If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

My Opinion I think it is best for both of them to transfer it from both of you doing your fast transactions. You can do easy and fast transactions in any of your accounts. And this according to the risk and the There is not much benefit according to Scooty, so I think this can speed up its transaction. 

These three characteristics are important, but for me I prefer security because if security is there, privacy and credibility will accompany and as a result of security, and in this case you will ensure that you get your money.

Without a doubt, I would choose security over speed, transactions are generally very fast and the issue of security when we are talking about money seems to me the most important. Luckily, the platforms give us more tools every day to be able to have our assets more secure.

• +1 1

I would prefer security. Time taking process is better than risk of loss. It's fine to perform transaction in relatively longer time than taking a risk of loss. We all work hard to earn and then why take risk.

In my own opinion I think I'll go for security because the crypto forum is full of scammers who will stop at nothing to scam and steal your money,but if you have a tight security you'll somehow be safe from such people

I would love both but if I had to choose then I think security is more important. There is no need to be in a rush. All that matters is that it gets through at the end intact. Security is much more important to me than the speed of the transaction.

We should all choose privacy and security before the transaction time, because it is useless that the transfer is fast but on the way you lose your money, security should always be ahead, let's not try to think that it matters little if the transaction is within of the crypto world is safe or not, be very careful with that thought.

I would pick protection in light of the fact that there's less danger in that and on the off chance that you pick quicker exchange at some point the security isn't excessively acceptable and individuals may free their cash also so consistently pick protection.

For me, it does not matter how long the currency will take until I withdraw it and put it in my wallet, the most important thing is security and privacy, because losing security means losing the balance that we did not collect easily.

Of course, my friend, the correct choice is safety and privacy, because it is the most important thing in the forum and there is everything about you in it.For example, you have a wallet and the money in it, and if anyone violates your privacy, I think that he will reach the wallets and your money, and also dear, security is very important for this reason we must do Put strong passwords

Sure i would choose security at first and i would like to use it for mine normal uses. As the privacy is the thing to be matter and cared about in today's date. But if it's too slow then sure for normal people it would be headache if they don't care about privacy. So it depends upon the users requirements. For me personally privacy and security are at the top things to matter.

Choose privacy. Certainly, some websites may violate your privacy and lead to the loss of everything in the world of the Internet. As for the transaction speed, all members get it without exception.

• +5 1

My dear friend I prefer security and privacy firstly because everyone need secure life people can wait money not taking any security risks. 

It is absolutely clear most of the people will go with the safe and secure site not with the fastest giving one if any one goes with the fastest serving site than obviously they were in greed but I suggest to choose the safe site so that there will be less chances of getting scammed .Nice post mate keep enjoying your posts.

Dear friend, of course, I think that I will try to get all of them because I know that every investment opportunity needs either speed, strength, or safety, and I do not want to miss any of them, so my answer is all

I always give important to security and it's must. I will get the payment even if it takes some time, but what will we get if the transaction is fast but we don't get it in a sudden. So we should always choose those wallets coins that is very secured. Thanks for the post.

If I have a choice to choose between faster transaction and security then I definitely choose security privacy because it's very important to keep security because in this age of modern science scammers are present everywhere and they can easily hack your accounts so if you use security then your account  become safe and  you have not worry about transaction.

Security, my friend, is the most important thing in a transaction, the timing of the transaction can be managed by doing the transaction in advance but security is what will keep your assets safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well to me I will choose security because I know for sure that my money are safe, it doesn't matter how long the money will take In as far is safe. Because without security our money is at risk. 

Edited by Manir

I would definitely choose security and privacy over speed. In my opinion, security and privacy are much more important than any other aspect. When we work with money the most important is safety.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

To me i will prefer and go for security and privacy compared to the time of transactions. When the means you are using for your transactions is said to be fast but not having much security at the end of the day if something comes up you will eventually loss your asset

Although I hope for speed and safety together, I prefer to maintain privacy more. Of course, there are platforms and currencies that provide speed of dealing and maintain privacy. Our information and transactions must be kept safe, otherwise many problems will happen to us.

There is a lot of new coins with new blockchain technology. it is hard to know what coin is the leader But from my experience the Nano blockchain has the most transaction speed. Although NANO's transaction speed is fast But we should not invest on this coin. I think it is dying slowly.

Security and privacy are more important for me, as it is not important for the time spent on transactions. It is important to ensure the arrival and transfer of currencies in a safe and good manner, while fully ensuring privacy.

What I would choose would be security and privacy because at least thanks to the fact that I have those two things that are security and privacy, I would be calm because I would know that nobody could steal me since I have security and privacy in my things and more here in the This is the forum that is why I will not choose a faster transaction time because if I chose that I would not be sure and I would not know if all my money would get to me.