What ever your problem outside - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

Dear friend you said nice and kind words. We must work to develop this forum, not to carry out sabotage actions that will ultimately harm its owner. Thanks 

I have been in the forum very recently and I am surprised that things like this can happen, I know someone who is in this forum and it would be very sad if we had a personal problem that we act that way. It is totally misplaced, as you say, personal problems outside. I hope it never happens to me and I would never act like that with someone from the community.

SailorMoon!

It is unfortunate that someone gives negative evaluations just because there is a personal dispute or anything like that. I hope that we are actually responsible for every work we do within the forum and support each other positively and without frustration for the other.

It is unfortunate that someone gives negative evaluations just because there is a personal dispute or anything like that. I hope that we are actually responsible for every work we do within the forum and support each other positively and without frustration for the other.

For me, I always see that the work is very far from the problems. We must not confuse our work and problems and because it is not just that we will give us an adverse assessment because it is an enemy and its subject is good. This must be evaluated by our view, our problems are still in fact and have been a great and beneficial to all.

This is a very shameful act. We all work hard here to make good reputation. If someone give negative reputation intentionally without any reason this is shameful. Criticism is a part of life and its essential. If someone is doing wrong you can criticize them. But if you intentionally let someone down you have to be punished. These kinds of acts should be stopped.

This act is very frustrating and sad, especially when a person spends the best of what he has and spends his time and someone comes to hunt him and intimidate him, everyone here must be cooperative and fair and give everyone his right from a good or bad reputation.

This is totally immoral and unethical to troll or take revenge from someone at this forum. Whatever you have problems with someone you have to sought it out away from the world of cryptotalk because by taking revenge from someone at this forum is disturbing the environment of this forum and it is totally unacceptable. We have to make mkre topics like this and to spread awareness.

There are a lot of members who post good content but receive a negative reputation, and this is unfair. So moderators should scrutinize people who receive a negative reputation and hold accountable those who randomly give it.

Certainly, that is genuine unreasonable! I likewise read some topics about that part whining, every one of his subjects however they are acceptable yet you will see a - 5 reputation! I accept the moderators they realize who gives negative reputation... If you don't mind help that part since he may lose certainty of composing new points and we will lose a decent member.

Yes you right said. When any members give negative reputation contineusly to a target members it mean he is his enemy and if who give positive reputation to single members than it is plan to increase reputation so moderator stop this.

The observance of order on the forum is monitored by a team of moderators who are supposed to prevent this kind of abuse. I think it will not be difficult for them to identify the violator and take appropriate measures against him. If someone noticed this kind of activity, please contact support!

Getting a bad reputation without a reason is unprofessional, but good topics will get good evaluations and thus continue to be paid for, and you can change the privacy settings from the personal account and cancel the follow-up to him and ignore other members Thus, the problem may be solved, and my opinion can communicate with the administration and ask for help from them regarding this unfair matter.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with your content we need to tolerate one another and do the needful.so its best to give reputation based on useful and qualitative publications not because of targeting daily task.let us act professional and make the forum grow

• Useful or interesting 1

indeed, I agree to this contents of you my friend already  I create a subject regards it .Their is some folks that give the popularity slowly so as to finish the day by day obligations .Some human beings use the grammar incorrectly write than the reputation decrease

I have no problems ever outside because it is the best forum but just one problems is here and I think that is just delete of the post I think otherwise there is no problems. Everything is ok 

On 7/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

Am in short of words..... +5 reputation is the most highest reputation in this platform and I believe no member will just give you such reputation unless such person does not know the meaning of +5. I think no matter what is between you and the writer giving +5 reputation will put him in a trouble and if you feel like helping someone +1, +2 is enough. Please let try and stay away from troubles....

• +1 1

Still this forum is not free from dud people. You are right this man could be enemy of him and he is feeling jealousy after seeing his quality posts and good reputation. My suggestion to avoid from the attack of this dud guy he should change his username and profile picture. He should also report that person if he knows him. It's not fair that someone works hard for making useful posts and a spammer rated that post negative.

• +1 1

Omg is there a person who did that, even we see our enemies or a people who dont love them we shouldnt give him a bad reputation if he writes a ggod comments because its not fair and not humanity to do that.

I think I have no problem ever yet but I think just one and that is the deleting of my post  it is very dishearted for me . So I think it is problem outside. Rather otherwise it is the good forum.

Avoid hatred in the forum. We all are a family once you join the forum. We are here to work for a common purpose. Most of us works hard for the forum to reach good heights. If at all you give reputations to others keep in mind the effort they put and give them deserving reputation. 

• +4 1

This bad behaviour really happens with somemembers .proffessional work is essential for the site .some people create useless topic and making these post so they gave a negtive reputation for unimportant topic and bad posts .There are some members who create their posts very well and create good topics so their reputation points are positive.

• +5 1

This is absolute!

People are beginning to be sentimental and hypocritical with their dealings in the forum.

I also do think and noticed this case of incidents in many circumstances.

Therefore I want to add up to your post that we should be mature minded please

You are right. I agree with you.we work here and create

some useful topic but receiving negative reputation 

from some people It's not done.we have to stop troiling.

I think moderators can solve the problem. 

Thank you.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

I consent to this substance of you my companion as of now I make a subject respects it .their is a few people who give the standing gradually to finish the day by day errands .a few people utilize the syntax inaccurately than the standing lessening .

On 7/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

Well said Mr dark sky. on a normal ground, you are not suppose to lobby for reputation. You are supposed to be given reputation base on how you are able to contruct or write your comments perfectly. Even if know someone outside the crypto world, you are suppose to rate him based on what he has. Thanks for the observation @Biojay

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.