Binance future is fooling around with DOGE coin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Binance future is fooling around with DOGE coin

I saw an announcement on binance future and cant help myself to say total waste of time, Binance future has announced to listed doge coin in future trading market
here's the source :

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/7777402b13574c41afe13b334d3e047e

ofcourse it was supposed to happen when peoples go madly over a coin, To be honest there is no use of doge coin at all , its just a crazy coin

I guess most of the people who has been shilling this coin and purchased it at the highest would be certain a true surprise when the worth starts going back to where it had been but any thing can happen its crypto world tho, many uncertain crazy thing has happened here for absolutely no reason :classic_laugh:

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 minutes ago, Abiaan said:

I saw an announcement on binance future and cant help myself to say total waste of time, Binance future has announced to listed doge coin in future trading market
here's the source :

ofcourse it was supposed to happen when peoples go madly over a coin, To be honest there is no use of doge coin at all , its just a crazy coin

I guess most of the people who has been shilling this coin and purchased it at the highest would be certain a true surprise when the worth starts going back to where it had been but any thing can happen its crypto world tho, many uncertain crazy thing has happened here for absolutely no reason :classic_laugh:

Does doge coin has listed to the binance future? That's awesome, I saw the bull run of the difecoin in the previously days, maybe the reason of that bull run was about dogecoin to be traded in the binance future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I already managed to trade this coins on Binance futures and earn some money. I think after such flights doge coin will calm down a bit and will go sideways for a some time.

The second vrsion - it's doge coin will break its highs and fly to new heights ))

• +1 2
  • +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

DOGE/USDT pair is open on Binance Future now and users are free to select between 1-50x leverage. I have seen no problem , you can see the real time active trading here https://www.binance.com/en/trade/doge_usdt . I think DOGE holders will not get frustrated in the future, it may surely bring some benefits for them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

DOGE/USDT pair is open on Binance Future now and users are free to select between 1-50x leverage. I have seen no problem , you can see the real time active trading here https://www.binance.com/en/trade/doge_usdt . I think DOGE holders will not get frustrated in the future, it may surely bring some benefits for them. 

image.thumb.png.c0ce76b9a4b13551990caa9c6f6be474.pngi hope you are not serious about what you have just said , no matter what it is absolute useless coin, barely anyone prefers to hodl it , it will go back on it place 

• -2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree Doge is not an investment for long term. It pumps whenever a whale feels like pumping it. Some random TikTok dude thought he will be the next McAfee and shilled it and probably dumped on the top. In stock markets this is actually illegal and the guy would be in jail by now. Binance adding Doge futures is ridiculous in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Abiaan said:

i hope you are not serious about what you have just said , no matter what it is absolute useless coin, barely anyone prefers to hodl it , it will go back on it place 

Dude, I respect your personal opinion but have you got the crux of matter what I am really trying to tell there ? How can you accuse it as the useless coin ? Price volatility is common for the most of cryptocurrency in the markets and I can not determine DOGE's future just by noticing current ups and downs on Binance Future exchange. Can you imagine what would be the case in the last time when BTC price was very low due to COVID-19 and investor confirmed it as the useless coin just by noticing current market trend ? Anything can happen for DOGE in future. No problem , if you are not interested in it but I am free to share my opinion here, I have got profits from it and why should not I prefer to HODL it? Hope you understand. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Present so many investors think doge is useless coin, yes its right because so many years dogecoin prices not increase, but now binance exchange listed doge coin in their future trading, means now we see some movement in dogecoin, I hope in future dogecoin also recognized for their Price's.

• +1 1

Dogecoin prices have witnessed a big rise during the past few days against the dollar after a long period of stability that lasted for years, there are many who believe that this rise in price of Dogecoin is not real and its price will decrease again

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 7/11/2020 at 8:18 PM, guatazoo said:

maybe the reason of that bull run was about dogecoin to be traded in the binance future. 

