If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

I will prefer yobit. Because all transactions are considered final and irrevocable. Moreover, trading fee at yobit are in-line with the options available. There is a great deals of different coins available at yobit. Yobit is well-organized trading platform with charts and a live chat.

• +3 1

I think having security is the important one Among them. Because in that way even though it is a slower transaction you won't loose what you have and will have security. Being safe is always better. 

I chose security a thousand times, without hesitation since speed is not something very important to me, if I am eager I get my money with more time, anyway I will recommend binance since it has both characteristics

Of course I will prioritize security because the security or privacy of any platform will protect my money from hackers or scammers. There is no problem in the transaction if the transaction is fast or slow and does not protect our coins but it is useless  There are like that which I think ensures both the protection of coins and fast transactions

I think I prefer coin security over transaction speed. Speed is good but I need more security, but if someone had speed and security I would choose both. Currently, coins that have speed are quite popular because they are used for transactions between countries, such as XRP.

• +1 1

I prefer to security system because this is  the main thing in the any platform if your money are safe and secure so definitely you are prefer them... Don't matter it's speed are slow and fast... I Also prefer to binance and yobit exchange because my money are safe and secure on these exchanger...

• +2 1

I prefer that the cryptocurrency is safe and private, but also has low commissions, since some charge a lot. I can wait a few minutes or even hours without problem. But definitely, I keep security and privacy.

Friend i think everyone prefer safety and security. Because safety and security comes fast. If your amount of money is not safe then what is advantage of fast transaction. So my first priority is safety and security. 

• +1 1

Security and privacy are one of the most important things in order to start in a correct way, as if the currency is safe, I buy that currency, there are many cryptocurrencies, which were quick in transactions and verified large profits, but they were withdrawn and this is a sad thing for that we have to search for safe currencies in order to avoid Risks and not losing money happy every day

@lharost

I will pick security over exchange speed since I need my cash to be protected and not in a surge. I am pulling out in Litecoin money, as it is protected and exchanges in it are additionally quick. There is no compelling reason to hazard we need to pick wellbeing over speed, as I would like to think.

I will definitely go for security and privacy. Doesn't matter what time the coin arrives in your wallet, if it's not secured you might end up still losing it to hackers or scammers. Time of transaction is also very important because you might lose profit while trading but security should come first.

• +1 1

We need security for our money because if we have no money then we  can't sent our money another wallet or exchnager so fast transaction is not big matter, we need to first secure our money from hacker 

Of course, as many colleagues think that security, which is the most important thing, I totally agree, the appraisals that take longer but that have their security implemented are better, since in this way we can be sure that the cryptocurrencies will reach their destination
A big greeting to the whole community

In my point of view i will chose and security and privacy ..

For transciation we can do wait but if we lose our privacy it will bring damage to our life ...Security and privacy is always on topnof priority

For me I incline toward the security without a doubt. Since I need my cash to be safe. Speed isn't generally critical to me yet I imagine that there are numerous stages which contains the two highlights like Binance, Yobit. With those stages you can get cash in quick manner and it's without a doubt secure.

Your question is important, my friend, to me. I choose to protect the privacy of my account, my balance, and everything I do in this field, and keep it from being stolen or spreading and causing me some problems and losing my balance.

I might decide upon protection and privacy because safety is at first if there is no protection then we can lose all of the cash during speedy transactions. For, I would pass for safety and privateness.

• +3 1

the security of payment and sending the payment to the right person is the most important thing for me I do not care for the time if a transaction takes some time it is ok for me

Всем привет, конечно я предпочитаю безопасность, скорость не важна, если переводить будет нечего))) Конфиденциальность уже дело личное, мелочь но приятно.

I rather to choose security and privacy over the transaction time. Because as long as your account is secure in an exchange for example you will never loose you cryptocurrency as well as your privacy you can avoid scan and identity theft which is more important than transaction time.

If I have to choose between these two options, I will definitely choose coins that provide security and privacy more than currencies that are characterized by their speedy transactions.

Actually, What distinguishes crypto currencies is that they've extraordinary functions from every different and meet all necessities, as some of them are right for investment due to their excessive price and others are suitable for transferring and sending cash due to its low expenses.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтью Хоуган заявил, что институциональные инвесторы, вложат в биткойн до 1 триллиона долларов через биржевые фонды (ETF), поскольку они постепенно переходят в криптовалюту. В записке, разосланной инвестиционным экспертам, Хоуган выразил обеспокоенность по поводу волатильности цен на биткойн. Поскольку актив колеблется от 60 до 70 тысяч долларов, генеральный директор считает, что лучшая стратегия — «сохранять спокойствие и смотреть в будущее».   Несмотря на краткосрочные колебания, Хоуган выделил несколько ключевых предстоящих событий. К ним относятся халвинг и потенциальное одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF такими крупными платформами, как Morgan Stanley или Wells Fargo . Хоуган подчеркнул, что текущие процессы комплексной проверки, проводимые инвестиционными комитетами и консультантами, являются важным шагом перед совершением инвестиций в биткойны. Он упомянул, что в ожидании этих событий цена Биткойна может испытать боковое движение в ответ на незначительные изменения настроений. Тем не менее, Хоуган с оптимизмом смотрит на будущее Биткойна, ссылаясь на устойчивый бычий рынок с ростом почти на 300% за последние 15 месяцев и веские причины для дальнейшего роста.   Январское одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF значительно открыло рынок криптовалют для профессионалов в области инвестиций. Хоуган считает, что это знаменует собой начало интереса со стороны профессионалов, управляющих триллионами долларов, и этот процесс займет годы. Он также подчеркнул приток $12 миллиардов в ETF с момента их запуска, назвав это самым успешным дебютом ETF. Тем не менее, он ожидает, что глобальные управляющие активами, выделяющие всего 1% своих портфелей в биткойны, могут привести к притоку в 1 триллион долларов, в результате чего первоначальные 12 миллиардов долларов кажутся минимальными инвестициями. Ранее в марте Хоуган предположил, что спотовые ETF Ethereum могут привлечь больше активов, если будут запущены после мая. Учитывая более осторожный прогноз относительно майского дебюта, он предположил , что декабрьский запуск может быть более выгодным. Задержка даст Уолл-стрит и традиционному финансовому сектору больше времени для понимания сложностей криптовалюты, особенно Биткойна. По оценкам Хогана, Уолл-стрит потребуется от восьми до девяти месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к биткойнам, прежде чем рассматривать новый ETF.
    • Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.