Following is free - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Following is free

Good day, I know all of us wanted to learn something new especially knowledge here in cryptoworld that's why if we really want to learn we must follow those people that can really help us to learn. 

Following is free so I suggest we must follow those who have a high rank in this forum because they have a lot of experiences and knowledge about cryptoworld  and for us to become updated on their post. 

That's the easiest way to learn here. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

@Dark_Sky your right following any member its totally free in this forum, its not mater he/she is good rank are low rank just observe how much valuable knowledge he/she share in this forum, because some low rank member they are new in this forum, but they have good knowledge in crypto so in my suggestion  don't see the rank see the quality of post and follows, its really helpful for new members because when they post and information we get notification and we can't miss this information.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, I know all of us wanted to learn something new especially knowledge here in cryptoworld that's why if we really want to learn we must follow those people that can really help us to learn. 

Following is free so I suggest we must follow those who have a high rank in this forum because they have a lot of experiences and knowledge about cryptoworld  and for us to become updated on their post. 

@Dark_Sky Bro I will say that of Course Following is free. But no one is following to anyone. And I don't know exactly reason behind this. And I think they should have to just change their minds.

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

I agree with you we can follow those who have high ranks to easily learn from them but i also don't want to flood my notifications so i don't usually follow those who have high ranks instead i search their names or somtimes visit the leaderboard to check their profile.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

You are actually right that following those people that are knowledgable than us are a good thing to do. Their thoughts might help us to learn something new that might be essential for our knowledge. But I do not agree that they can help us earn faster here. Maybe an indirect way?Because we learned something good to them, made us to be better, and if we became better, we might use it to do much much things that might help us financially.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Yes friend I'm agree with your point of view we must follow the people that can help us to learn and give us the knowledge of their experiences if we follow the senior person and good reputation post we have learn everything about this forum and stay here for a long time we also try to make the good and useful content like the other genius members 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Your words are very correct since I noticed that no one is interested in following up accounts or people and I have not known the reason for that yet

• +1 3
  • +2 1

You are right, following up with experienced people in this forum helps you to learn and increase your knowledge about the crypto world, but also there are some new members who have good in the field of crypto, we must follow them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Following professional people here is really good to keep us updated about their posts ! I'm following any big members here to keep in touch with their topics ! 

If you want to increase your followers all you have to do is making useful topics ! With this way you will see many people will follow you especially the beginners

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Strygwyr said:

Their thoughts might help us to learn something new that might be essential for our knowledge

Well, that's true mate, the most important thing here is to sharing of their experiences in cryptocurrency and this is applicable for those new members here to know how to deal in other platforms properly.

• +1 1

Regardless of his/her rank as long as the post/topic he/she shared in the forum is really useful and helpful for us, we can freely follow his/her account. Through following someone's account in the platform, we can be notified if that person posted another informative article especially if his/her contents are all about cryptography. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right friend its good to follow members so that we can receive notifications from them when they post their articles. Though it would be great if we will follow even new members so that we can encourage them, they will work hard if they will receive a notification for a follower with good rank in their profiles.

• +1 2

ReadCash-PixTeller.png.2b9695846a163d6572cc2f2c985b8206.png

Yeah, following and giving reaction all are free but people don't use that feature, but after this update look every one is giving reaction nd even new members can easily grow their reputation. Following can be helpful because you won't miss anything from that members which would be beneficial.

I would like to agree to this topic that you created. Following is free for anyone who is here but we must use this following feature to the right and for those we know who can help us in our success here in this forum. I hope the other members here old or new will see this post of yours.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

55 minutes ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, following and giving reaction all are free but people don't use that feature, but after this update look every one is giving reaction nd even new members can easily grow their reputation. Following can be helpful because you won't miss anything from that members which would be beneficial.

The update really motivates everyone to give reputation because of the payment that they can receive by rating someone. 

I think this will not happen if they didn't do an update about giving reputations. 

you are right, we can follow hwo's have big experience in this crypto world and we can get more knowledge from them, we can ask an question to him directly in this forum,for example any question in trading

Every person has the right to follow any other person without being obligated, every member here in the forum has the right to do whatever is comfortable with him without bypassing the laws

• +2 1

2020-09-11_232536.png.8b41caba7d5b0d12807d3354e39c34f9.png

This place is the best for learning and gaining experience, and there are many old members who provide good content that can be followed up and benefit from the information they provide in this forum, they have a good experience

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

On 7/13/2020 at 4:37 PM, Magnom said:

If you want to increase your followers all you have to do is making useful topics ! With this way you will see many people will follow you especially the beginners

You're right about this, if we post useful content we can attract other members to follow us especially those people who learned a lot from our topic that's why continue posting good quality and useful post. 

Indeed following is free and does not affect the campaign. It means something but I would like an option for notifications when someone posts an new original article and not all the replies. This just makes the notification alerts full.

Yes absolutely your words are correct. Indeed following is free and does not affect the campaign. It means something but I would like an option for notifications when someone posts an new original article and not all the replies.it's also find your self and following to others for you. 

That's true, it is like other social media platforms, we follow some people because we want to know things about him which are somehow related to this we follow members because we want to know more and get some idea about how they create good topics.

Those who create good quality posts must follow.  Because definitely thy guys disserve follow from us. Everyone not macking good quality post,  but those who make good quality posts, thy are experienced people and thy disserve follow.  We have to follow this kind of people in this forum, because follow is totally free.            

• +3 1

@Dark_Sky I also notice that following someone here in the forum isn't something that's been done commonly. Maybe they are not aware of the follow system here in the forum or maybe some people are just here to earn money that they don't even bother.

• +1 2

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png.bd2dd2f1ed2fd4e6ce77dbecacbb7a28.png

On 7/13/2020 at 5:35 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Yes you are right about it i think we should follow those member how have higher rank and repatation and when they post and topic then you can easily get the notification of them .

• +1 2

970781149_free-image-resizer-cropper(1).png.841cf2a914378ca0939b4b96dc63b573.png