When is the right time for Altcoins ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

When is the right time for Altcoins ?

It happens for some time altcoins to rise but then for months they will keep dropping and maybe it is not a good idea to hold altcoins at all right now, even bitcoin is dangerous this high and there are some reports about whales moving hundreds of thousands of bitcoins to sell positions. But it can be false nobody knows exactly except from exchanges and inside traders.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is very risky and you have to find a price that will be lower than anything for months, after that you can again not feel that it is a good investment. To me there is no right time and I can't hold any altcoin. Perhaps ethereum but look it can drop to $100 again if things go wrong. What do you think it is a good idea?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm very new in this and I joined at a time when altcoins were dropping and some of them dropped even more than 50% in only weeks. This makes me feel scared of altcoins and I had bought some that I thought they were doing good like BAT and XRP but I was scared with them and sold. I hold some bitcoin as investment only right now.

• +4 1

You buy altcoins in two occassions. First after a long bear market when their prices are down a lot in levels not seen for years. And second when Bitcoin takes a break from rising and you see Ethereum turning bullish. It doesn't always work though sometimes altcoins can keep dumping and I do not want to give you wrong information.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There is a right time for everything but if we knew the exact signal that means altcoins will begin rising then we would have made a lot of money friend. This is not something that is standard and we can't be certain or even give favorable odds to a certain time that altcoins will start their bull run.

• +1 1

Agree with you that mostly altcoin depends upon bitcoin but they also depends upon eth as well. Other factors also affects the rise and fall of price of crypto coins. 

• +2 1

You ask a question that we don't know the answer. If we knew we would not have made so much money that we would be in vacations in some island in the caribbean and we should be laughing with Europe and the coronavirus rise and not care at all.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, Abiaan said:

we'd see some cover a healthy altseason within the short term

You were correct as prices for some altcoins rose very fast for a few more weeks and then dropped again. I am very happy to read really good predictions that came true like this one and I find this forum to have a few very good traders that don't just speak nonsense like the ones we see in crypto youtube and twitter. I think that this forum has better people than any other place.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +3 1

I am not known about the time for altcoin there is some of the time that we are can buy them but there is also some danger that they are have. I am trader with them and they are some time very danger to hold for a longer time.

• +1 1

When bitcoin is in a bull run the altcoins will not follow for a long time but stay behind. They can even start dropping when whales move to bitcoin and abandond the altcoins selling them lower. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, colleagues Totally agree with you, bitcoin is the undisputed leader wherever you look since there is no more to see the trends of cryptocurrencies when bitcoin rises, they all rise and vice versa
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

Altcoins don't have there own personal time because they mostly depends on the value of bitcoin in the market to increase and for that reason we just need to make sure we buy them when they are low on terms of value so that whenever bitcoin rise we will be offered good opportunity to make good profit to our various wallets, so the best thing is to buy then whenever they fell an sell immediately when they rise in the market.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time to profit from alternative currencies is when the price of Bitcoin is stable and trading in it is incidental, so the liquidity tends to go to alternative currencies and thus these currencies rise

• +3 1

Currently, altcoins are difficult to predict, if in the past when the price of bitcoin went up, altcoins would go up and vice versa. So when the bitcoin price went up, the altcoin price only went up slightly and there were several other altcoins that experienced a decrease. I think the best altcoin timing is choosing the right coins, so that when the bitcoin price goes up, the altcoins chosen for our trade also go up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the best time for altcoin is definitely when bitcoin is on the rise, because altcoin always moves with the price of bitcoin. When bitcoin falls, altcoin falls too and when bitcoin rise, altcoin rise too.

• +3 1

The exploitation of such currencies in those circumstances will bring significant profits, and with taking precautions, these currencies are unstable. It is also possible that things will change against you. Fill now almost all currencies in line with the matter. That is, it is a good opportunity to take advantage of it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes my friend bitcoin leads the crypto market.It takes the huge place in crypto market.If the price of bitcoin increase,the prices  alternative coin will increase.

Hey mate, you are right when Bitcoin price increased others alt coin price go slight up but lower coin in the market going down and out, when Bitcoin price fall all the alt coin price also go down. So alt coin need a Bitcoin price stable, so that alt coin remain good price in the market.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

17 minutes ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, you are right when Bitcoin price increased others alt coin price go slight up but lower coin in the market going down and out, when Bitcoin price fall all the alt coin price also go down. So alt coin need a Bitcoin price stable, so that alt coin remain good price in the market.

@cryptolover45 Of course all altcoins follow the Bitcoin market movement price. The unique reference of all cryptocurrency is Bitcoin vs Dollars. So all cryptocurrencies are depended on about Bitcoin, My opinion I think this is not good! Should each cryptocurrency will depend on about itself not about Bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There is no specific time only for altcoins. Whenever bitcoin falls, they will fall too and this is always the right time to start buying. This can happen at any time during a year either in summer, winter or autumn. Cryptocurrencies don't follow weather or season! They follow market sentiment. If there was a special season for certain coins, then trading would be a easy task and it didn't require any kind of prediction or analysis. Altcoin season is just a superstition!

• +3 1

The  right time comes in when the leader ,BTC really is able to head to the top and this is really important that we are able to run with it its really good that we work with it , so we need to value everything in the right position so to me we need to figure out everything  as altcoin are going to grow perfectly in the future.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In fact, I am very concerned about the price of Ethereum, it is slowly affected by the rise in the price of Bitcoin. This means that the alternative currencies may be delayed until their price rises, and perhaps we should wait and not rush to sell those currencies.

• +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 11/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, tienda said:

@cryptolover45 Of course all altcoins follow the Bitcoin market movement price. The unique reference of all cryptocurrency is Bitcoin vs Dollars. So all cryptocurrencies are depended on about Bitcoin, My opinion I think this is not good! Should each cryptocurrency will depend on about itself not about Bitcoin.

you are saying it like altcoins have the option not to fall when bitcoin rise, so to explain it to you that when bitcoin goes up its the investors that end up dumping the altcoins, because of that becoming common knowledge, everyone will then sell his altcoins and just hold onto bitcoin. altcoins only go up when bitcoin is stable in a 2-3% movement in a week.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this post my friend. The best time is when the value of coins go up. The unstable environment of cryptocurrency world increase the chances of prices fluctuating quite a lot which everyone should be careful.