If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

Security and privacy will always be my choice. It is paramount for everyone to take the issue of security important. We need to protect our wallet at all cost because of these scammers out there. 

Yes, basically!  Of course I like security and privacy because security and privacy are more important than the speed of the transaction. We can reduce our money if we don't have too much protection so security and privacy are important.  If the speed of coin transactions is low but very secure then I basically.  I will choose this safe currency.

It's better you go with coins that offer privacy and security because the first and number one thing one need to consider is security and privacy. So no matter how slow or simple a coins is, if it doesn't have security it's better you do away with it. @Sufyan Salihu

Security is the most important thing so I would definitely prefer security and legitimacy for sure.Less security means more risks so Taking more risks in the world of online earning could cost us badly.So we must be careful about the security and privacy in order to avoid any bad consequences.Stay Safe!

• +4 1

I will choose security because if there is no security of money then what is the use of privacy. Ensuring safety is more important than anything else. There is a need for privacy but security is more important.

I would rather pick the security and safetyness first rather the speed.

Just simply because i can lose my coins if i pick speed without protection over the network meanwhile having that sort of backup control as security i am relieved using my currencies everywhere.

Speed can also improve over the course of time or being slow due to network's instability or too many transactions.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

As long as I am concerned, i definitely will choose security and privacy because security is the most important thing at this digital platform. If you are not secure then you can lose all of your money or some part of it. However, payments and transactions can be delayed and it is not a problem. Sometimes i don't withdraw all of my money and invest some of it. So for me privacy and security is most important.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course the speed of the transaction, time and privacy are very important.  For that, you must open an account at a trusted and easy transaction exchange.  And use strong passwords for security.  Do not enter fake sites.  Do the transaction at the scheduled time.  I get everything on time at Ubit Exchange.  Which easily provides good service.

57 minutes ago, Mkdad03 said:

Of course, I will choose safety and privacy, even if it is low in speed, I give everything its time and I do not stagnate behind the speed, and this is what success requires in addition to patience and not making mistakes

Your choices are important and well thought after @Mkdad03nothing should not be traded with security and privacy. I personally wouldn't mind waiting if my privacy and security would be assured 

• +2 1

it would be headache if they don't care about privacy. So it depends upon the users requirements. For me personally privacy and security are at the top things to matter.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer to pick security than quick exchanges. In crypto world it is on of the base thing on the grounds that to numerous con artists showed up last time. On the off chance that you keep large measure of cryptocurrensies I guidance you to purchase equipment wallets for safe putting away.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is with security more but if you ask about small transactions then I'd go with speed as usually small will need not to bother us for an hour. It could be that we need to have some more cryptocurrencies in our wallets and not only one.

• +1 1

Security and privacy of course. It doesn't matter what time the coin arrives in my wallet, if it's not secured I might end up still losing it to hackers or scammers. Even though time of transaction is very important because you might lose while trading but security should come first.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, DS#SAQii said:

As long as I am concerned, i definitely will choose security and privacy because security is the most important thing at this digital platform. If you are not secure then you can lose all of your money or some part of it. However, payments and transactions can be delayed and it is not a problem. Sometimes i don't withdraw all of my money and invest some of it. So for me privacy and security is most important.

You could say that in a way having faster transactions speed would be worthless without having security features that can back it up.

We already got many different payment methods  in many countries which are fast but those more traditional payment methods could not even get close to some crypto blockchains in terms of security and privacy, Like Monero(XMR) for instance.

Edited by lharost

I will pick security and protection however I would favor quicker exchanges as well, I get it would be decent having them across the board, concerning me I don't prefer to stand by definitely, the world is pushing forward, go with it or you will be filled behind.

• +2 2

If I receive the opportunity of faster transaction time and transactions with security and privacy definitely I would like to choose transactions with security and privacy.because I know that there is nothing more than privacy rather it gives slow transaction.privacy is actually the tool to keep our enemies out of hands of our personal information.

Hey there. I would definitely choose for security of my money. As long as our money is safe we can be calm. Most important is that our money is safe. Speedy transaction is also preferred but not over privacy and security. Thanks to yobit because it provides both the features. 

Security of course, because I can rest assured and not worry about it even if the transactions are slow. The most important thing is security for fear of being exposed to the risk of piracy.

I think security and privacy are better for transaction than faster transaction. Privacy and security are both beneficial for transaction,in the way of transaction there is no chance of lost money. In emergency case faster transaction is best but it has a bit risk on it. 

Yes as of me i will go for security because I have full assurance that my money is in safe hands and I will not have any thing to be worried about and I will also like that privacy it is very important to have privacy because I know no matter how slow the transaction maybe I will still do it

At first and i would like to use it for mine normal uses. As the privacy is the thing to be matter and cared about in today's date. But if it's too slow then sure for normal people it would be headache if they don't care about privacy. 

I prefer myself for security of my account and assets because I came there for investment not for robbery therefore I need security for my account from the hackers.

For me personally, I would choose security over speed because doing online transactions  wehave to stay secure.Due to the simplicity of online transactions we may overlook safety for speed , but that is not a good move . While investing we should always look for security and safety of our transactions and our data 

Between faster transaction and the security, I think the higher security should be preferred as we all know that "better late than ever". The more privilege and preference should be given to make your resources safe and secure. Transaction time is a secondary issue because you can withdraw your funds when they even exist. If they are stolen or your wallet is hacked, you will be made deprived of your funds. You might be left with nothing if there are security issues. Once your funds are made safe, then you should worry about their withdrawal as this will sound good then. I hope the wallet of crypto talk is safe and secure.