Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Dear friend, hello, I think you will hear different and varied answers, but I will tell you about my experience. My friend told me about this method and guided me in the beginning, meaning that you will need someone with experience to teach you how to start and you will see later how cough is

As a newbie you need to follow the rules and regulations of the crypto currency platform to be able to understand the basic concept of the forum and make sure you work hard to make good content in order to earn money 

Basically, learn the ropes around the cryptotalk community and be familiar with the talking ground rules. You don't want to get banned unexpectedly, so know what to do and make sure what you're doing makes sense in relation to the subject you've selected.

My friend, after creating an account, you will create 100 posts and it is free. You will then make 20 posts per day and they must be useful and relevant posts to the content, and this posts are paid for, and this is how you get money.

First, the rules of the forum must be followed and not violated
 Start with the Beginner section and post 100 useful posts and after completing the 100 comments start sharing twenty comments daily start with the Beginner section where all the rules of the forum

Edited by Hamada95

Hello my friend, it is a great platform, you must first learn the rules and instructions in this forum and follow them and avoid mistakes in order not to be banned, and then we have to write 100 free posts and then start By earning the money you make by sharing 20 posts per day, provided that it is rich in useful information.

You must first make the free comments and then start by commenting 20 daily and you will start collecting money in your wallet. If you want to enter into trading, buying and selling projects, you need more research about this topic.

My dear friend first of all you complete your hundred posts and then you twenty posts daily when you complete your hundred posts then your currency Start and then you twenty posts daily.

The most important thing here is to abide by the rules and abide by them to avoid the ban. Second, you must do a hundred posts, preferably with good content, after which you can do 20 posts every day and take your reward from money

Then you will have patience because this forum needs patience then you will be starting 100 post after completing 100 posts you will doing 20 posts daily for your best earning. After seven days you will be paid on your posts.

Dear mate...

Firstly you have to read the rules and regulations of the crypto carefully.

Then you should publish useful and informative contents on this forum. You have to write 100 posts without being paid. The Forum will give you the currency of every post after the free 100 posts

You can earn here after you finish the first 100 posts because it is free and will not be paid for, then you are paid 200 satoshi for each useful post, and you are allowed to write 20 posts per day.

To make money in this forum you need to complete 100 first messages and you will be paid. But they have to be useful because here is not only a place to earn money but to earn and share crypto education too.

Guys, can you tell me how to make money in this place? What should I do and where should I start? I just stumbled across this forum and have no idea where to begin! Please, can you assist me!?

Dear friend, all you need to do is to make 100 post. When you complete 100 comments each day you put 20 helpful comments, and you will be paid for it.

You find it accidentally but you are lucky to find it because it's a big opportunity and great job for you. This forum is great and beneficial for everyone so make useful and helpful posts so that you could gain reputation and money as well. So good luck in this journey.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, you just have to abide by the rules of this wonderful forum and share useful information. You should start with 100 comments and do not copy and share other people's comments. I wish you good luck.

Hello my friend, yes, you can win money, but first you must activate an account on the Yopit platform and link it to your account on the cryptotalk site, and then you must read the laws in order not to be banned and collect enough information about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to answer the questions and then you must answer the  100 questions are free, and when you finish answering 100 questions, they will pay you 20 questions every day, provided that each question has an evaluation or response. This is what I have information and good luck, my friend.

Edited by Mhamad abd alrhman

Welcome dear ... I advise you at the beginning to read the forum’s instructions carefully and adhere to them, this will make it easier for you to understand everything
Good luck to you ❤️

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine.

You should complete first 100 post in order for you to receive payment in this forum in the form of talk token. And continue working in this forum until the first day of September comes and you will earn. And i believe that talk token will have a great value when the trade start to open in yobit.thanks my dear friend read my comment and best of luck for the future

Welcome friend on this firstly read the rules and regulation of this forum  and do your work under these rules firstly you can complete  the 100 post as a trial and then you will get the daily task the completion of 20 postes after doing this you get moneny after 1 week

You must first read a section about the forum and understand the conditions here, such as writing in one of the English or Russian languages, and make your topic useful and contain information about encryption and that it is at least 100 characters long then you will get good feedback, and the site will pay you through it, after that you can invest Or trade here or exchange your coins for real money, good luck to you

Welcome on this platfrom dear if you joined  accidentally. Here you can earn money very easily if you have good command on the language. More important  if you have skills and special abilities than you earn profit from the trading section.Most important thing you have the proper knowledge and skills than you get money very easily.

You have to get register your email on this forum after you get your validation accepted.You have to do 100 trial posts after that you have do work for week and than your earning days start.You have to do max 20 posts daily to make your money and you can do above little bit to.you should be working hard on your content and research for good content.

First, you cannot avoid the rules and laws in this forum, but you must observe them. When you write for the first 100 free comments, then you will be paid for every 20 comments per day. This is what I think