Reactions Timer Reset - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Reactions Timer Reset

I have a recommendation, I don't know if everyone will agree, but I think it will be for the benefit of Cryptotalk members.

Currently each reaction we give has a 24-hour timer to expire.  We have 50 reactions in total which we are supposed to spend in 24 hours. 

If we have given most of our reactions we have to wait for a couple of hours and have a few of them reseted to use them again.

I want to suggest for all our reactions to reset at a certain time, like when the server changes the day, all remaining reactions are set back to 50.

For example this can happen during the change of the day at 00:00 Moscow time.

I don't know if it is hard to implement in the code though. I wrote this as it has been many times for me, that I'm out of reactions which I might have given 10-20 hours ago. I find a great post that deserves a positive reaction and don't have any. I usually bookmark and go back to like it, but I think that it would be better to just reset all of them at midnight and know that we have 50 to give for the whole day ahead.

Thank you for reading this.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 11
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

This is a good suggestion, but I do not think it will be applied by my friend. You can keep some hearing before the end of the day. Even if you see a good post, you can give those remaining audiences and do not grant all the hearing at once because you have an entire day.

@BTC Future I like your topic but as you have told in your topic, exactly the same case here. I can not give a rate to your topic now so I have bookmarked it to rate later maybe some hours later 😜. I think forum administrators want us to visit this forum again and again whenever we find free time in a day so system automatically restricts us if it detects we are giving reputations so quickly or the same reputation to the random posts. In previous, there were so many stuffing posters who came here to finish their work within an hour and ruched away. Next day, the same case!! I think that is not a proper way to give good and constructive posts here and seriously,I assume forum is thinking about it.

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

You got the point, right now it's made that you must wait 24h for each reaction to reload individually. I also think it would be better if everyone's spent reaction count for the day resetted at the server time at midnight. I don't see a point in keeping it like this. I hope the forum developers consider adding this to the code.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Well bro your suggestion really impressive maybe not now but in future this forum definitely implement this feature, because present once we complete the count then wait for certain time to regain this points , but sometimes 20 are 25 points later system errors messages your count complete wait some time, so some deserve post not got this points.

• -5 2
  • -2 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

22 hours ago, Ammarhammdan said:

And I agree with this suggestion waiting for 24 hours to give new reaction is so long and hard and I am not agree with this my friend 

We have just been given the maximum of 50 reactions for every 24 hours, so how would you complaints thats 24 hours is very long for waiting for next reactions to be given?

• +1 4
  • +2 2

If we consider 50 reaction per day then its a good deal,where you have to consider every reaction of your which is good sign from user who knows his power where to use,how much to use and whom deserve his reaction.This will bring more quality and equity to the forum.Which can help forum to built quality content rather then quantity which is not good.We can wait for 24 hours and give reaction to those posts which we want to but we need to know that we have limited reaction and use then carefully.This is our responsibility as a member to do not misuse our power with out thinking.All i can say this is a best system now we have doesn't need changes farther if administration needed they will make changes for members .

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes it would be best if reaction reset at certain time and i don't think it's that much difficult to maintain in the code of forum. As they are already using the reset option for each reaction so if admin listened to us which they will, it can be implemented.

If there is certain  time for whole reset we would know the exact time and simplified so it's the good features to be thought about adding in next update.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Good suggestion, this problem seems to happen to many members according to comments. We have 50 daily reputations and this how it works....

Example you have give different 5 reputations in posts;

1. Post one - 1 reputation
  2. Post two - 2 reputations
  3. Post three - 3 reputations
  4. Post four - 4 reputations
  5. Post five - 5 reputations

As you can see, you have give reactions 5 times with different number. For us members we will count 5 reactions but the system will count 15 reactions as the total of our reactions that we gave in those 5 times. So maybe sometimes we finish all our 50 reactions by giving big number of reaction to many topics.

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for this information,I don’t even give reaction to other post.I do not  have any idea on how to react some content but if I thought it was useful for me,I give good reactions too.l cannot reach my limit in giving reaction in a day here.

• +3 2

Yes, I completely agree with you, I have faced this problem more than once since where I cannot give a reputation for a post because I have exceeded the required limit of 50 reputation per day, I hope the forum moderators will look positively on your suggestion

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Good suggestion, this problem seems to happen to many members according to comments. We have 50 daily reputations and this how it works....

Example you have give different 5 reputations in posts;

1. Post one - 1 reputation
  2. Post two - 2 reputations
  3. Post three - 3 reputations
  4. Post four - 4 reputations
  5. Post five - 5 reputations

As you can see, you have give reactions 5 times with different number. For us members we will count 5 reactions but the system will count 15 reactions as the total of our reactions that we gave in those 5 times. So maybe sometimes we finish all our 50 reactions by giving big number of reaction to many topics.

