Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

Investment your all money in one place is not good we should try first little amount on this trading section for experience.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:00 AM, Honny143 said:

Exactly @gourav789 that is my point my friend in crypto market there are millions of bitcoins freezed in wallet's, and on one knows how to recover that wallet's, so its really necessary to share our details some one who we trust,

imagine if those lose bitcoins in circulation then bitcoin price cheaper and small investor's also buy some bitcoins.

i dont know about you but for me i think the more bitcoins that get lost the better it would be for the price because bitcoin will be rare, i have read before that there is around approximately 2 million bitcoins lost.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a mistake to invest all currencies in one currency and you are exposed to losing your full capital in the event of the currency collapse, so you must diversify your currencies so that you do not lose your entire balance.

Yes mate you are right we should invest our money in different places for doubling the chances of wining and assure our security and privacy 

same mistake I have do when I was beginner I have spent my all money that was I have for investment and I lose my all money so never make this type of mistake invest 30 percent of your investment in one place don't be greedy and invest our remining money on other plat forms 

This strategy is good and taken by experienced and expert traders. They choose more currencies to invest. 

If there trade of any currency is going in loss but at a time they are getting benefit in another currency. 

So invest more currencies instead of one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Gideon$ said:

True we shouldn't focus on one source of investment by putting all our capital there but instead as you said it's good to invest in more coins but we should make sure these coins are profitable first and choose different wallet's where to store profits and carry out,tradings.

@Gideon$Excellent. I also advise people not to share the address of main wallet where valuable coins are held and diversifying investment portfolio is an excellent way to reduce the risks while performing the cryptocurrency tradings. 

• +3 1

Dear, I agree with you.  We should all not deposit all the money together. So the problem you have raised .. these are really unrealistic .. and we should all be careful about this....

You are right in cryptocurrency  you can not be certain about a particular currency  so you can not invest at one place to avoid  the risk to lose all the capital. 

• +2 1

Thanks good to know I will not invest all in one place but I am trying to find about yobit more and I think it has what it needs for me, so it will be the only place I will invest.

It is considered as an unwise decision to invest all the money you have in one place rather diversify your money into different sectors so that you can have double advantage.

i think this is the golden rule to invest. distributing the money in different baskets decreases the potantial loss and increases the gain.

What you say true 100% and it is one of the basic principles of trading and you have to carefully  examine  your choices of platform  and stored wallet thank you for your helpful words 

Yes, you are right my mate and its also one of the main principle of investing and trading. Dont put your all eggs in one pocket. Mean if you invest your all money in one sites then if your account were hacked then you lose your all investment because we are living in financial world and there are a lot of hackers and scammer are there. So for securing our financial asset like money, then separate it and invest on multiple sites for minimizing the risk of loss. And also be careful about your wallet or exchanger security. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course bro....you money Dont invest one  place... If you invest your money one place it then the chance of lose high.... So be careful to invest your precious money...    

This is a very useful topic for all Cryptocurrency investors because no one want to lose when ever they invested and in order to avoid losing it is much better you share your money on different coins so that incase when one coin fails the other one will lift you and you won't feel it that much, so be wise and Invest in top 10 coins in cryptocurrency marketplace.

Investment requires really good planned strategies and approaches on the part of the investor. Therefore it is necessary that the investor uses measures to avoid losses to a great extent. I think this is related to diversifying the fund you have by investing in  different securities. this way even if you suffer loss in a particular security it can be compensated from the gains from other securities. So make a combination of good securities in your portfolio for investment.

This is true, but again, you need to know how to properly use and invest funds, choose the right platform to protect your data, your account! Keep it safe and everything will be fine!

• +4 1

i agree. you don't must invest your cash in one cryptocurrency. i constantly invest my money in several currencies, if one of the cryptocurrencies falls, my money will continue to be safe on some other cryptocurrency

These points are absolutely correct. Capital must be distributed and everything expected The same applies to trading in the distribution of capital in several currencies, not one currency For example, now whoever invests in currencies has not made any profits because Bitcoin has acquired liquidity and rose alone, and therefore the opposite may happen, and this distribution achieves a kind of balance between the loss ratio and the profit ratio.

• +2 2

That's true, we shouldn't divert all our funds into one single source, we should try as much to ensure that we have other means of saving our income and earnings into other wallets. Anything can happen to a particular wallet at anytime, probably some scammers or fraudsters hacking into a particular account, thereby emptying the whole wallet. We should always be careful when choosing how or where we are saving our money, we should ensure that it is from a secured security channel. Keeping our money in different source will make us to be rest assured and feel safer.

Absultly right invest of all your assets on one place is horrible in cause of loss you will be ended and other hand if you invest on multiple ways you can earn or loss not in same time 

This the only think that I have when I want to invest in any exchange or project, never leave all your money in one place,the world of crypto is really risky way and full of hackers and scammers, we need to be careful about any steps 

• +1 1

As a new member who just about to start earning, I find this topic very useful with the view of the fact that internet is not really a safe place especially for online currencies. It's always better be safe than sorry because too much regrets won't give you a free pass to go back to the past. We should always be wise. 

I'm with you friend, we shouldn't invest in just one place because sometimes in that place where we invest, everything doesn't go well for us, that's why it's better to invest in different places and not just one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.