What ever your problem outside - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

On 7/14/2020 at 7:25 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

Personal acts should not be confused with professionals, people who qualify as negative an interesting publication and with relevant content should be warned, giving classification is not a game, people work to obtain a reward and if someone for personal reason stains that work should be penalized...

financial problems
And educational problems at the university ... at my university ... the professor is hard-tempered ... rude ... his face red, frowning ... I really suffer from it

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that members are fair when giving reputations, so you are getting a little reputation because your content isn't that valuable. If you want a good reputation then you have to work for it by ensuring that your content is top notch.

Yes you are right is good we should spend our time reading other members post before we should give them reputation some members always after they daily task which is 50rating they Dont care who deserve positive and negative

On 7/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, saraanna396 said:

Difference in views does not mean giving negative rates, unfortunately there are some members who do this kind of actions only because they do not agree with you, negative rates are very frustrating, so we must give them to violators and useless posts only  .

That's right so let's show some maturity and professional act here, if you have a problem with a certain person outside and you see he/she's a member here then place in your mind that the world here is different outside that's why don't do anything that may cause for both of you to be ban here like having some fight and giving negative react which is too childish acts. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This bad behaviour really happens with some members . We should have follow the rules of this forum and give positive points the useful and informative posts. And give negitive reputation for  unimportant posts  and help the other members to telling about there mistakes .

Some people just have issues if not why will someone post a topic which is sensible and you will still rate the person with a minus it not fair at all 

Indeed, my friend, your article is very good for me and I agree with you one hundred percent because we are not here to conflict nor to resolve any conflict. You are here to work and you must work in a way that deals with your rank, so you have to give a good reputation if you see a good and useful post that abides by the rules and leave your problems outside this forum and forget your affairs Completely external, I wish commitment from everyone

Hey mate, you are right if anyone doing hard work in this forum we must give good reputation to that person otherwise those person will get demotivated from this forum. Here their are many enemy in this forum who reluctant to give bad reputation, I think those people are scammer, if we found those people we must report to moderator.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I find it very dissatisfied and disappointed when after a great hardworking and amazing search we make any topic and that topic gets negative points but I thi k we should never think of negative reactions as they are far less than the positive one.

in my opinion, whilst you are exceptional in view with me, you have to speak to me and attempt to resolve the problems between us in greater expert manner , so that i assume that such incidents must be watched with the aid of the moderators as a way to stop such bad contributors of doing this activities.

Actually being here and spending more time here I got experience of that some of posts I face getting more reputations even they didn't complete the characters which are required and also the posts is not deserve that much reputations which they received so I think many members are only looking at the repotations not to the posts they give good react to those posts which already get positive react without reading posts..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

@Dark_Sky You're right to every extent on your prior discussion. If someone is intentionally giving bad reputation though the post is relevant and has good information, that is not a fair though, and if someone is doing such reckless and unethical act then he/she needs to given warnings points for continuing such selfish and nonsensical activity. Maybe this type of activities by scammers will be traced, and they will be given punishment from moderators for their bad doings.

I think the moderators need to see if someone is keep on giving negative points to a lot of people and see if they are doing this properly because it is only the moderator who can see if he is doing good or bad.

You are correct my companion, we need to quit savaging, give appropriate standing, and help different individuals too. On the off chance that we comply with this standard this gathering will be more spatial. What's more, this is the fundamental things we need to act like an expert, keep up appropriate conduct.

I agree with you friend we do not have to bring anger or fights to this world because here we all try to earn money and learn new knowledge but there will always be someone who will want to give us the bad news, whether he knows us in life or here But that is already very unfair what that person is doing because it is harming the person who is trying hard and giving everything to work and earn money.

• +2 1

Such actions are totally unacceptable. Rating -5 is only given if the published topic is harmful to a member or is outside the scope of the cryptocurrency topic. It is very unfortunate.

I have not heard about this story before, but the issue is really disturbing because this leads to frustration of the person. This member can communicate with the support team of the forum and inform them of his condition and they will find a treatment for him.

On 7/14/2020 at 7:25 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

The truth should not be valued negative simply because you don't like it, this is a job and we must have criteria and know that this is for the benefit of all and not personal.

El 14/7/2020 a las 7:25, Dark_Sky dijo:

Buen día, 

Leí una publicación en la que uno de los miembros aquí siempre recibe una reputación de -5 aunque publicó contenido de buena calidad en la mayoría de sus publicaciones y comentarios. 

Mi primera sospecha es que hay alguien que lo está trolleando y dándole ese tipo de reputación y si no, entonces creo que hay alguien que lo conoce fuera de Cryptoworld y también un miembro aquí y tal vez uno de sus enemigos, por eso siempre recibe - 5 reputación. 

(También es el instinto de quien siempre recibe la reputación negativa) 

Espero que este tipo de actos se detenga porque eso no es justo para quien realmente está poniendo su esfuerzo para contribuir aquí. 

Espero que si ves a tu enemigo aquí y no importa qué tipo de problema tengas, no lleves tu ira al interior del mundo criptográfico. 

Simplemente muestre algún acto profesional y mantenga el comportamiento adecuado. 

También deje de trollear, dé la reputación adecuada, especialmente aquellos que realmente se esfuerzan por ayudar a otros miembros aquí. 

Too bad there are people with such bad intentions, none of these actions are meaningless, as you mentioned, they cannot put their personal problems with those of the group or the community.

• +1 1

This is unethical and unprofessional. the effort of the members here must be respected, notoriety should be a good target. it shouldn't be used as a weapon of revenge.

You are absolutely right mate. Many members does that. Even I got negetive reputation more than once. But I can assure that my content was 100% helpful and of good quality. But someone just gave me -5 for no reason. We should report the moderators whenever we see this type of people.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, I am fully agree with you. Most of that act are cause by the members who are doing spam here. And we all know that it our duty to report that type of spammers and we do, so the members got banned. After that they create new account again and found the person who reported against him in report section, then he starting to take revenge from that person.

But my friend, you don't need to worry about this act, because all the given reputations are known by only the moderators. Moderators can see that who have give -5 reputation to the useful post and then they consider it as fake reputations as well as violation to the forum. Then again banned that spammers.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah friend,  i'm also agree with you lot of people here doing spam. We should report that type of spammers. So we need to do that. That's why they got banned.