Searching for knowledge - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Most of reason to give negative reputation. Some time they don't like  your opinion and don't want to agree with you, then it will give you negative point. Some time maybe your are  making irrelevant topic. Maybe speeling missing and wrong sentence. So focus to iprove these and try to correct these thing. Then maybe negativereputation decrease. 

I think that there are more than one reason for getting a negative reputation:

1- The post was not useful enough or non informative.

2- The comment was far away from the content of the topic.

3- Short answers and short topics will get negative reputation because there are a minimum limit for the number of words in each post.

4- Someone who is annoyed from you and whenever he/she sees a post you have written they give you a negative reputation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We know that,knowledge is power.in this platform we can get knowledge.because it is a knowledge sharing site.if we want to be wise we need to read or write more and more.

Dear if you make a post which is containing the useless material and non-understandable then members will give you the bad reputation. 

There are many other following things which the cause of bad reputation i.e:-

Writing material is not related to the post 

Write the minimum data. 

Low quality of post or comments. 

On 7/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Actually receiving negative reputation points is for you to realize what is wrong with your post. Always think positive even you received negative reactions because it means it's time for you to step up for your work, do more research and focused on your content so you could less the negative reactions that you received.

By posting to those who will post here, it will be understood what kind of knowledge has been acquired or who has the knowledge. In the meantime, we will keep an eye on it.  I think it is very good to do this because those who are wise will understand how much knowledge they have. I agree with you.

My openions to all my friends to share your all experience and knowledge you get from any platform that is suitable for this platform and your knowledge is useful then other people's give you positive comments and likes 

Well if you ask me, you can get negative ratings for more than one reason. Making bad quality content with full of mistakes. Contents which are unnecessary for the topic. Or if someone is offended because of your content. If you think you have no mistakes. Then you should report to the moderators about your problem.

Welcome, my friend. @Ashsh  The reputation comes through not adhering to the rules of the forum and publishing what is useful and an inappropriate response. We must follow the laws and publish what is useful in order to learn and reach the path of success. Wonderful questions dear and I hope everyone will benefit from them

Hey friends. If you are searching for knowledge then you are at right place. Crypto talk is a useful earning forum where you can earn money as well as knowledge. Here your English improved and your vocabulary betters. I find it very informative and useful app. It gives double benefits. Join it.

On 14/7/2020 at 4:17, Ashsh said:

¿Por qué obtenemos una reputación negativa?
He leído y me adhiero a los consejos y pautas del sitio.
Los temas que he proporcionado son útiles y objetivos.
Entonces, ¿por qué obtenemos una reputación negativa?
¿Puede mencionar las razones por las que debemos alejarnos y evitar la reputación negativa?

This happens because the topic may not respect any rule or the topic is not totally appropriate, although we all have different opinions, the way in which people give their reactions depends on the content and what is good or bad must be evaluated with respect to what what is being read.

• +2 1

Dear friend I think negative reaction is very bad for our account. I think some one can understand your post or you give wrong information then give negative reaction. I think if any wrong information you provide other member can warn you because newer can be mistake possibility. Newer member always learn this forum. Thanks for share your motion which is discuss so many member.

Many people give ratings according to the quality of the post in the forum and if the post is usable, more positives will come.  There are many people in the forum who unknowingly give reputations and forget to give positive ratings and leave with negative reputations.  Giving positive reputation to those who post in the forum according to their due respect and I always focus on learning, if I can post well then I will get good positive reputation.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

You should try to make easy clear and proper informative topics .avoid mistakes grammatically and use good vocabulary words to attract people towards your content so definitely you will got positive reputation. And avoid publishing the repeating topics that are already in this section.

It may be that you post a topic that does not contain simple words and easy to understand and people who are new find it difficult to understand what you are saying

• Useful or interesting 1

Knowledge is very important and also the search for it is also important, this forum is one of the best places to find information about cryptocurrencies and also from people who are experts at it.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ashsh said:

I think you still need to put more efforts and increase your writing. Make it more better than you use to and I can assure you that you won't experience bad ratings anymore.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, saraanna396 said:

True, a negative reputation is very frustrating, especially if your topic is useful and does not violate the rules of the forum, there are some members who give negative reputation randomly, just to harm you, we just have to keep posting and ignore these people.

I hope they stop what they doing because it's very unfair to receive negative reputation when we know to ourselves that we really contributed useful content. I hope we can finally see the members who do that thing so they will be given a chance to explain why they gave those kind of react in useful content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are many reasons of negitive reputation  if you copy or paste others comment . Your post is less than 100 words . Your post is meaningless and useless . These are major reason of negative reputation.  Otherwise some scammers are here and they give negitive reputation with out any reason .

Hi my friend I think that there are every kind of people in this world there are some good but most of them are bad but if we start answering or taking everyone's comment seriously then it becomes difficult to us to progress in this world. So keep on don't look for that take out the best fhiings for yourself. 

First when I joined, I am not having more knowledge on cryptocurrency other than it's a form of digital money.  Later going on with the forum I could some knowledge on the topic which make me enthusiastic to learn more about cryptocurrency and crypto talk. Many member's posts gives some additional knowledge on the topic. Infact it is truly interesting to get an opportunity to joining the forum.

I think people give negative  points on some personal reasons or out of jealousy so you just  keep on working don't  pay heed to such things  at all.

Welcome dear friend, do not worry, you only work and make good useful comments with simple words and make sure that things are going well for you, maybe you could get negative reputations, just try to avoid any errors in your publications and always taking into account the rules of the forum to be able to get good results.