Increasing your prediction chance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

Prediction any coin prices its not easy it's need so  much skills, but sometimes our prediction success with doing anything but this success behind only luck factor, but when we do prefect technical analysis and follows market condition, then we predicts any coin prices its real prediction and most of time we success in our target,

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

I'm agreeing with you, when we are doing the market analysis, we are just doing the prediction that's we have mostly percentage can become true, so when we do more difference researchers through the one trading pair, it means that's we will be having more trade winning chances. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

And watching the move of the big whales will make your prediction more strong in the cryptocurrencies. Many times I have got profit by going through the big investors. Main thing you should have is patience and confidence and believe in yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Studying the trend at which cryptocurrency moves is helpful and could be beneficial in knowing the next price that cryptocurrency will likely fall at. This takes time and dedication.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Young001 said:

Studying the trend at which cryptocurrency moves is helpful and could be beneficial in knowing the next price that cryptocurrency will likely fall at. This takes time and dedication.

Yes that's right, knowing that will help you determine what possible things will happen next.

That's also an advantage because you can increase your prediction chances so you will not rush selling your coins instead you will hold it if you know that the price will rise soon. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Definitely, our predictions may be a little bit more closer to reality if we are able to utilize our resources and to become more "invested" with Cryptocurrencies. I believe that through listening or watching videos/podcasts from the experts will also help us too. But, we must not be conceited about the fact that we are "updated" about the current state of the market because who knows that it may undergo changes that we are unable to consider in our predictions.

• +1 2
  • +2 5

@Dark_Sky Loved it. Nicely pointed out the essential tips to predict market conditions for some specific cryptocurrencies.Maybe these simplified points are helpful here along with your tips. 

• Be able to perform some sorts of market analysis
  • Do not care about false news and media hypes
  • Do not prefer any investment advises coming from social medias like facebook, twitter,YouTube, etc
  • Do not choose pump and dump coin/tokens or cryptocoin with zero trading volumes(It will be very hard to predict markets about such coins)

Thanks ! 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

I am really new in this forum. Still i don’t complete my fast 100 comment task, that's way i didn't no more about it. But as i can know about it,  definitely you are right.            

• -5 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

Research is the most thing that we need to do before making any investment or trade. We must make research about the coin that we need to trade, market prices and all other things so that we can have good results from our tradings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Before i see your post i didn't know anything. But after i see your post i will know there's a possibility that i can increase my prediction chance to make it more accurate. I am really thank to you, for sharing this post with us.     

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

4. Analyze what's currently happening

Sadly if we do that then nothing positive comes out. Analyzing what is happening I don't see much besides pure speculation. A few projects are trying to build something useful, but 99% of the people involved find it more important to pump Doge to ridiculous prices instead.

Whoever works hard and always tries to learn more about cryptocurrency will definitely make money
We should monitor useful topics and analyze data for more benefit

Whoever works hard and always tries to learn more about cryptocurrency will definitely make money
We should monitor useful topics and analyze data for more benefit

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Yes this will help to increase our chance of predictions and earn profit most than loss. I will apply this to my predictions before i start trading or investing in other way and i hope i will see good results. Thanks!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

you are right, we can also follow experts of this domain (cryptocurrency) in social media to know any new information and his opinions about any coin

• +5 1

The most important thing to do is to subscribe to groups or telegram channels that keep you up to date with market requirements and currency rates, moment by moment.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Reading the news everyday is really important ! Because it's effect on the currency price ! Especially for Bitcoin ! 

Reading or doing research is also important if we want to be professional in this field ! 

I think that we will get this skills by practicing !

Of course, research is always important and doing your own analysis will make you gain experience over time. The use of experts is also possible,thank you mate.

• +1 3

This is a great Idea on predicting what will happen to the Cryptocurrency. But its really hard to predict and you can only do is to wait, be patient and be ready on what will happen next in the currency. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right, if anyone monitors the movement of the crypto market and the prices of cryptocurrencies continuously and does some research and read articles using Google about the world of crypto, he will be able to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies better

• +1 3

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Of course, research is always important and doing your own analysis will make you gain experience over time. The use of experts is also possible,thank you mate.

We always need research because it is very important in cryptocurrency. We need to spare read and review many topics. To get knowledge of what you don't know regarding cryptocurrency.

It's TRUE that you can increase your chances of success. Well if you are just gambling then its 50-50 that you will succeed or fail. But if you do some research, read some news , check the price variations continously then your the chance of your predictions to be correct will be increased. So do follow the tips.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

We always need research because it is very important in cryptocurrency. We need to spare read and review many topics. To get knowledge of what you don't know regarding cryptocurrency.

Research are the only weapon in the cryptoworld because all things thats happened in crypto is not happened randomly, but they gonna by their strategies, so that's why we need to know all the strategies. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Research are the only weapon in the cryptoworld because all things thats happened in crypto is not happened randomly, but they gonna by their strategies, so that's why we need to know all the strategies. 

That is a big yes mate research is the best weapon needed in cryptocurrency. We need research not only in cryptocurrency but in reality to know about facts in clearing all doubts.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:28 PM, P A Ashif said:

It's TRUE that you can increase your chances of success. Well if you are just gambling then its 50-50 that you will succeed or fail. But if you do some research, read some news , check the price variations continously then your the chance of your predictions to be correct will be increased. So do follow the tips.

In gambling its not 50% 50% to succeed or to fail, but I think the fail in gambling can be 80% and 20% to succeeded, that's why mostly of people lose in the gambling.