Eth 2.o launch in 2021? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Eth 2.o launch in 2021?

Few days back ETH foundation organized a event in redit where ETH foundation research Justin Darke says ETH 2.o launch in January 2021, we know this technology take so much time to launch because ETH officials says its launch in June 20 2020 but still not launch, so many peoples have the quarry when this technology launch let's discuss in this topic

What is ETH 2.0 technology and why this technology take too much time to launch, current ETH block chain consist mechanism works in proof of works where miner works their nodes and computing power,  this data base transaction confirmed but ETH 2.0 works in proof of stake technology miners need minimum 32 ETH to stake then as a node they registered in this block chain when any transaction comes only this miners confirmed who participated in stakeing its help the transaction increase and take low time to confirmed scalability issue also solved, ETH block chain most used block chain where most of defi programs and so many  erc20 tokens launch in ETH block chain,when this ETH 2.0 launched then all problems solved

Why this technology take to much time to launch in my opinion ETH have billions of liquidity and so many dapps defi programs and tokens runs in this exchange so its not easy to change proof of work to proof of stake its too much complicated issues if the developers do any mistake then maybe ETH loss their prices are any think happens even ETH investors face loss so developers don't want their investors face loss and loss the trust in ETH so they slowly continue this process hope this ETH 2.0 technology launch in 2021.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

@Honny143 Clearly it takes sometimes for a good project to come in contrast. If you locate the case about EOS and existing Ethereum Network, they have already consumed some significant time to come in this existence. Enough tests should be performed as developers have to test and trial so many things during the construction procedures. Hopefully, core developers are focused to bring so many new changes in Ethereum 2.0 like improved performance, functionality, fast transaction speeds and many more. Let's hope it will come in this crypto world very soon. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

ETH foundation research Justin ray

The developer's name is Justin Drake. 

Ethereum 2.0 will launch eventually but perhaps not in 2020. Development is a hard process and an upgrade like this must be bug-free and as efficient as possible. I wouldn't mind if they release it next year. Still Vitalik asked for faster release and the community backed him during the aformentioned Reddit AMA.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

@BTC Future Thanks mate to suggests  my mistake and you're right ETH founder vitalik wants ETH 2.o technology launch in 2020, but their research team not want any mistake when they implement this latest technology, and this team also not sure its launch in January 2021 its take more time maybe 1 year are more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I've heard a lot about this ether 2.0, so is this new version of the ethereum technology thats will also be using in creating the erc20 tokens?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

20 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

I've heard a lot about this ether 2.0, so is this new version of the ethereum technology thats will also be using in creating the erc20 tokens?

The upgrade is not about creating new ERC-20 it is about using proof of service to mine ethereum cryptocurrencies in a way it can only be stake and be mined in such process, but because dApp and DeFi not to be affected, they are taking all necessary steps to make it ready after all are safe. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This will definitely be a good project and I think launching of this ethereum 2.0 will definitely lead to the increase in price of ethereum in cryptocurrency marketplace but I don't think I can challenge bitcoin in terms of market value because the power of bitcoin project is more than our expectations and I don't think there will be a coin that can be as expensive as bitcoin in this 21st century.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum has a strong project and has a professional team in the field of crypto, and many users of cryptocurrencies, especially Ethereum usres are awaiting the launch of Ethereum 2.0, I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise significantly in the next year when launching Ethereum 2.0

• +1 1

I think the professional team behind the project is not lazy. They know whats they are doing and when the product will be ready. There's a hype going on about this project.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I want to believe the developers wants a perfectly launch version with no fault or bug. It is taking more than predicted and it is normal for such a massive upgrade, subsequent ones won't be the same. They promised again it will be released early 2021; it doesn't matter in my opinion as far as it doesn't past next year because of so many anticipation, it is all about how perfect it is.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Etherium 2.0 is really going be a great upgrade in Etherium blockchain . 

there are some changes we can see in mining or in staking purpose . Etherium still need some time to implement new version of Etherium 2.0 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

They better to launch eth 2.0 this year because people waiting for it. Many investors investing ethereum because of that event you know, eth will be explode. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/15/2020 at 9:30 PM, estee369 said:

I think the professional team behind the project is not lazy. They know whats they are doing and when the product will be ready. There's a hype going on about this project.

Absolutely you're right ETH professional team not lazy, they're continuesly working in this project, because they know  ETH Small investors frustrated to pay high withdrawal fees for small transaction, but this ETH 2.0 technology complicated that's why they are taking to much time to implement.

