Cardano to the moon ! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My colleagues were laughing at me when I decided to buy and HODL Cardano (ADA)😂. After their recent Shelley Mainnet upgrade, ADA is being traded on the most of top-ranked exchanges at the rate of $0.13(at the time of writing) after more than 13% spike in the last 24 hours. In the cryptocurrency market, their last upgrade has pushed Cardano into the eight spot with this incredible market capitalization of $2.74 billion. As Bitcoin and Ethereum stall, my ADA holding is more likely to bring me incredible benefits. I am actively tracking market momentum now.  The last upgrade has made their network 100 times more decentralized and we are allowed to stake ADA to get a percentage as a return. I might sell 45% of ADA from my holdings and I stake rest of them. 

So guys, diversify your investment portfolio. At least one chosen coin/token might bring you an incredible benefit. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

6 minutes ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Very nice dear @Whited35 by choosing this Cardano coin and i wish the best luck on other coins or token, so i suggest to you to share the next time your coin that you see profitable in order to all members here benefit from it.

@sidalilaroma85 While purchasing ADA before 8 months, I had seen some good signs for this currency. I am realizing that my previous decision was the best to HODL this. Now my guys are blaming their decisions as they have criticized me before. This is crypto world, game can be changed any time for any good coin. This time, definitely I am a luckiest one 😊 I will definitely share if I see any good and profitable coins in the future. Stay tuned. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You did great there. I also bought ADA and held until this pump. I made a post about the Shelley upgrade on the cryptotalk forum as well, as I felt it was a good chance. As I've said so far I don't actually believe in Cardano although profits and trading do not have to do with that. If there is an opportunity we should grab it. Right now I took profits and exited this trade, but this is not financial advice. In crypto markets altcoins can go really high. I am really unsure about how ADA price will react. It can go 10x in no time as we've seen happening in the past.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +4 1

38 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

YRight now I took profits and exited this trade, but this is not financial advice. In crypto markets altcoins can go really high. I am really unsure about how ADA price will react. It can go 10x in no time as we've seen happening in the past.

@BTC Future So I am planning to stake 55% of my holding to get certain percentage as a return. Due to their upgraded decentralized network, I think so many investors attracted here to invest. If Cardano get even more fresh money from the potential investors here is no doubt price can get raised once again to meet the mark $0.25. I am still tracking market's momentum. Till now, performance is incredible on the most of the exchange sites. This is an indication that traders and investors are getting attracted towards decentralized platforms or products.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I dont understand why anyone would be laughing to investing in ADA. It's pretty solid project compared to most of them. I honestly thought that it would be higher on the marketcap by now.

...Actually now that i've taken a look at it, chart looks pretty good now. I wish i had spare money to put on that right now.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, rekter said:

I dont understand why anyone would be laughing to investing in ADA. It's pretty solid project compared to most of them. I honestly thought that it would be higher on the marketcap by now.

@rekter Those who laughed at me have lost the opportunity to grab the profits. ADA is such a great project with the best Blockchain technology.Now investors can also make benefits by staking ADA. Shelley upgrade has brought so many possibilities for ADA 😊

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, SilverF said:

How are you doing with ADA staking?  Do you recommend entering this project now?  It seems interesting to me that a currency has that business system, I know you can get a lot out of it.

@SilverF Good question. All you need to do is, choose the stake pool. Cardano Shelley Daedalus exhibits the all participating stake pool. For more information how does it work, you might love to check this link https://cardano.org/stake-pool-delegation/ and for the reward estimation, you might use this calculator https://testnets.cardano.org/en/cardano/tools/staking-calculator/.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@rekter Those who laughed at me have lost the opportunity to grab the profits. ADA is such a great project with the best Blockchain technology.Now investors can also make benefits by staking ADA. Shelley upgrade has brought so many possibilities for ADA 😊

I understand that normally when you stake you are taking a part in consensus, but sometimes exchanges offer a change to "stake" by holding it in their wallet (Don't know why they do this exactly because they don't really stake). So i guess i am asking that does any exchange offer "staking" services for ADA yet?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, rekter said:

So i guess i am asking that does any exchange offer "staking" services for ADA yet?

