Reactions Timer Reset - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Reactions Timer Reset

My friend, we can give more than 50 reputation a day, but we will only get payments over 50 reputation per day, and if we give more than 50 it will be without pay.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friend, we can give more than 50 reputation a day, but we will only get payments over 50 reputation per day, and if we give more than 50 it will be without pay.

While I think I noticed something similar lately, still I'm usually out of positive reactions during this time and have to wait for the ones I've given from yesterday to expire. For example now I can't give you one. If we had 50 in total from morning without need for yesterday to expire it would have been better, I think.

You are right there should be a fixed time to reset the reaction time. Such as at the midnight according to Russian time. Same as the post count time is reset at that time.

On 8/20/2020 at 8:25 AM, Joyings2525 said:

Many people are complain about the time that are give in between post because with this time you can able to write or answer the topic that you want to answer on the but if they is not time you just be raw she without answer very as you can.

Yeah, this is not about the time gap needed between posts. This post is about the reactions timer which expires after 24 hours. You probably didn't read the post carefully.

I think current going rule is best. There is a reason behind this. If this happens as you are saying that after next day all 50 reaction are released. Then there will be spam. Members will come and give 50 reputation in 5 minutes and they will go. 

By ingoing rule members have to come on forum for multiple times which is best. 

• +2 1

It is an excellent idea I really think it will be the right way to use our reactions restart them every 24 hours to know how to distribute them and give them better this would lead us to be more selective when it comes to giving a reaction to some topic.

in my opinion 24 hours before the reset of the daily reactions and a reasonable time, 50 reactions a day are more than enough to fully express one's opinions, if not considered enough, you can always ask the forum administrators to increase the share...

If the reaction time as rest it will be very nice because it will help people to understand more because at that 24 hour's was very Lange to us because if the time will be reduce it will help us to achieve more because we only know if it reduce it be nice to be reduce on it.

I also suffered from this problem because I want to do 50 reactions while browsing the forum and I encounter a good post or even a bad post and I hope I can interact with it in the appropriate way. And I often lose the post when I am able to give a reaction.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:46 PM, Tunuu said:

I never face this problem, maybe because am a new member and there are many things that i never saw from this forum. Maybe you have reached your reputations limit by giving 2+, 3+.... many times to many people.

No matter you give +5 react or +4 react to members 10 time but you can still give 50 react every day to each members @Tunuu... You might not face the problem but almost all member face the problem of giving reaction who try to reach 50 react every day.. When you reach 40 react or 30 react, you can see automatically that you cant add more reaction today.. But if you try to give reaction next time then its work..                

• +5 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

No matter you give +5 react or +4 react to members 10 time but you can still give 50 react every day to each members @Tunuu... You might not face the problem but almost all member face the problem of giving reaction who try to reach 50 react every day.. When you reach 40 react or 30 react, you can see automatically that you cant add more reaction today.. But if you try to give reaction next time then its work..                

Okay thank you for tell me about this @Dorjoy12 i was afraid to give +5 most of the time because i think my reputation will remained 45 in rating only one post.

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Okay thank you for tell me about this @

Its pretty good that you have understand the way of giving reaction.. I help you in this way becuase if you give same react to every one then there has a chance to get banned from received talk token.. As you know many member get banned day by day from received payment of talk for giving same react...  Keep work on  @Tunuu              

• +3 1

21 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its pretty good that you have understand the way of giving reaction.. I help you in this way becuase if you give same react to every one then there has a chance to get banned from received talk token.. As you know many member get banned day by day from received payment of talk for giving same react...  Keep work on  @Tunuu              

I am very happy for your support @Dorjoy12 and please stay in touch so that we can help each other if one faces any problem. You have helped me today maybe i can help you tomorrow.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Tunuu said:

I am very happy for your support @Dorjoy12 and please stay in touch so that we can help each other if one faces any problem. You have helped me today maybe i can help you tomorrow.

@Tunuu always my friend becuase this forum is not for a place learning but also for make good friend who can help us in different time whenever we need... We can help each others in Topic or by message  in forum.. Lets make a strong community to us so that we can face any problem any time           

On 7/12/2020 at 3:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Good suggestion, this problem seems to happen to many members according to comments. We have 50 daily reputations and this how it works....

Example you have give different 5 reputations in posts;

1. Post one - 1 reputation
  2. Post two - 2 reputations
  3. Post three - 3 reputations
  4. Post four - 4 reputations
  5. Post five - 5 reputations

As you can see, you have give reactions 5 times with different number. For us members we will count 5 reactions but the system will count 15 reactions as the total of our reactions that we gave in those 5 times. So maybe sometimes we finish all our 50 reactions by giving big number of reaction to many topics.

Well my friend are sure our reputation points system works like you mention, if we gives +5 or+4  then they considered 9 reputation rates, but I heard +5 points counts for 1 rate if this forum count our reputation rates like you mention, then on one complete their 50 reputation rates in one day.

• +1 1

That's a great suggestion that will help us a lot in terms of rating some posts without having to worry about the limitations of 50 reactions per day meaning each reaction rest after 24hrs and that's when it can be used again of which I find this to be a bit tuff currently since the new payment depends on the ratings therefore, it was going to help much if your suggestion was implemented of having only one time for all the given reactions to reset without having to wait for 24hrs and I'm wishing for this to be implemented to the forum and I hope our admins will do something about it.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, MuhammadSh said:

I completely agree with you! by depending on this suggestion, we will see less reactions spammers here.. especially those who use their 50 rates in a short time randomly just to earn more tokens! we should really be aware by using this new rating system and your suggestion would be useful in my opinion!

I will suggest you go use the rating to help people, but only quality posts, I make use of almost 30 to 40 daily. This will help in the bitcoin payment to others and will help you to receive some talk token. Do not be greedy with it. But only applies to quality posts. 

• +2 1

This will lead to repeated reactions and will become useless in the future in addition to the difficulty of applying them. Therefore, I suggest that reactions be for the purpose of developing the forum and not only for currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not many days on the forum and I gave most of the positive reaction when I can and this happen to me too, I know now that ther eis a reactions timer to the reputation I give and I am thank you for letting me know, also the suggestion you make will be very helpful for all of us.

• +2 1

This is one of the best suggestion that need utmost concern, urgent attention from the moderators to be properly address, times without number I will come across a very good and valuable post worthy of giving reputations to the highest order, but unfortunately by then I'm out of it. And it do take time before to reset. I know time taken before the reaction to reset has its own advantages, but it should be reconsider and restructure.

Hope it will dully be consider.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I haven't known that because I wasn't giving so many but now that I finished the 100 free posts and I may start getting paid I need to give the maximum to get double talk. I thank you for helping me to understand how this work and we need mor posts that help the users with explain the forum.

• +1 1

It will be a very good idea to implement this on the server because it will encourage many of the users to give more reputation thereby promoting useful posts on the forum and helping members get paid.

This always happens to me , what I observe is that if you exhaust your daily reaction you can not give more reaction in the next money you have to wait after some hour before you can give additional rate but I suggested by 12 midnight the reaction should reset.

I will not give my opinion on the proposal, but for clarification, you can give ratings even if you exceed the limit, but you will be paid for 50 evaluations and only, many in this topic do not know that..

• Useful or interesting 1