Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

We hope that your problem will be solved. My friend, in my opinion, giving a negative reputation should be given in case the post was not useful or contrary to a rule of the forum rules

On 7/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

It is very bad and disgusting way to treat someone like that person treated you because it's an unprofessional behaviour that you can give anybody negative responses without any reason and on basis of some personal clash but if someone has then he have to solve it rather then doing such act.

Its totally is an unethical act and the person who is does such things should be given a lesson as moderator should take strong actions against such cheat reputations to destroy other's good work just for revenge or any other cheap reason.We should always do justice while giving reputation and never cheat with it.

37 minutes ago, riazpakistani said:

Dear @Honny143 it's very bad that someone giving you -5 reputation on your every post intentionally. It is not a good act done by them. We must appreciate the good content here as mostly members doing.

But there are some reasons too that's why you got negative rating.

1. Your content not be related

2. Under the 100 letters

3. Not meet the requirements of the forum

If someone giving you negative ratings intentionally then the moderators can took step against them.

Thanks @riazpakistani  your valuable information really useful for me, do you know this topic after I realized myself maybe my posts not useful for some members that's why they are giving me negative rating,

well I ask your opinion just as like a friend don't be offend what will you think about giving negative rating good, are write a counter comment good when you don't agree with that post content, what should be the better thing in between two ?. When the member is not spammer.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I think there is not telling who does this, there is a lot of work to which we have to really identify that power to it there is no way to which we can tell what is happening there is a lot of work and we need to grow with it effort to identify this is really important, but we cannot tell who is doing this to you and to me there is a lot of ways to which we have to build and curate power

• +3 1

that nice question i love it and i have the answer about that , so listen to me to understand something good brother , Nevertheless it's good to call for help but in case of next time you can refer directly to report button, to lodge in your report/complaint direct to moderator am sure your problem will be solve in short of period time, because they will go through it and solve it , so that all my information about what you asked for so good luck for you and evevry one using crypto .

• +2 1

Friend must be someone who wants to harm you, ignore him and continue to limit or create topics that you know are good and worthwhile and if your topics are not good, improve them until they are good and if that problem of -5 Keep talking with a friend administrator so he can help you.

As per my experience you won't get negative ratings until your post deserves. But sometimes it happens that members specially beginners don't even read the post are giving reactions. If you are facing this problem continuously and you think that your post is okay then I'll suggest you to contact the admin. Good luck!

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 10:35 AM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Hello friend, what they are doing to you is very ugly and I hope that the moderators take part in it, it is not at all funny that you create a useful topic and someone comes to damage your work, to all those people who think that they give reaction just for Obtaining the reward is good to measure those who qualify as negative because they are losing their job...

• +1 2

It also happened with you in this topic. I think someone intensionally doing this with you. You need to report about this directly to moderators or admin. I think only they can help you in this case.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I think it's good to don't know who give a positive or negative reactions because the secret is good in this condition to avoid any bad reaction for nothing because users can be bad if they have a bad reaction they will give bad all the time for every one who give them bad,it's good like that

On 7/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, Honny143 said:

I think that person has issue on you. Actually, you can't identify who gave you the negative reactions either the positive reactions. The only thing you could do is make your post more useful so that person could benefit to your posts and stop on giving you negative reactions.

you have to review your publications to see if they are really good or useful for others and if so and anyway they give you negative reactions claim who you have to complain

• +5 1

I don't understand why some people just think about harm
What do these deceivers get?
do not worry my friend
Just be positive and active as you are and don't think about those annoying people
Stay active with us and do not care what some might do to harm you

• +2 1

This is really bad. We have to be objective in giving the reputation and to avoid cheating, we must add the generational reputation to those who really deserve it.

It is so unfair on the part of users to commit search activities to genuine and passionate users. this platform is all about helping and supporting each other so that we can grow together and become responsible members of this platform. We cannot encourage such actions and definitely I hope that some action would be taken that the users would not resort to such act.

Dears, everyone is independent on this forum and can express his/her own ideas . Everyone has it's likes and dislikes. If they agree to your point of view, they will definitely give you positive ratings. I don't think someone is doing that intentionally. 🤗

Dont worry i think you deserve a positive points .But someone gave you negative points.

I infact we all should not do this at all. Everyone who adds comments to the post adds a very useful comment on their own, so they should give some positive points from it, not negative points.

• +1 1

Dear friends, I agree.  The support of the moderator and all the friends of the forum is very much needed for the progress of the forum and the important posts of better quality.  If everyone works together, it is possible to easily climb the city of progress.  We will all share all the information related to crypto here.  I will help to create useful and useful posts.  I will create relevant and constructive posts by taking advice from seniors.  And we must abide by all the rules of the forum.

You made a beautiful post. If you want to work in this forum, you must help everyone. Because you can make mistakes when working in a new situation, so get help from the rest of the members of this forum, then your mistakes will be corrected. Taking each other's help increases motivation towards work. You will always try to post something good. Make sure there are no mistakes in your post.

I do not think that this is the best solution, as we all receive negative reactions from time to time, and if we deserve it or not, but with the good topics that we receive, you will get positive reactions in the end, no In general, you can avoid this matter by taking a break for a certain time and returning to work later.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just suggest you consult the moderators by messaging them directly to help review on your posts you are receiving negative rating on and i am very sure they will look into the post and if truly they also found it not worthy of recieving negative reaction, then we can conclude you are been targeted by someone on purpose and i believe the administrators will surely help you on that. Thank you.

Someone is doing this on purpose. If someone gives a negative reaction to a useful post, then it is reputation cheating.You tell the moderator he can fix it. And no matter who does it, it's against the rules. Please stop doing this and no one will stop doing these. Otherwise it may be banned.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

My friend, we are here to help and support each other. In my opinion, I do not like to give negative reviews if we see a post that contradicts something, we have to clarify and explain it with comments, and we have to alert the owner of the post on that, if he does not respond and the matter is repeated, we must find a way to stop him alone

Well @Kenan12   you have a good opinion my friend iam also think as like you, and you're absolutely right we are all join this forum to learn crypto and help each other,

so if any member mistakely write unhelpful post then give a suggestion to change his opinion maybe he change and work properly.

I think that it may be your personal problems with them or they are trying to stop your business report administrator can take action,its totally wrong if anyone is reacting negatively on the right post they should be ashamed to do such things,they should be punished which are doing such wrong things.