Following is free - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Following is free

Yeah I actually do believe so , but also we need to understand what all this is all about when you are following , its is required you work out something from it, definetly be able to attach yourself in a much more productive source than just following, share and have fun together that would work well for you if you tried.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thats exactly true, when you follow someone , it does not cost a thing but its also good that when you are trying to follow people,. look for those who actually relate to you or even post better than you , in the end you will be adding content to your potfolio

Yes, following up with experienced members is a good thing and it makes you gain experience and learn more

That is why I recommend following up on members who have seniority and experience and learning from them to develop yourself

Edited by Thekingcallme
  • -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

New and inexperienced members in Crypto always follow the experienced ones. They are interested in information on various topics and spend time on the site. But this is a good thing because when they provide information, others solve many problems. And it's helpful for the group.

This cryptotalk site is free of cost. No matter the person is poor or not everyone can achieve one thing from it. This provide knowledge , experience and also a money .

Yes, I agree with you, I am a new member here, and I always try to read posts from older members who have experience because this will help me gather a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them.

Yes, buddy. Through following other people, we can assure that we can learn from them. Because we follow them, we already know that we can get knowledge and learn from them.

It is not advisable to search any member of this forum for free. He simply reviewed the lower ranks of the good ranks. That is how much valuable knowledge he has shared in this forum because some lower level members are new to this forum but they have good knowledge. So it is helpful for new members not to look at and follow a post as per my advice

On 7/13/2020 at 2:35 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, I know all of us wanted to learn something new especially knowledge here in cryptoworld that's why if we really want to learn we must follow those people that can really help us to learn. 

Following is free so I suggest we must follow those who have a high rank in this forum because they have a lot of experiences and knowledge about cryptoworld  and for us to become updated on their post. 

That's the easiest way to learn here. 

True following is free and we must exercise it but we shouldn't be only following members with higher rank but every member who is contributive to the forum so that we we learn more and gain knowledge from their publications.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are correct about it and I followed you my dear because I want to follow the good older member as a beginner and learn from their experience as this is going to help me a lot to learn from the experience of others, and I hope to have some very interesting advice perhaps that some even as experience do not know or skipp and they may find useful.

44 minutes ago, George10 said:

True following is free and we must exercise it but we shouldn't be only following members with higher rank but every member who is contributive to the forum so that we we learn more and gain knowledge from their publications.

That's true in this forum.following free so don't see the member rank high are low rank, if any member post good content then don't hesitate to follow them,

because  some members comes from bitcointalk and join this forum and their rank new member, but in reality they have really good knowledge in crypto,

if we follows those members then we also learn something new knowledge.

• +2 1

This is true my friend. Following people with experience helps us a lot in gaining important information about crypto and trading

I researched important topics on the forum and followed some active members. I have benefited a lot

These are my ways to access knowledge

• +1 2

Yes you are right my mate 

If any new members follow the experience members and so get too much knowledge from this. Because experience members share the best reviews about the different posts. So the posts of the senior increase your knowledge so following is free so everyone which are here new on this forum so they must be follow the most experienced member.

• +2 1

Every successful people follow someone in their journey to success. No doubt that every one can teach us something. The only thing we should have is learning mentality. If in cryptotalk you like someone post and think that his / her post is helping you then you must follow him.

• Useful or interesting 1

The truth is that good content should be followed regardless of rank because there are many members with good experience in digital currencies, but they are new to this forum, so I follow the member who draws my attention to his useful posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

ofcource their isn't any charges for following or give reputation to another members . but we Must used it wisely beacuse following Alot of Memeber randomly for follow Back isn't good .

I always try to follow who provide good content here .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, Strygwyr said:

You are actually right that following those people that are knowledgable than us are a good thing to do. Their thoughts might help us to learn something new that might be essential for our knowledge. But I do not agree that they can help us earn faster here. Maybe an indirect way?Because we learned something good to them, made us to be better, and if we became better, we might use it to do much much things that might help us financially.

I followed those I think can help me to learn that's why I learned a lot from them especially things that I don't know before. Thanks for them because I easily adapt and apply their advice. 

My aim is to learn about crypto and I like this post that this can happen easier if we follow the best members of the forum that can help us in our quest for knowledge. I hope to gain experience very fast and become a good member soon that with my knowledge I make very quality post about crypto that help others and the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most of the time we do not follow, and its true as you have stated @Dark_Sky Its free, in fact am going to follow you , and its going to be a good start, and I will be following most of those who are active, I also do want to make good friends here, because its actually a social site. Am in my second week.

Following the members that post useful posts is important and it is possible to help us a lot and learn about news that are important very fast and decisions can be taken easier, as there are many member that provide valuable information with their posts and help a lot.

• +1 1

I believe we are all here to learn new things and help each other as much as possible about crypto but I adopt a different strategy I do not automatically follow the highest rank users but those whose posts I consider are of interest to the topics I look for here on the forum

• +1 1

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

You are very correct and i agree with you. Following those who have a high rank can realy help beginners to understand and gain a much better knowledge about cryptoworld from seeing high ranked person's posts.

If anyone wants to it is free to folow me too and I am sure like this and be a friend with every and help if they ask for anythink. We can work together and we are achieve a lot in this great forum for cryptocurrency that we all love and hope our investment can grow to make a lot of profits. We are doing discuss and learn more to invest better.

• +2 1

Definitely following to someone is free and it will help us to learn from him. Follow the expert and experienced members of the forum to read and learn which they shares. But here members didn't want to follow anyone. They just come complete their 20 post and gone away. 

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.1e0332a0222999c7294cf079ddd29316.png

On 7/13/2020 at 5:35 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, I know all of us wanted to learn something new especially knowledge here in cryptoworld that's why if we really want to learn we must follow those people that can really help us to learn. 

Following is free so I suggest we must follow those who have a high rank in this forum because they have a lot of experiences and knowledge about cryptoworld  and for us to become updated on their post. 

That's the easiest way to learn here. 

You are right @Dark_Sky, there many many members here in this forum who are senior and have more than three thousand content count.So we should follow and them and ask any question about the forum or cryptocurrency from them or we could also take some advise from them for doing trading.We should respect our senior members and grow here in this forum with unity.

• +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png