The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

22 hours ago, Osakha121 said:

Dear friend, the crypto world is changing really fast and it is revolutionizing the world as a whole exchange and it may be able to achieve the effort we are seeing. One of the things you are usually able to use is the exchange world.  It works perfectly to take away the money from the paper but make sure Fiat never goes down it will still survive.

@Osakha121 Fait is still valuable , we can't compare fait currency with crypto . crypto is online currency still this isn't supposed by government , still we can't used Crypto at every place like fait .

exchange are hackable ( recently Kucoin ) but this isn't easy to hack banks .

but I sure there should be some improvement in exchange security in future as well .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Cryptocurrency and digital money is indeed a future of finance and we can't deny that fact. So better to accumulate now more cryptocurrency since I think after a years the price of it will reach the hundred thousand dollars or more than that. I'm planning to buy more cryptocurrency because I believe that it have so many benefits especially regarding the financial aspect.

with the evolution of the world the phase of physical  currency  has evoluted to crypto currency and it is most secure way of keeping your money 

I think it is the world of revolution. Revolution means it is the world of crypto. So it is very necessary that everyone should learn this type of trading. So actually if you expert then your future is secure.

• +2 1

Crypto world is a great platform in the world Of Digital currency and I think Cryptocurrency is a currency of the future trade.The Popularity of cryptotalk and Cryptocurrency is increasing day by day amd more people are interacting with it amd Trusting it.And I hope soon every Country's government will accept its importance and allow it there and adopt it for trade.Greetings for all!

• +1 1

we cannot say that what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the world the countries Mai Ban it or they can start using it in future but we cannot say anything particularly right now.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, saraanna396 said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes , each has its advantages and disadvantages, but cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of life, and thus standardize the payment system all over the world.

that is what I am saying to the cryptocurrency cannot replace the other payment system but it can generate another system which you can use to pay to other members and to other people that is pretty simple.

• +1 1

In present world,  all things are developed by the virtual method. Crypto currency is one fo them. It's create great opportunity for exchange momey. We can use it,  all over the world and more easy to excess than bank account.So i think,  digital crypto currency, can change our society. 

• +2 1

I think the crypto world is becoming more and more widespread but only in the modern world as the third world countries are still backwards and many people in those countries have access to the internet which makes it impossible for them to use crypto currencies.

The world of cryptocurrencies has evolved a percentage since its initiation in selected being back, and the marketplace assessment of cryptocurrencies has happen to estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars. This is data of the substance of crypto in the large-scale cost-effective system, but I prepare not cogitate that cryptocurrencies will be an other

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually everything will change cryptocurrency because it has a bright future as many countries are trying to accept cryptocurrency so that they already know it will support financial system and it will make everything change and will be easy..

• Useful or interesting 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is advancing very fast in all the places and environments that surround us that is why it is very good for us but cryptocurrencies and bills themselves both have their pros and cons, that is why neither of them goes to replace the other.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have been created to make the future better and make the buying and selling processes take place faster, but I do not think that digital currencies will completely replace paper currencies because governments will not allow this and this requires a lot of time to happen.

I think that digital currencies will soon be a companion to the fiat currencies of the countries, and I think that it will be better, as it will help many people

On 7/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

Virtual currencies are becoming more and more popular all over the world and in nearby future they will get more higher rank but they will not completely replaced by paper money but somewhat they are becoming the part of all of us.

• +3 1

The pandemic alerted the whole world and the option of using digital currencies has taken even more momentum with all this that we are experiencing. In my opinion, digital currencies in the future will have a fundamental role in the world economy of that I have no doubt.

• +3 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is rapidly maturing as it gets the attention of large financial institutions. Then, it is expected that in the coming years cryptocurrencies may play a more central role in people's finances. In my opinion this is just matter of time, as companies such as PayPal and Cashapp are introducing cryptocurrencies to a broader public.

Hye dear   crypto is changing the world really fast and its working perfectly and its one of the best thing we can be able to keep on doing the effort and i think after few years later it us powerful curunncy of world and all country use it

Yes cryptocurrencies will be the great future . Digital currencies are making our lives easier. Soon it will become popular in whole world and make global village. Money is now easy to send cross across the border 

The world of cryptocurrencies is something that includes all the concepts rationed to the aforementioned, trading, investments, staking, among other terms are part of its concept, something that shows how giant the industry has become around the  cryptocurrencies and the influence that it currently has.

Cryptocurrencies can not replace banknotes , each has its blessings and downsides, however cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of existence, and consequently standardize the charge device everywhere in the world.

I did not know about crypto currencies before joining cryptotalk. But yet i have learnt a lot about it that i can invest and trade here. I like the world of crypto currency. I feel happy to know about it. Now it has become a famous currency of world.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, Magnom said:

Crypto currency could change all the financial world system ! But it's just need a time ! We all know that it's really hard nowadays because many countries still against this project like USA ! 

In my opinion USA at the end will make it's own currency after Dollar reach to the end 

Yes friend in every evolution time specification is much more important. As you say that some of countries are against of these currency but they feel it slowly and gradually with time spending.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day