A little question about paying on Yobit - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

A little question about paying on Yobit

Is payment made by Crypto Talk in partnership with Yobit platform or do we have to wait for TALK? And if the answer is yes
How long is the wait after posting posts?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 16
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

Yes the Cryptotalk is launched by yobit and they are linked so your payment will be made in yobit ' Talk Campaign' section for now. And you will get payment information after posting but you may have to wait several days for getting the talk token into your wallet. 

And remember the average rating of post should be positive. And it's tradable in September. So you have to wait until September fot exchange.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The payment method was previously done by bitcoin, but now it is paid by talk and every few days they pay and you have to wait until September to exchange this currency

Of course there is a partnership between the forum CryptoTalk and Yobit and paying the members of the forum with token TALK is done weekly for every post after it is confirmed that your participation is not bad and you did not get a negative rate, and trading TALK will be opened in Yobit on September 1

• +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Yes friend there is a partnership between cryptotalk forum and yobit exchange thats why we write in cryptotalk and we get paid in yobit. We get paid for our posts and rates after every 7 days and you can withdraw your earnings to yobit.

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah Cryptotalk and Yobit are partnership with each other .

They will pay you after you finish your first 100 post ! After that when you make a post you will get paid after 7 days from writing it ! 

Don't worry Yobit is really secure and it's trusted for us because we are working here and we get benefited from it

Well, this forum is having a partnership by yobit exchanger and this exchanger is giving us a profit, i think this two has a great partnership because this forum advertising this yobit and we are now using it and it can be benefited the yobit by browsing their sites and they can get profit from it.

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yobit exchange and cryptotalk forum both are collaboration and runs this campaigns, yobit exchange pays our payments and crypto talk forum observe our activity, when we post then this forum verify our post and send yobit exchange where we get our payments, now our payments approved weekly once.

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I believe this two projects (Cryptotalk forum & Yobit exchange) will be business partners because its like they work together to make everything right to the forum members. There are many exchanges, i believe Cryptotalk would use them too but they didn't and that's why i think they are partners with yobit.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

this is clearly mentioned by admin that you got payments for your post after seven days . payments for reaction paid immediately .

let's assume you make post  today ( on Monday ) you got paid for today's post on next week ( on Monday ) .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Your post rates are paid in a real time but for your posts, as per announcement topic, it will be done once in a week. Moderators are viewing your each and every posts so useless posts are not getting paid this time.In previous, prevents were made in BTC daily. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Your post rates are paid in a real time but for your posts, as per announcement topic, it will be done once in a week. Moderators are viewing your each and every posts so useless posts are not getting paid this time.In previous, prevents were made in BTC daily. 

Yes, that's true mate and as far as i observing this new payment system, the deletion of post is not  a big deal for now because every week, our posts are checking by the moderators if this will be getting paid or not, if not, they will delete it and it is just okay for me by not having to reach our total post to be getting paid again.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

On 7/12/2020 at 12:16 AM, TheRaed said:

Is payment made by Crypto Talk in partnership with Yobit platform or do we have to wait for TALK? And if the answer is yes

The payments here is made by the cryptotalk team after the moderators do inspections to our posts, and the payments will be credited 7 days after you made the post. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have waited for some a weeks now but I have not been paid anything yet, I was only paid the ratings  made on peoples comments only.  How this is not only from me?

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

16 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

I have waited for some a weeks now but I have not been paid anything yet, I was only paid the ratings  made on peoples comments only.  How this is not only from me?

If you see the tokens added on yobit on this link then you have no problem. You will be able to withdraw as soon as yobit allows withdrawals.

• +1 1

On 7/11/2020 at 10:16 PM, TheRaed said:

You can only trade your coin in September but your payments continues from every 7 days as estimated depending on the date you start working in the forum.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, Magnom said:

They will pay you after you finish your first 100 post ! 

Well, as far as i observed the new payment here in this forum, the new members here are just required to complete the 100 posts before we will get their profit but the existing members will not do the 100 posts requirement, we will get our profit after a week.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

There seems to be a partnership between cryptotalk and yobit, and in fact i have even seen that there is some posts stating that cryptotalk was created by those that were involved in the creation of yobit hence the link between the two. The TALK token will be paid out to your every seven days, and from there you can move it to your balance and make use of the invest box option to gain interest on your earnings which may be good for you. Unfortunately the move to balance button does not seem to be working at the moment so hopefully that i sorted out soon. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/14/2020 at 10:25 AM, DiamondBit said:

You will start receiving payments very soon after some couple of days all you need to do is to wait I hope your payments will start soon.

On 7/12/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ridam said:

Yes the Cryptotalk is launched by yobit and they are linked so your payment will be made in yobit ' Talk Campaign' section for now. And you will get payment information after posting but you may have to wait several days for getting the talk token into your wallet. 

And remember the average rating of post should be positive. And it's tradable in September. So you have to wait until September fot exchange.

You are right i have question about it too thanks for making this good post the trader of the talk token will began on September after 2 months ? until we wait or what.

You need to know that yobit is a big exchange site which is presented by Russian authorities.. Again yobit just a sponsor of crypto talk forum and for this reason crypto talk forum accept yobit exchange site to pay the payment.. It has two benefit, one is yobit get much popularity than past and the exchange rate increase too as many new member join here.. Again cryptotalk might get the Commission for this..            

• +2 2
  • +5 1

This new payment system is good where we are paid fast on reaction at posts and later as well weekly .This is good deal for members where they can made tokens easily and good amount .But the level of quality is also goes higher than previous campaign where many scammers made good amount of BTC by copy pasting comment.The transfer of Talk token is now pause and we will soon start getting .After this we can use them in our investment box 1% interest.In September the trading will be started where those token can be use for advertisement and many other purposes.Before this happened we all have to work hard and made good place in the forum.

• +2 2
  • +5 2

The campaign is Yobit's, so I believe all payments are from Yobit not CryptoTalk but the but the avenue to make them are in here. You can't make talk token on Yobit without CryptoTalk. 

How long is the wait after posting posts

7 days, payment of talk token are not immediate unlike the previous campaign, the ratings will play important part whether you are getting payment or not. Read this 👇

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is collaborating with yobit exchanger and that is where you will be able to get access to your earned talk token from cryptotalk, after making your posts in cryptotalk forum your post will be verified by a bot and after that your payment will appear in yobit after you link the two(2) accounts together.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can find the answer on new payment system posted by moderators/admin. Well the post we made will be paid in yobit like the old payment system. We should wait until September first when they will open the trading for talk token.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1