The World of Cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

The world of crypto is changing really fast and its revolutionizing this as a world of exchange its working perfectly and its one of the best thing we can be able to keep on doing the effort we see is usually the idea to which you are able to  use in the world of exchange , it works perfectly to take us away from paper money but am sure fiat will never go down it still will live on

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto currency could change all the financial world system ! But it's just need a time ! We all know that it's really hard nowadays because many countries still against this project like USA ! 

In my opinion USA at the end will make it's own currency after Dollar reach to the end 

it,s good topic. i think the world of currency it,s true. because there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of. so that i hope day by this currency incressing there benefit.

thank you

We are witnessing a great acceleration in the spread of digital currencies that began to occupy the trading world, which will enable us in the future to dispense with paper money.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

The world of cryptocurrencies has evolved a lot since its inception in the year 2009, and the market value of cryptocurrencies has become estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars. This is evidence of the importance of crypto in the global economic system, but I do not think that cryptocurrencies will be an alternative to fiat currencies soon.

• +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

In 2020 the number of people adept at the wonders that cryptocurrencies offer has increased.

People are becoming increasingly aware of the subject and quarantine has given them the opportunity to enter to this world.

Banks are increasingly less trusted, and even many big banks and well-know companies this 2020 have joined working with cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, they are the future of the world traditional economy in crisis.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Digital currencies have been created in order to make the future better and make the buying and selling processes take place faster, but I do not think that digital currencies will completely replace paper currencies because governments will not allow this and this requires a lot of time to happen

Cryptocurrency has it's own advantage and so does note currency. The world cannot totally begin to function in a purely digital way and then throw away the note.

• +1 2
  • +2 9

Crypto currencies are becoming more useful every day and many people including business owners and companies are using them. I believe the financial sector in the world will have many challenges in the future because of crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

Your post was really helpfull, but I think there have no reason for making topic by parts such as you said To be continued, so you were supposed to post the whole content to the one topic in order to avoid spamming.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

I love this content that you made my friend. I get some knowledge of this topic, and I would like to agree too because this digital money or crypto currency will be the money we were using in the future and many countries are adapting this kind of money. I can't wait that this crypto currency will be our money that were going to use.

• +1 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currency create purpose is made transaction speedily and pay low fees, crypto success in this target but not 100% percent because so many countries fears this new system, so they banned crypto in their country, most advanced and developed countries also not adopt crypto but once everyone allows crypto then definitely its change the world.

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

On 7/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

To be continued ...

Seriously? If you didn't just plagiarise the whole post from somewhere else, you are seriously posting a forum post of 4-5 lines and leave us with a cliffhanger? Anyway, you probably understood that this is not the correct way to proceed and abandoned. Hopefully, you will come back with your own content and no continuations for no reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, every day, people and companies are increasingly relying on the use of cryptocurrencies to buy or sell products.
Also investing more money in cryptocurrencies increases and I think that after some time most of the buying and selling operations will be using cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currency and other online financial systems are great in the sense that they are now contactless which is essential in this time of a pandemic and also by the fact that they allow for transactions to be made all over the world with very little time and low transaction costs. The use of these currencies though, although very good, will not replace the traditional fiat currency and it is my opinion that these will rather co-exist as they both need each other to survive and to have value. Especially for those regions that are out of range of digital eras. I am happy to see the world of crypto advancing though. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, saraanna396 said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes , each has its advantages and disadvantages, but cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of life, and thus standardize the payment system all over the world.

I agree with you because not everyone can use cryptocurrencies, and there will remain people who use paper currencies, but we will notice that there are a large number of people who will deal in cryptocurrencies more than those who use paper currencies only.

• +1 5

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are created for bringing the revolutions which aim to give the full financial freedoms to every people around this world but it does not mean it can immediately replace traditional financial system completely, mass adoption trends for cryptocurrency is needed. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Beyond doubt Crypto currencies can't completely dominate fiat currencies as some people believe but rather become an alternative means of making global transactions that is more safe and secure, faster and smart than fiat system. Due it's exceptional features that incomparable to fiat world

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I also think that the next future is for crypto world. First local currency come into market and then digital currency and now crypto currencies are coming into market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there is a lot of things which can be seen in future. We can see that all the government accepting the cryptocurrency but it will be soon adopted to whole world and make global village and all the transactions will be handled by cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The rise of Cryptocurrency will soon dominate the world. Cryptocurrency is the future currency that we surely look forward to it. Because in Cryptocurrency, we can do transaction without any hassles and the digital currency will make us life easier than the usual currency we are using in the present. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Can you please provide a valid proof for that or any link where you read it. For me, cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat currency, it is only good for alternative currency because in our real life, stable or fixed money is really important in any business, unlike the volatile one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jannatul12 said:

In my opinion its a great platform.Cryptocurrency will be then best earning platform in future.Because its has some great advantages like people can work from home,some people can ger extra income,students can join it and can earn.so I'm agree with you.

I also hoping that cryptotalk will surpass bitcointalk someday that's why I will do my best to contribute here no matter what happen and I will also help other members as much as I can. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Crypto world made a great a future for us because NOW we can easily transaction our money though crypto currency in a Short time which help us to make free from stress and safe our time too.. When crypto currency not invent people like to transfer thier money After travel long way which take much time from them.. But now all is easy like a water                           

• +3 1