I am looking forward to the launch of ethereum 2.0 in the start of the 2021 new year. I think that this currency will prove to be very good and it is likely to address most, if not all of the issues that have been raised in the past regarding ethereum and those that are still being raised. In this way the coin will more user friendly and will have a much higher demand in my opinion and therefore i think that it could actually be a competitor for bitcoin. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Honny143 said:

Few days back ETH foundation organized a event in redit where ETH foundation research Justin Darke says ETH 2.o launch in January 2021, we know this technology take so much time to launch because ETH officials says its launch in June 20 2020 but still not launch, so many peoples have the quarry when this technology launch let's discuss in this topic

What is ETH 2.0 technology and why this technology take too much time to launch, current ETH block chain consist mechanism works in proof of works where miner works their nodes and computing power,  this data base transaction confirmed but ETH 2.0 works in proof of stake technology miners need minimum 32 ETH to stake then as a node they registered in this block chain when any transaction comes only this miners confirmed who participated in stakeing its help the transaction increase and take low time to confirmed scalability issue also solved, ETH block chain most used block chain where most of defi programs and so many  erc20 tokens launch in ETH block chain,when this ETH 2.0 launched then all problems solved

Why this technology take to much time to launch in my opinion ETH have billions of liquidity and so many dapps defi programs and tokens runs in this exchange so its not easy to change proof of work to proof of stake its too much complicated issues if the developers do any mistake then maybe ETH loss their prices are any think happens even ETH investors face loss so developers don't want their investors face loss and loss the trust in ETH so they slowly continue this process hope this ETH 2.0 technology launch in 2021.

I hope that this ETH 2.0 will be a successful innovation so that everyone of us can benefit. If this thing goes down and there are already some investors, those investors will surely get disappointed.

In fact, I am waiting for the new ether to appear, because I think it will be able to come out in a big perspective, and even maybe it will be able to overtake the cryptocurrency, it's so great! In General, it seems to me that this ether will be able to show itself well in the blockchain technology, which will be actively developed in the modern world

• +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:40 AM, Honny143 said:

@BTC Future Thanks mate to suggests  my mistake and you're right ETH founder vitalik wants ETH 2.o technology launch in 2020, but their research team not want any mistake when they implement this latest technology, and this team also not sure its launch in January 2021 its take more time maybe 1 year are more.

I always see the ETH 2.0 but I thought that it will be an upgrade to the present ethereum coin I think what stopped them from launching the coin on June 2020 perhaps it might be as a result of the pandemic crisis but we hope to see the launch date by 2021.

I hope that this technology ETH 2 will be launched in ‭2021‬ because it will perform great services for users. Developers on the ETH network must take their time for this technology to come out free of errors. I am waiting

21 hours ago, Digital said:

I always see the ETH 2.0 but I thought that it will be an upgrade to the present ethereum coin I think what stopped them from launching the coin on June 2020 perhaps it might be as a result of the pandemic crisis but we hope to see the launch date by 2021.

well the good thing about the crypto space is that everything is online, so if even there was a launch (as many coins did during the pandemic) it will be online and there wont be any gathering to spread the virus, as everything will be online.

In mid-June, he said that "under favorable circumstances" the main Ethereum 2.0 network will be able to launch in November, but did not rule out the possibility of postponing this event to 2021. In a recent interview with the Paradigm Foundation, he expressed great confidence in the early start of the new network.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

The launch of the first phase will probably be in next year. I've read how they tried to push it for 2020 but it seems to be not possible and there is no need to hurry since this is not simple to create a new blockchain that will use technologies never used before in blockchains as sharding. The testing phase needs to be complete and not cut it short as some Ethereum investors want.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

The upgrade is not about creating new ERC-20 it is about using proof of service to mine ethereum cryptocurrencies in a way it can only be stake and be mined in such process, but because dApp and DeFi not to be affected, they are taking all necessary steps to make it ready after all are safe. 

i dont know why everyone is so positive about defi because to me it just reminds me of the old ICO scams, ETH 2.0 will definitely be a good hit on the price, and we might see 800$ coming.

• +2 1

On 01.10.2020 at 20:22, JohanDonne said:

Version 2.0  is been delayed from many times and yet haven't launched in the blockchain, I think there will be no launch this year, Maybe they do next year in 2021, no one knows.

And also nobody can predict how it will look like. Vitalik several days ago told that they can stop on this 1.5 version solution on layer 2 system and never return to the existing system. It is hard to understand but generally I thing Ethereum holds enough good and devoted coders to find the way through this bottle neck of net capacity.

• +1 1

Well, the launch of ETH 2.o was very late, it was supposed to launch during the second quarter of this year, but we hope that this delay will be beneficial in the end to all the Ethereum community that has been waiting so much for the launch of ETH 2.o.

Although the launch of ETH 2.o has been delayed, we are still waiting very eagerly, the move to the quota verification algorithm will make the network much faster, I do not know how much it will be able to process transfers per second, but I am waiting to try it.

• +1 1