving bad reaction on post which doesn't deserve that kind of reactions.

Yes, it is possible to have all the characters in this forum and every forum, but I hope that we will not be subjected to such sabotage operations, as it really frustrates the new member.
I think that the members of this forum are conscious and socially educated people because the person who thinks about long-term investment is someone with a conscious mind and not a boy who wants to have fun.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. You are right about this topic, and I thank you for putting forward this idea, everyone must work professionally and leave feelings and personal problems outside the forum, good content deserves appreciation and positive evaluation regardless of its publisher, even if it is your enemy, we must respect each other and not do this for each other Because it is childish and bad behavior.

Yes, you are right. In this forum, my good friend, we should all try to support each other. This will demotivate the participant, and he will leave the forum altogether. Some users award credibility at random in exchange for completing regular tasks. When entering the web, professional work is required; if we follow this law, this forum will be more unique.

asymptomatic, on the occasion that it all is such as afterward the swimmeret who's marking -5 that one may each person are amerciable per person pulpit. for we all know and our own editors are going to be identical prompt, so wherever that it enter inspection in reference to mods,  element / she is illegal on the stairhead. furthermore owned rating are going to be abstracted. no problem, with the condition that a person honest-to-god at the moment helium are greatly benefited somewhere.

Professional work is necessary when entering the site.
 We must give a reputation commensurate with the topic presented
 We help other members as well.  If we obey this rule, then this forum will be more spatial.  These are the main things we must do as a professional and maintain proper behavior.

• +3 1

The best way to solve this problem is sending a message for a moderator to see who give you this randomly rate. If you really don't deserve it then they will remove it for you.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. In fact, yes, I agree with you, many people are subjected to this because of the presence of one of their enemies working in the forum and giving them a reputation - 5 even though they are making a wonderful effort and this is really not fair I would advise those who are exposed to this to change their account name to a name other than his real name in order Whoever hates him does not recognize him Good luck

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. Thank you very much for raising this issue here. It is a very important topic especially for junior members like us, and this avoids us doing such behavior, regardless of the attempts by the enemies to harm the members, it is a bad thing Very in all fields and in any business, especially the world of cryptography, it is a very digital and sensitive world, so I advise everyone to abide by the rules and not bring a bad reputation to anyone in the encryption platform, good luck for you.❤️

I feel very sad after hearing this that a people continuously receive  negative reputation by someone and his posts are also useful and informative because their patience he still continuously work on this forum. I hope one day who give him negative reputation realize his mistake and get apologize from him. Because we all know if we heart someone then someone heart us also one day.

Yes you are right. We need to act like a professional. Haters are everywhere. They will give you negative rating without thinking that you are putting effort in you work. I saw many people giving negative ratings even the content of other one is so good. And I also saw many people giving the highest rating to non deserving. Here everyone put effort to achieve there goal. So we should give ratings according to the work 

Hi friend😊

In this forum we need to act as a professional so we must respect each other here and don't do that trolling most important is that if the member had nothing do bad to you must avoid that doing.

I know, it's fun (and painful sometimes) to continuously keep track of your crypto investments. But if you think a little bit about it, how much time you waste by just watching, scaling, comparing, tracking... Or by trying to buy in lows and sell in highs. Sure we all try to make money from crypto but most valuable thing in life is time.

Hello my dear friend the content of your post is good and useful. This is not fair. The forum rules must be respected and have a good reputation for those who deserve. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️