Following is free - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Following is free

Trouble is very important for everyone because we can know what the rest of the members publish in order to keep abreast of the latest news about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The more senior someone is, the more knowledge and experience someone has. The reason is that the senior has spent more time in that place. And there is a piece of advice in your post,  which only those members who really want to acquire knowledge will follow it. I agree with you that the following is free so we should follow the senior so that we can get maximum knowledge and guidance and make this forum a successful forum

• +3 1

Who all give useful Post and as well as the people helps in giving more knowledge should be followed because they deserve it. We can get more information by following them.

• +1 1

It is a good idea we follow those who are knowledgeable than us in crypto currency we should not only follow those with high rank rather we should follow those members who always share a beneficiary post so that we can get updated every time they share a post .

It is a good idea we follow those who are knowledgeable than us in crypto currency we should not only follow those with high rank rather we should follow those members who always share a beneficiary post so that we can get updated every time they share a post .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I fully support on your statement because if you want to learn, we will must discover and follow  a member who know too much knowledge about that .we must follow who they have high reputation and higher rank on this field. 

• +2 1

Following a person depends on the opinion of each person, if he liked the way he talks, if he knows a lot, or for any other reason. But in my opinion here on the forum we have many people with a lot of knowledge, many good people who are active and contributing to the quality of the forum. And these are the people we must follow.

• +2 1

Anyone you see in this forum with higher rank should tell you that this member is a good contributor if not they won't have achieved such rank in this forum because we have moderators to deal with anyone who violate rules and for that i am advising us to follow only members we see that make good contributions in the forum towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts which we all benefit from because only by them you can learn more to the experience you have before.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I really agree with you, following experienced members in this forum will help us in learning many more things. Following experienced members will surely help the beginners to be successful in this platform. As they regularly post informative coments and support the beginners. 

• +3 1

On 7/13/2020 at 1:35 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, I know all of us wanted to learn something new especially knowledge here in cryptoworld that's why if we really want to learn we must follow those people that can really help us to learn. 

Following is free so I suggest we must follow those who have a high rank in this forum because they have a lot of experiences and knowledge about cryptoworld  and for us to become updated on their post. 

That's the easiest way to learn here. 

Yes, I agree with you what you posted, it's good to follow members who have high grades to learn easily from them and take experience and that's exactly what I do, and often consult them in the field of encryption and how to work successfully within the forum. 

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend such plateforum is best way of learning about cryptocurrency and its benefits. so i think its a greate idea for every one learn here about digital currency and earn money in huge form. Here every one learn by comunicate with each other and from the old members those share experience too much in the field of such plateform.

• +3 1

Not all members with high rank got it honest way, but those, who really interested in forum development and communicate here, they really have a lot of experience and newbies just can to read their topics and learn new things about cryptocurrency 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

3 hours ago, Keanejohn8585 said:

I like to have ideas how I can earning for free because I didn't have ideas how it was working so I need to know how was possible way how it was needs someone to tell me about how it was working on the platform guys.

To acquire more ideas on how to earn in this forum definitely i will advise you to create time for yourself and read other members posts in different sections of the forum because i believe that is the way you can learn faster in this forum and with that you can earn some good coins for your work. Good luck mate.

That's absolutely what I agree upon. We should get guidance from the experienced people and save our time and energy and that is the fastest way to learn something new and good skill

Most of the members with high ranks and high reputations are  contributing a lot to this forum that is why I like to follow them so that the forum can notified me of their new topics or posts and this can lead me to learn from their experience.