Nope, it was most likely due to the hype raised in Tiktok. Further details can be found here in my previous comment in another topic:

The timing of the hype raised by that particular platform coincides with the recent pump of DOGE price, so there is a connection there.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, BTC Future said:

I agree Doge is not an investment for long term. It pumps whenever a whale feels like pumping it. Some random TikTok dude thought he will be the next McAfee and shilled it and probably dumped on the top. In stock markets this is actually illegal and the guy would be in jail by now. Binance adding Doge futures is ridiculous in my opinion.

I've read somewhere that even whales will have a very hard time pumping DOGE. Whales might have little influence on the recent pump and might have something more to do with more Tiktok users jumping in on the bandwagon. You know how the 'sheep' on social media act sometimes 😏 .

But, to think that Binance added DOGE just recently when the coin itself has been existing for quite a long time already. Why would they do it now? Just because of the social media hype? LOL. They'd better not remove DOGE from their list once it dumped back to its pre-bullrun price or people will get weird ideas about why they did that move 😆 .

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Nope, it was most likely due to the hype raised in Tiktok. Further details can be found here in my previous comment in another topic:

But u was really disappointed from this dogecoin bull run, because I was selling my 67,000 dogecoin two days before that bull run, so I was missing to double my balance. 

• +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, Abiaan said:

It is funny and at the same time ridiculous. Strange things happens and I guess there is not even a reason for including a meme coin in Binance futures. I don't have believe Dogecoin will go anywhere in the soon.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In fact, you're right! But this coin is very good, and can show us really great results. I believe that whatever this coin is, it will have a good future that will show us only the best!

Yes, in the recent period, Binance is adding many currencies to trade in futures contracts, and these currencies are meaningless, and all of this is in order to liquidate traders in leveraged trades. It is better to stay away from trading using leverage to preserve capital.

Binance is only interested in what makes it gain more and increase its wealth, many currencies have been added to future trading and these currencies have no value, perhaps Dogecoin is the best of them, the list of currencies is long and there is no room to mention.

• +1 1

Profit by trading on margin has become one of the most sought-after services, and it is evidence of the great demand in the market from traders and its promising potential in the future. I think this move meets the needs of traders.

• +1 1

Although  dogecoin has no real use but no else coin has the real use in any way, so you can not say that it will be a wasye of time as the feature trading is not been offered  by most of tge exchabges.

I haven't traded in binance futures and did not see Doge but probably you are right since you made this post and Binance adding doge in futures is not a very good idea. Doge is following bitcoin but it alsohas unlimited supply and billions of coins in circulation so it is not the best investment and trading in futures doge is very risky.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, Abiaan said:

here's the source :

In order the digecoin to be more active in the binance future, it supposed to be traded to doge/usdt pair and not doge/btc, because doge btc pair orders are always need to stay in queue according to its price rate and change.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Binance is doing some questionaires before making anything and they are told by traders they demanded this market. If they thought there will be nobody trade this market then they will remove it or would not add it.

• +2 1

There is some small use of Dogecoin and the community has embraced this coin for many years. It is not worthless and in market cap it is hundred of millions of dollars, although this isn't very real as you are right about the interest in doge that is not too much.

• +1 1

I don't understand this either but probably it doesn't cost them a lot to run this doge future markets and if they see they have activity they will keep it otherwise they will remove it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, Abiaan said:

its just a crazy coin

Why you say that my dear friend? This is a very good coin from what I have seen and has a happy atmosphere too giving a very good vibe to the crypto community. I think we have to support doge and I am very happy to have found this coin in yobit.

• +1 2

I don't think you are correct that binance is fooling. Doge has sometimes big pumps and there is a lot of trading interest. The exchange has a few very skilled financial experts to know better and use doge too in the futures.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know if this was a good idea either and maybe it is just CZ making this for fun and to tell the community that he can do anything in futures and he can add all the coins binance has listed. I will not trade Doge in futures markets but for spot it it a good coin to trade.

• +1 3