If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

so long as i am worried, i really will pick out protection and privateness due to the fact protection is the maximum essential element at this virtual platform. if you are not comfortable then you may lose all your money or some a part of it. however, bills and transactions can be behind schedule and it isn't a hassle. every now and then i do not withdraw all of my cash and invest some of it. so for me privateness and safety is maximum vital.

First of all our security and privacy needs to come first so as to ease peace of mind and we can be sure that our earnings are safe on the platform,and i also have no problem with the time the currencies will reach my wallet even if though it is a little bit late, the most important thing is that the transaction should be safe and secured.

• +2 1

I also know that some coins which have high prices but they have low transaction process and we can't get them instantly. That's why we should choose an intermediate coin. So that it has high transaction speed and we get them instantly with full privacy.

51 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

In cryptocurrencies the speed of transaction of xrp is more fast. And in exchanges the security and the transaction I will prefer the binance.

I don't like XRP and I see that as a shady project that eventually could lead to disaster for its investors and traders and it's just a matter of time. 

If you want fast transactions it's better to go for Stellar(XLM) which is actually faster that XRP in terms of both speed and transaction fees and you could see it as a better version of Ripple over all and their team actually showing some sign of competency which don't exist in Ripple(XRP) at all.

Edited by lharost
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

If I have to choose only one quality between faster transaction speed and security then I will choose security because security is first thing. If you choose non-secure coins then unfortunately, you will lose your coins and at this time, what's benefits of fast transaction???....

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, time is a valuable asset, but I would rather choose the safety of my transactions, because it is better to get my finances after a certain period of time than not to receive it at all due to scammers.

I would definitely prefer security instead of the faster transaction. In order to save or invest my money, I need to choose the one that is more secure. In this regard, I would choose Invest Box, Trust wallet or someone else because they are all safe and secure and I need security.

I think, my friend, that both things are important, each one has characteristics that differ from the other. On my part, I think that safety is the most important. Speed does not have the same thing. Last I would like to say that Yobit has both features together, so it can be trusted.

Welcome my friend I'm still a beginner in this forum .. I choose security because no use of speed without security. Thank you for this question I've learned a lot of information from these comments. 

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

@lharost yes my friend you alright and I got some experience from your post by learning. Obviously you are right because nowadays everyone want to save their time so if they managed fast transition here according to my opinion we will see some sometime from the day. So I think it will be helpful for every member of the cryptotalk. 💞

• +1 1

5 hours ago, lharost said:

I don't like XRP and I see that as a shady project that eventually could lead to disaster for its investors and traders and it's just a matter of time. 

If you want fast transactions it's better to go for Stellar(XLM) which is actually faster that XRP in terms of both speed and transaction fees and you could see it as a better version of Ripple over all and their team actually showing some sign of competency which don't exist in Ripple(XRP) at all.

Thinking wrongly about the XRP you did not know about the team of the XRP is not a small company. You will see that soon it will shine after dump.

I will pick protection and security in digital money exchanges, I generally approve of the time the monetary standards arrive at my wallet regardless of whether it is a little late, interestingly, the exchange be protected

If i could clearly get your point mate i think you're asking about quick investment and security alertness?

I doubtlessly go for security alertness mate (safety). Because the nature of our online businesses now is embedded with spammers. Therefore, if one should do quick investment I'm sure spammers will really get an easy attack on the victim.

Well privacy will be the choice of people. Because if you have the coin then only you can opt for a transaction. So privacy is my choice. In my suggestion their are many insurance for our crypto assets, so we can have our assets safe. And always keep a distance from fake , scam users

2 minutes ago, Marzia4547 said:

My first priority is security rather than the speed of transactions or payments.  Because if the security system is good then I can transact or pay with security.  So I think everyone should look at security rather than the speed of payment.

@Marzia4547You are right mate. I will rather prefer my account to be fully secured rather than choosing faster transaction time because there is no essence of a fast transaction on an account that is not secured which the spammers can easily have access to. Transaction can be done anytime with patience regardless of how faster or slower it is.

I will choose to privacy protection and security system. Cause this is more important from fastest transaction. If you get fastest transaction but you don't have any privacy then scammer will loot your all money. So i will prefer to good security more than fastest transaction.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Doesn't matter how much time will take for my coins to arrive in my wallet, i will still choose security! Fast transaction without security is risking your money that you work hard to earn it.

Yes you are very right friend. You shouldn't rush to do things. Because it is better for you to make a successful transaction, not fast transaction. We have to be very patient in doing things,  if we want to be successful in life

I will choose security first because if our security is not good then all the coins in our wallet will be hacked.If all the money is gone from us then our fast transaction will be of no use so I will choose security.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

Fast transaction speed is a tempting option to, but speed with out security will most likely end one in trouble, so I will prefer my coins to be secured irrespective of the time it takes for there arrival. I will wait.

• +2 1

Without a doubt, I will choose security and safety!
As you can always wait for a while ,while your funds are transferred
But waiting and patience when you're robbed won't help!
So I guess safety trumps speed.

Security and low fees are more important to me. Fast transaction times not matter much unless it takes hours to transfer a coin from one wallet to another, of course. Some of the coins, especially on ethereum network, has so much expensive. At least we are lucky that some coins like litecoin and waves have cheap transfer fees.

• +1 2

I will choose privacy and security because now for every one privacy comes first without this and security we are at risk . Because there is a huge crowd of scamers and hackers 

I will rather go with the security/ privacy of my account rather that going choosing a faster transaction time. I don't see any reason why my account won't be secured and my mind will be at rest that my transactions are fast.

• +1 1