Special Features and infos for new members - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chips1213

Special Features and infos for new members

This forum is good for many people and offers great benefit to them. I have invited my friends to work in this forum and benefit from them, although they face difficulty in the beginning, but now they are well acquainted in this field of work.

On 7/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me.

You can help more people to join here just by referring them through the currently airdrop of DLRS token through telegram, so through that you can explain to them about cryptotalk also. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome friend, this forum has many good features and benefits that will make you enjoy the forum and your time. You will learn many things about crypto currencies, you will earn for your posts and you will have many new friends. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome to this wonderful forum, there are many great features in CryptoTalk that encourage you to work very hard daily, the most important of which is that this forum pays you for every post and also this forum is the best site to learn and increase your knowledge about crypto

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Welcome mate i am a new member too but i have already complete my first 100 posts and now i earn. There are many benefits from this forum, if you need to get them you should be a good member by following all the forum rules and write useful posts.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

First of all Welcome to forum.This forum is start attracting many new members as well as the bounties.The forum is now comes in many different great projects for bounty hunter.Where the members stakes are good and as compared to bitcoin talk you can work here easily.This forum is growing and making his place in crypto community.The forum prefer quality over quantity as you see the posts have positive and negative reaction anonymously for members to report .You get tokens for that and good reputation from Mods ,members in forum.This forum have various section which are filled with knowledge and different members experiences you can learn many things from there.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

At first i would like to welcome you to the forum. And this is the Crypto related forum where you get paid from posting comments and creating topics. And talking about refering more friends if the realted in Crypto related earning then sure you can ask them to come into Cryptotalk to broaden knowledge and expand the circle.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, cryptotalk as its name suggests is about cryptocurrencies. If you have knowledge on the subject you will be able to contribute. A lot of beginners didn't have a clue though and just joined for the campaign trying to earn a few dollars. Some managed to learn a few things but still it was a lot that didn't care and were only abusing the campaign and spamming in the beginners section.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk forum provide amazing features  everyone knows this is learning platform so you learn crypto currency information, and mostly important this forum pays our post,this are the features you share your friends and invite them because they also receive this benefit's and this forum spread more. 

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

@Chips1213This forum is a good place for learning many activities regarding cryptocurrency. This forum is a user friendly forum that can give you some earnings after be employed and all task are done as instructed.

Here are so many interesting features on this forum, dude from where to start 😊? One of the most loved feature on this forum is its user interface itself. You can easily navigate the pages on this forum, you can have chatting with other members through the personal messengers. Another most remarkable thing is, forum is paying you crypto for creating the posts. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This forum is a great place for potential earnings and in order to gain knowledge that will help you along in your crypto journey from this point forward. It is important to note that there are rules in this forum, and the moderators are quite strict when enforcing these rules so as to maintain the integrity of the forum. Therefore i would implore you to familiarize yourself with all of the rules for each section and ensure that your posts are useful. Following these simple rules you can be quite successful in this forum. All the best. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I advise all of my friends who are interested in cryptocurrencies to join this forum and explain to them all the advantages of this forum and also tell them that they will also get paid for their posts on this forum.

You will need to read the pinned messages in about forum very well, after, you will need to visit each boards to know how what people are replying. Do not have more than one account, else all your accounts will be banned. Also contribute meaningfully to the forum. You are welcome. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2

The first thing by which you can attract people to this forum is reward system. On every post this forum pay to their members . There no other such platform which provides such type of reward.

Second here you can get information all about crypto currencies and the ways by which you can earn money from different ways. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome to the community mate, I suggest go to the leaderboard to see the names of good contributor of this forum, then try to check their account, I'm sure you will learn a lot from them. Also you can check the account of those who have a high reputation because the reputation or reaction attached in the name of user dictated how good post he/she does.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Welcome to the community mate, I suggest go to the leaderboard to see the names of good contributor of this forum, then try to check their account, I'm sure you will learn a lot from them. Also you can check the account of those who have a high reputation because the reputation or reaction attached in the name of user dictated how good post he/she does.

Well, that's true mate, you can also check their topics even the replies because this is very useful here and you can get a lot of ideas about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, you can also check their topics even the replies because this is very useful here and you can get a lot of ideas about cryptocurrency.

Even though i miss the chance of this kind of act when I was a beginner here, I go to the Crypto World section to understand the meaning of Cryptocurrency and read all the thread there, it helped me a lot before. But as old member now, the best way to gain knowledge here is to follow those who ranked in leaderboard.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/8/2020 at 10:49 PM, Chips1213 said:

Hello, I'm relatively knew here in cryptotalk. I was invited and encouraged to post and what came to my mind is that what are the special features that we can find in cryptotalk and how we knew members can bettee contribute here and encourage more people to come here and I'm really enthused by the concept of cryptotalk so I want to know more and I appreciate everyone who can help me. 

Hey, there! Welcome to this amazing space of encryption! First is that you should be more patient and hardworking if you really want to be successful in this field. Then, you should explore the platform... You must read and comprehend the information shared by our fellow members in this community. Always be aware of everything you do in this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are welcome to this great forum there are special features you can benefit from this forum such as earning of talk token when you comment on a topic (after one hundred useful post) you can also learn about crypto currency through this forum and also make new friends. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Members will join in this forum because of two reason.. Number one is,if a member want to learn about crypto currency then he must need to come in this forum as this is the great place for beginner to learn basic knowledge about crypto currency.. Again here has the opportunity for beginner to income.. So they can earn while learn too             

• +1 1

The special thing of the forum for bew users is that there is nothing special for any member, a new member an make the same amount of the money as the old and you Do not have to struggle  a lot here.

A forum is a place where a newbie ( in Crypto market ) have a chance to kwary Good techniques about market . we can earn by signature and bounty as well as by other methods . 

in cryptotalk we can learn , earn as well express our points about Crypto market , forums is essential for everyone .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, JesusFries said:

you should explore the platform... You must read and comprehend the information shared by our fellow members in this community. Always be aware of everything you do in this forum. 

Very well said mate, if you're a new member in this forum, the most important thing to do is to read the rules and regulations first to know the prohibited here to avoid being deleted your post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1