@rekter Honestly, I have not found any exchange that offers ADA staking feature. All we have to do is, either create the own staking pool or participate in existing stake pool to expect returns. Some users (who can afford) launch their own staking pool to get more benefits. 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Nboramir said:

It didn't work the last time I did it, but still the most useful strategy is to diversify the portfolio and be patient.

At what price did you purchase ADA to hold ? After Shelley upgrade, you can now stake ADA by participating in the best staking pool to get the returns. I have just 15% ADA amounts from my investment portfolio to hold and rest of all I have invested to earn profits. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, overkill11 said:

Your can now laugh at their faces since their decentralizing move definitely brought on a lot of the big trades of ADA today. Good job getting back at your friends

After hearing my story of profit,my friends have bought ADA at a higher rate. Maybe they are still struggling to find  the best staking pool to get benefits by investing ADA. 

• +1 2

Congratulations on these profits from Cardano’s currency, the majority of traders avoid investing in one currency due to fear of counting its rise, and this of course will cause them a great loss of capital.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Congratulations on these profits from Cardano’s currency, the majority of traders avoid investing in one currency due to fear of counting its rise, and this of course will cause them a great loss of capital.

@iloveyobit When I invested in Cardano(ADA) there was no Shelley upgrade however I know about dev's progress to launch an update in their network. Really, I was ready to face a huge risk by investing the amounts  in ADA at that time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know about this Coin , beacuse this is on top position ( coin in which I invest ) . ada coin is at low price ( 0.09$ per coin ) . this is really a great coin if we are going to invest some money in it as a long-term investment .

ada list on top ranked exchages as well having a great coinmarketcap Value also .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

I know about this Coin , beacuse this is on top position ( coin in which I invest ) . ada coin is at low price ( 0.09$ per coin ) . this is really a great coin if we are going to invest some money in it as a long-term investment .

@gourav789Are you just holding ADA in your wallet or have invested to earn timely based return ? I have just 15% of ADA from investment portfolio to hold otherwise all are invested. Find the best staking pool to stake to stake ADA. This is the best way to multiply profits. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

@Whited35 personally I never used any coin for staking purpose , still I believe that trading is really well way of earning . sometime I used some ada Coin for trading and generate a good profit from it . can you please also mention website that's you used for staking ( Ada ) .

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

27 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

I used some ada Coin for trading and generate a good profit from it . can you please also mention website that's you used for staking ( Ada )

@gourav789 I have been staking ADA by using Daedalus Rewards Wallet. I think Cardano Yoroi wallet also allows you to stake ADA. There are so many participating staking pools but we need to care some factors like server stability, max server uptime ,etc. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

so many people have been rekt by this coin...specially those who bout it at above 1400sat...it was a clear top for me and i started shorting it there. In the current market i wouldn't be so keen on buying it above 1000sat as it can go lower than 800sat again soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I had been looking for a very long time coin to invest in and I found it in 2018 december. That time I decided to buy some Cardano (ADA). During all these 2 years I was buying some additional coins and at last my investment paid off, so I`m glad to be a part of such great and prospective project. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

They always try to spread frustration when we buy a currency with a low value, but you have already done the right thing. This currency made a percentage of the profits that put traders at the top, especially those with good sums.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think I have some Ada stashed somewhere, but I cannot tell where exactly but let me look for the station and see what I have today , there was a point when I wanted to sell everything but I think I did enter the market when it was too high, but I thing I have some Ada somewhere

Yes, cordano has shown how to do X5 this year. An amazing project, while remaining in the top in terms of capitalization all the time. I hope he will make us happy again.

Edited by Neoneonovich
  • +2 1

only temporary ride.
something reasonable because it takes too long sideways
not only cardano but also occurs in several other coins

only temporary ride.
something reasonable because it takes too long sideways
not only cardano but also occurs in several other coins

• Useful or interesting 1

When do you think the Cardano rate will take off and on which exchanges it will be maximum. Let me know!