Legit cloud mining site (UNIEX.biz) - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maaz sultan

Legit cloud mining site (UNIEX.biz)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I see it. Do you have any evidence of payment proof? In previous, I got stocked due to so many scam mining sites, does it ask for amount while withdrawing mined cryptocurrency? What is your experience? Thanks. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your post in not clear and useless , you didn’t mention any details/ information about this website except your ref link. 

  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hala99 said:

Your post in not clear and useless, you didn't mention any details / information about this website except your ref link. 

 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, Whited35 said:

I see it. Do you have any evidence of payment proof? In previous, I got stocked due to so many scam mining sites, does it ask for amount while withdrawing mined cryptocurrency? What is your experience? Thanks. 

Wait i will provide all information about the uniex.biz .

 

This is the information all you need about the site i am using this site for about 21 month and it looks very trusty you can easily earn good amount of cryptocurrencies by using this cloud mining site i haven't withdraw any from this site but i have reinvest on this site to buy mining power so here is the proof. 1477533497_uniexmainnpage.thumb.png.9fbdec500ac6fd9f9c45bdf21f12976a.png2069206116_uniexminingsection.thumb.png.3cf1a3bf0559fd152a5faecf8f26ad56.pngAND if you have any problem using this site you can easily mail me i will help.

 

And please remove the negative repatation .

  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with finding mining links is not the problem with the website's credibility. Even after two or three years, they can shut down the site and defraud investors.

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

i haven't withdraw any from this site but i have reinvest on this site to buy mining power so here is the proof. AND if you have any problem using this site you can easily mail me i will help.

So I kindly ask you to try withdrawing your mined amounts. I have similar experience on CityBTC mining sites which seems real and paying first as it was also showing some transaction HASH.Once I meet the minimum payout threshold to withdraw, it asked me to deposit and upgrade the account. I think it also may not let you to withdraw your fund easily. Thanks !


YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's seems that a nice feature for cloud mining but the problem is if this site will continue paying their users because now the net is full by site like this which convert to scam site after collecting a huge amount, so be careful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try to post an screenshot when my withdraw will comes in my hand but as for site you can easily make an account and then leave it is this cloud mining their is not any work so Thanks members .


1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Profitability percentages are too high to make sense. This is not real cloud mining, my guess would be a multi level marketing scheme that will exit scam when their funds run out.

On 7/17/2020 at 9:43 AM, Whited35 said:

So I kindly ask you to try withdrawing your mined amounts.

It doesn't even matter if they have proof of pay or not, some of these scams are happy to pay smaller sums a little while in order to lure in investors before they exit scam.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rekter said:

It doesn't even matter if they have proof of pay or not, some of these scams are happy to pay smaller sums a little while in order to lure in investors before they exit scam.

I never believed in cloud mining sites but I have seen so many cases of my friends who were got trapped on such scam mining site. I assume you are also familiar with well-known scam mining sites like Satoshi miners and CityBTC , these two sites are paying a small amounts to some members to attract more in their scam custody. 

  • +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used similar site like this but for mining litecoins, ltcminer.io i think. They paid me free 0.05 LTC in just 2 days and i was really happy to receive that amount, then after 3 days i saw i have 3 LTC for withdraw but they told me to deposit 0.5 so that i can withdraw that amount... To be honest, i closed the site and run away!


Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I have used similar site like this but for mining litecoins, ltcminer.io i think. They paid me free 0.05 LTC in just 2 days and i was really happy to receive that amount, then after 3 days i saw i have 3 LTC for withdraw but they told me to deposit 0.5 so that i can withdraw that amount... To be honest, i closed the site and run away!

Yes their are many scam sites on the cryptoworld but i think this site is legit but i don't recommend anyone to invest on the site just make an account and with for withdraw comes now i have 1500 doge coin and i am waiting to 2000 doge to withdraw my funds.


1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...