Searching for knowledge - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Always make your goal the search for knowledge and learning and then you will get everything you will get experience and good reputation and you will get profit, because knowledge is the way to get all of the above

There is no human being who does not make mistakes in life. The shame is not that you make mistakes, but the shame is that you do not correct your mistakes
Be patient and do not give up until you get to what you want

Dear, one of the most important things that we must look at is knowledge. We must respect knowledge within the forum, and we must search for knowledge anywhere in knowledge in anything that is the basis of learning and the foundations of success. That success is generally linked to learning. When you learn well, we stand well.  We take you well hear from the forum Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will monitor other people's comments to find out and avoid the causes of the bad reputation. For not committing it in our publications. To my knowledge the topic should be good.

Yes you're right that contained resubmit must really be taken into consideration is applicable to the subject matter of the forumthat has nothing to do right here that men are you may be avoided to your posts

Best of luck for everyone

The topics you are publishing may already exist, so they will be considered recurring topics and will receive a negative reputation on them.

Also, I think if there are misspellings in your posts, they will be deleted, so you should strengthen yourself in the English language in order not to make mistakes.

My friend, make sure to share constructive and useful publications and at the same time easy to formulate if you are sure of the validity of your posts and that they included the conditions set and I have been constantly exposed to negative audiences. Ask one of the supervisors to look into your matter, because there may be people deliberately doing that, may God help you.

Welcome to this forum
It seems that I think your English is the problem, as most of the members here do not know English well.
Your posts should be non-offensive and have good and useful content

I don’t know why you think you have a bad reputation. You have a very good reputation. Not every person can boast of this. You overstate. Are you OK.

Do not worry.

Good luck!

My friends In order to be successful in any field in our life, we must work by ourselves and discuss and present ideas with other members so that knowledge is achieved by all members, and we must not monopolize that information that we have collected.  have a good day

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health.Reasons for negative reputation: You should always provide a useful, new, and not duplicate content. _ The English language must be strong for you so that everyone can understand what you are talking about. _ You must always have the content you provide on encrypted currencies, trading, forum terms and everything related to the forum.Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

You should not give up when you get a bad reputation .. Rather, it is sometimes considered an incentive to improve your future business, which should be of greater benefit .. Follow the rules and wish you good luck.

Don't worry friend you can get negative reputation by error in your post. If you write good quality post and continue your work honestly than this wil also solve and you will soon get good reputation. Don't stop continue to work. Best of luck friend 🌹

Research in itself is a very wonderful thing because it makes you acquire a lot of new things, which is knowledge. Try to be a professional person and gain more knowledge.

• +2 1

I am new to this forum, but I think that violating the rules or repeating posts or not formulating them in a healthy way and not understanding them from others or perhaps having poor content leads to that. I wish you good luck.

Friend, if this is how you say that your topics or publications are useful and you continue to receive negative evaluations, surely there is someone who knows you and who wants to harm you, it is because you continue to receive negative evaluations instead of positive ones.

You need to do your best to post the necessary topics and knowledge about cryptocurrency. The forum is currently divided into English and Russian categories. You need to consider it and post it with these two languages when creating the post. So we have to be careful about it.    

If all the conditions for the topic are met, try to make posts that are easy to understand for many people, if there are still people who give negative reactions, maybe that person is just giving negative reactions carelessly to the people here. I think you should continue to make constructive posts so that posts that have negative reactions will turn into positive reactions.

• +2 1

We all have different points of view as human being. For this reason, People may give you negative rate because they don't agree with your comments, Or sometimes you get negative points because you may violate the rules and conditions.

Well my friend, you should create topics that are free from misspellings and easy to understand for the rest of the members, but at the same time your topic should be useful, containing valuable information or experience useful to the rest of the members.

On this site, strive to make posts that are clear to understand but helpful. If you're getting a lot of negative posts in a short period of time, such as -5 serially for more than 5 or 10 topics you created, you should ask panelists to look into it. Otherwise, don't be concerned about a few bad comment rates. Perhaps someone considers your posts or subject to be less helpful or positive. Best wishes.

Well that search is the key to my girlfriend's knowledge ..
Negative reputation has several reasons .. Among them are the violation of forum rules example .. Write random mail
Or write vague, complex and incomprehensible words to others or write heavily duplicated topics ..
Or talk about topics that are of no use .. 
Honey to get a good reputation stick to the rules of the forum first .. Look for topics well and stay away from writing duplicate topics so that your topic doesn't get deleted either .. Stay away from copying and pasting that people hate tradition and enjoy!
Be special with your ideas, honey, and you'll get the reputation you want.
Good luck

• +1 1

I think these are two major reasons..

May be your post is not actually fully accurate or there are some wrong knowledge that's why they give you negative reputation and also you're not following the forum rules compelely. .

I'm stil new to the cryptotalk forum, so I don't know much about the rating system of the cryptotalk platform, but it's a total believe that you will get positive ratings on your posts that are useful and sensitive, so make your posts more pronounce and unique to attract attention.. 

i think when we create the topics its very important for us to do own research and shared informative topics that cause to increase your positive reputation not to cause negative reputation if you avoid to negative reputation always shared the good quality content.