You have explained very important point which i also don't know.Now many members knows this and share to others whom don't know about this.Each time we react on post we are using 5 reputation +/- which make us to take in account for farther reaction.We have to very precise in reaction to make users to eager for it.This can push members to creat more valid comment.I always consider this point after new system where i get got reaction from members to acknowledge my efforts.We need to work more hard to achieve good place at forum.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, Lamargie said:

Thank you for this information,I don’t even give reaction to other post.I do not  have any idea on how to react some content but if I thought it was useful for me,I give good reactions too.l cannot reach my limit in giving reaction in a day here.

Giving reactions will give you more TALK coins. You better start reacting to posts. You can give a +5 reaction to posts that are really good and if you find some posts that are nonsense you can react with negative points. Any reaction you give ads 1 TALK token to your balance. You have up to 50 reactions for 24 hours.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, BTC Future said:

Giving reactions will give you more TALK coins. You better start reacting to posts. You can give a +5 reaction to posts that are really good and if you find some posts that are nonsense you can react with negative points. Any reaction you give ads 1 TALK token to your balance. You have up to 50 reactions for 24 hours.

But know that reaction +5 has the same reward of reaction +1 which 1 talk token for every reaction. Reaction is not compulsory but only for those that wish to  collect extra talk token but that does no also mean they should turn reaction to spamming. 

• +2 2

3 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

But know that reaction +5 has the same reward of reaction +1 which 1 talk token for every reaction. Reaction is not compulsory but only for those that wish to  collect extra talk token but that does no also mean they should turn reaction to spamming. 

Reaction spamming. I guess you mean randomly sending reactions? If you read the rules this is not allowed. Basically if you give +5 to a total nonsense post it might be a reason for warning by the mods.

• +1 2

@BTC Future that is true and a good suggestion buddy, I wish the moderators can look into this because we find it very difficult to spare 24 hour waiting for another reaction to reset. I also get out of reaction and I have to wait for a couple of day in other for the reaction to get reset.

This new system is not giving reaction every day that has been set up to all user..but it made to give the respect to those member who write good post....if you seen any good post then just react and if see bad then bad react but its not mean you need to give full reaction every day around 50 time..best of luck           

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I never face this problem, maybe because am a new member and there are many things that i never saw from this forum. Maybe you have reached your reputations limit by giving 2+, 3+.... many times to many people.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

This is a really good suggestion. To be honest, i have not been using my 50 reactions each day and maybe get through 10 to 20 reactions, so i have not noticed this problem, but the suggestion that you are making here makes complete sense to me. I would have thought that the reactions that you have to give would reset with the server time, similar to how our posts and how many you can make within a day resets everyday. 

Hopefully the moderators see this thread/topic and are able to implement your solution in the next update to the forum. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

7 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

i have not been using my 50 reactions each day

I've read from a threat I can't find right now, that moderators are testing to double the rewards for the days when 50 reactions are spend. I am giving 50 reactions in some days but this takes time and I can't just send them all at random. I look for good posts to give most. Still at some points I run out and have to come back later to give the deserved reward.

• +1 1

On 7/8/2020 at 10:57 AM, BTC Future said:

I want to suggest for all our reactions to reset at a certain time, like when the server changes the day, all remaining reactions are set back to 50.

For example this can happen during the change of the day at 00:00 Moscow time.

Good suggestion, maybe the forum administration should be tagged and look into this. But I think everything is not set perfectly now, as there have been complains from members who have more than. 100 posts; they might not want to look into suggestion like this until everything is okay with the system.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Hi , we most to waiting 24 hours to the admin to check  our reply . If your reply in wrong way they make you restart .you well write it again. but it well be  easily  in time .   

• +1 2
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, SamAndreas said:

Good suggestion, maybe the forum administration should be tagged and look into this. But I think everything is not set perfectly now, as there have been complains from members who have more than. 100 posts; they might not want to look into suggestion like this until everything is okay with the system.

The campaign is working flawlessly. After finishing your 100 posts you begin earning TALK tokens, but you need to have positive reaction for your comments on each day. Also the posts are being audited daily and this procedure needs a week. 

I completely agree with you! by depending on this suggestion, we will see less reactions spammers here.. especially those who use their 50 rates in a short time randomly just to earn more tokens! we should really be aware by using this new rating system and your suggestion would be useful in my opinion!

• -1 1
  • +2 3

On 7/8/2020 at 10:57 AM, BTC Future said:

For example this can happen during the change of the day at 00:00 Moscow time

Good. I noticed this when I gave about 32 ratings or so in a day and the next morning I started giving reactions before messaged popped up that I had completed the daily reactions. It was a good suggestion, the forum administration should look into it.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:36 PM, SamAndreas said:

I think you should try completing the your 100 posts to check yourself. I believe there isn't any problem as far as that is concerned.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy