Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

It happens that some members (probably new) perhaps mistake the ranks and think that they are giving positive reaction instead. I've given you a +1 on that reply as it was referring to me. This way you can validate that it wasn't me and I wouldn't react negative on that post. Anyway I got minus in a lot of posts of mine. Still it doesn't matter much as in the end of the day I'm positive and hopefully I gave something useful to the forum members.

Basically I am giving negative reactions if a post is useless. But I'm only giving -5 to cheaters for plagiarism.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

35 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

It happens that some members (probably new) perhaps mistake the ranks and think that they are giving positive reaction instead. I've given you a +1 on that reply as it was referring to me. This way you can validate that it wasn't me and I wouldn't react negative on that post. Anyway I got minus in a lot of posts of mine. Still it doesn't matter much as in the end of the day I'm positive and hopefully I gave something useful to the forum members.

Basically I am giving negative reactions if a post is useless. But I'm only giving -5 to cheaters for plagiarism.

Yes mate I understand when any post totally copy paste  then give -5 bad reputation then i acknowledge, it's not matter because I do mistake then I receive -5 points, but its not mistakenly  mate because this is not single post last two days continuesly I received this -5 points, its really frustrating me thanks bro to support me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

If you think that your topics are really useful and there is no reason for giving you negative rate so you can tell the admin my messaging them on their personal messages ! And they will see your posts and they can delete all the negative rates ! 

Anyway you have to work harder here everyday ! 

@Honny143 I've checked your posts on your profile, and some of the -5 negative ratings are indeed harsh and unfair. You should heed @Magnom's previous post and PM a mod about it. We may be dealing with a serial reputation abuser here, and you might not be the only victim.

In the meantime, you should review those post of yours with negative ratings and try to edit some improvements on it, like maybe you have some points you've missed out on the topic the first time you wrote it, for example. The forum's shift from daily to weekly payment for posts works well to the regular users' advantage here, as it now gives us ample leeway to improve our posts before the weekly cutoff time for payment. This will also give you the moral high ground when the mod inspects your posts, since the reasoning behind the negative ratings becomes invalid and you show a willingness to improve your content.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Brother this is matter of concern, if you are getting - reputation for useful posts then sure you need to Contact administration about your post. Send them the post screenshot along with the rating you have got so that if anyone is abusing the reputation system administrator will be able to punish them. And try to improve the quality of your post if there is some problem in your side.

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Honny143I am sorry to hear about this😒.I am also one of a victim, you are not alone. Last time I got random -5 rates for most of the posts and topics in the very short time and it is not hard for me to guess, someone is misusing this post rate feature. Every time, we may not be correct here and someone would like to give  counter comment to my statement, it is not the smart way to give negative reputation just due to a reason that I do not like his/her opinions. We should also establish habit to appreciate constructive criticism too. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

19 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Honny143I am sorry to hear about this😒.I am also one of a victim, you are not alone. Last time I got random -5 rates for most of the posts and topics in the very short time and it is not hard for me to guess, someone is misusing this post rate feature. Every time, we may not be correct here and someone would like to give  counter comment to my statement, it is not the smart way to give negative reputation just due to a reason that I do not like his/her opinions. We should also establish habit to appreciate constructive criticism too. 

@Whited35 bro thanks to your support I don't say my every post deserves positive reputation, because sometimes i miss some information, then someone gives counter reaction then improve my post quality, but always gives -5 points without reason its really frustrating I think this members even not read post just randomly select some members and gives this -5 points, iam also gives negative points but my limit only -3 points when I see total spam post its also very rarely give this points, because I know everyone work in this forum to earn money, so I thinks why I spoil anyone earning but some members Target my posts and gives this negative points its really disappointed me.

• -5 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I am sorry for you, if the reason is the quality of your posts, try to make it better, but if you do a negative evaluation for the sake of revenge, they should attend them from the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes it's TRUE, with the introduction of new features many newbies I suspect are giving negative reputation randomly. But don't worry my friends, definitely moderators will ban this account and our negative reputation will be removed. We can also do one thing , when we see good post and see -5 rating at that time we can compensate it by giving maximum ratings,  so that the creator of the post would not be demotivated. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thats true, i see -5 reacts in all your replies in this topic! Maybe you have some personal problems with that member, but unfortunately we don't know who gave us reacts. Contact administrators and tell them this problem, i hope they will take some action.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, Whited35 said:

Maybe the one who's doing that is a troll member. 

Don't worry to much, once the moderators already found who's giving a random rating of bad reputation although the post or comment is good content then they will give those people a penalty. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Am not sure what is happening to you but am not really good in understanding the whole reputation kind of thing but to be sure we have a lot of thing that would work well for you , dont worry have good posts and we pray that someone who is giving this kind of reputations are not trying to target you in giving you negative reputations

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Actually, I am sorry for what happened to you, it is bad for any member to receive a negative reputation for post that does not deserve this negative reputation. I advise you to contact the team responsible for the forum and send screenshots to your posts that got a negative reputation and explain your problem, so they may help you

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You know the crypto talk stuff administrator made a different point system in this forum...all the member now has the right to give you reaction and no matter what reaction they give you but the moderator  will take a look on YOUr post and if they see your post is good and the member give you reaction without reason then the moderator will remove the bad reaction           

• +2 2

What ever reaction they would give you have to always post useful post then you can easily get success. But I have understood your pain because in a first post I have got negative post which was heart breaking.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Am not sure what is happening to you but am not really good in understanding the whole reputation kind of thing but to be sure we have a lot of thing that would work well for you , dont worry have good posts and we pray that someone who is giving this kind of reputations are not trying to target you in giving you negative reputations

@Mwangi bro I don't want create any post in this issue because I really fears to post any reaction in this page, because if you notice this topic carefully then you notice my topic and two reaction got -5 reputation points, now you easily understand what iam saying.

• +2 3

My friend yes unfortunately there are some members who are only aiming to give a bad reputation without even reading the content of the post they are only aiming to profit from giving reputation.
I hope there is oversight to give reputation so that if someone makes a bad reputation for a good post they should be given a warning shot.
what do you think about this idea?

Nevertheless it's good to call for help but in case of next time you can refer directly to report button, to lodge in your report/complaint direct to moderator am sure your problem will be solve in short of period time, because they will go through it and solve it 

• +2 1

On 7/13/2020 at 6:19 PM, iloveyobit said:

I am sorry for you, if the reason is the quality of your posts, try to make it better, but if you do a negative evaluation for the sake of revenge, they should attend them from the forum.

That's possible but if there's someone who's trolling to give him negative reputation then I think he needs to report that immediately so the admins can review who's the one doing that. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If they find your post as not useful then respect them, don't beg for them because if they want to then they will do, let the moderators decide whether they are doing the good thing or not. Our moderators are always watching every members here, don't be worried about it.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

you don't Need worry about it , sometime I am also recive bad reputation . 

their are some user who give reputation randomly even they didn't read post properly . in future I sure , their is some update about it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's possible but if there's someone who's trolling to give him negative reputation then I think he needs to report that immediately so the admins can review who's the one doing that. 

Sadly, we didn't know who gives that negative rates. That's the negative part of giving Reputation without knowing who give this. Its really hard to track the trolls who keeps on spamming negative rates to the post that didn't deserve a negative rates. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

7 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

You cannot report a negative rating because you do not know who gave you, but moderates can see and inspect all the rating and take the right step.

I think this member that giving to you a negative 5 points on every post or topic that you created is a personal intention because he/she only giving you negative points no other than that so i  think it is personal which is not good here in this forum. Please let us avoid that even though you are only trolling because when members created some topic that is helpful and have a good quality we should give it a good reputation not bad even though it is a troll because for other members here reputation boost their confidence in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury