Increasing your prediction chance - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

I appreciate your suggestions. Predictions are that make ourself investing in crypto. Sometimes i read some of the experts suggestion in quora website. That make me updated with crypto. We should also inquiry the prices of the top exchangers. That will make us more clear about the coins ups and downs. Important thing is that we must understand the graph charts of that coin.

• +1 2

If you do all staff you mention in your post we can call that the good analyse of the the market and not a real prediction, searching and collecting information and news ,read the chart before and after that's what all analysis do 

• +1 1

If you were watching and following the news and the currency market, you will be able to predict the next, not completely, but you may hit your expectation in the next times, and with a little analysis, you will know the market movement where it is going. This is what senior traders and professionals recommend. With a little practice and practice, you will get a professional.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Excellent your indications to predict possible changes in price movements in the cryptocurrency market. And as we can see, everything is based on the study and detailed analysis of the different situations that may arise. History in terms of price variations generally repeats itself and apart from current eventualities also influence these changes. If you want to dedicate yourself to cryptocurrency trading then you must learn to predict by following these indications to avoid making possible mistakes.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

increasing your predictability ?

if until now there is no one that predicts the future but if there are many people that have very close approximations of course it is very good and there are algorithms that help a lot and good this alcarar that obviously is not completely good they also are wrong but then there is not a bad help and there are many people that stops even for that type of predictions.

Prediction hasn't been that easy tho many people's prediction are correct to an extent, for someone to be able to predict, much skills and techniques are required, the points you shared are also necessary for someone to become a good predictor but I think it isn't enough, because when I say skills is required I mean a predictor is supposed to know how to analyze a candle stick pattern.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sure you are proper studying the news ordinary is very important, whilst we do prefect technical evaluation and follows market circumstance, then we predicts any coin expenses its real prediction and most of time we success in our goal...

Person can increase his chance of prediction, by becoming consistent on what he is trying to be good on. With given his all time I beleive person can become more predictable. 

Thank you so much for sharing this post at the forum . I think that you always need research because it is very important to cryptocurrency at this forum .we need to learn and get the information, knowledge and skills about the cryptotalk forum .than we earn alot of money at this forum . I don't know about the regarding about the crypto currency.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think you always need research because it is very important to do cryptocurrency in this forum.  We need to learn information, knowledge and skills about Cryptotalk Forum and make a lot of money on this forum.  But I don't know much about cryptocurrencies.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

You're absolutely right. Predicting cryptocurrencies price is not yet easy, but not that difficult if you do your research on this thing, and keep yourself updated with their social media channels, telegram announcements and other places like crypto-blogs, crypto-forums and so on. Because, if something big is coming, or if the coin/tokens is listed in big exchanges or even launched its own exchange, then there's great probability that price will be hiked, so to get updates on all these you need to updated to their official announcement channels or social media handles.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, JesusFries said:

Definitely, our predictions may be a little bit more closer to reality if we are able to utilize our resources and to become more "invested" with Cryptocurrencies. I believe that through listening or watching videos/podcasts from the experts will also help us too. But, we must not be conceited about the fact that we are "updated" about the current state of the market because who knows that it may undergo changes that we are unable to consider in our predictions.

Also if we do some research so we can strengthen our predictions and applying some logics that may lead for us to add an additional percent in our prediction chances that would lead for it to become more reliable. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for these tips friend, I always say that you make some very useful posts, I will take them into account from now on

Thanks for these tips friend, I always say that you make some very useful posts, I will take them into account from now on

• +2 1

Predictions are nothing but our own thoughts about possible events. Then the advice you've shared quite makes sense, as those elements can help us to increase our chances of making an accurate prediction. For example, if following the news about cryptocurrencies, sometimes rumors come out about the possible listing of certain crypto in a famous exchange, and then the rumor is confirmed, making the price of that crypto to go parabolic. We can capitalize upon this by predicting the possible rise in the price and hence buying this crypto.

• +2 1

On 7/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

You're right and I think I strongly agree on "Do some research", I believe in this because that's what I always did since I've joined on crypto currency. Doing research gave an opportunity to learn more about cryptos and also teach me how to do trading, investing, and gambling too. So now I could earn so much money because of doing research.

If you are right, a great contribution that is very useful for everyone, but I believe that to predict the price of a currency you need a lot of practical experience and, above all, knowledge to predict whether it will go up or down. 

My friend you have shared a very good information with us. Prediction about any coin is very difficult because for that we should have complete skills and information. We should have everything that you did mention in your post above. If we will do so all things will we predict any one them. But the most important thing in these is that if we want to give our predictions, then we need that we have been with the community for lack of crypto currency in the week. If we stay with you, then it will give us all kinds of information. In this way, he will give us all kinds of information about the fluctuations of cryptocurrency which will be beneficial for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah obviously we should make prediction but i think I can't make prediction yet because these aren't reliable and i am just learning about coins prices and i guess it requires much knowledge,skills, information and experience to predict.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a new member in cryptocurrency. I have been working on the crypto platform for some time now.  The chances of making predictions are increasing.  This is true. It will be very good for us.  Thank you

You can also compare your predictions with that of experts crypto users just to confirm that you are not alone. Predictions don't work sometimes but they are worth something because sometimes they will give you good profit.

The most important thing is patience with deals in order to achieve their goals and learn to analyze because this profession requires self-reliance, so not all the deals that are posted on the communication sites are correct. Rather, he should learn the analysis and compare it with the best analysts, and thus the success rate of deals can be expected.

• +3 1

Prediction is not right, rather conduct research if at all you have any speculations, it's not good to predict and speculate anything without proper investigation.

Moreso in the crypto world, adequate research guarantee effectiveness in your invest

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I'm not good at predictions literally, I'm doing research but not for gain some ideas how to predict, I'm do research for the experts on what will be the next move of the coins like bitcoin, it really helps me a lot by investing some coins to do holding.

• +1 2