Double the earnings problem ! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Double the earnings problem !

I think you misunderstood the new system, because you'll get double the payments if you get 50 positive reviews.
I hope we provide the best content and get the best rewards.

On 7/16/2020 at 9:22 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I read same post about what the moderator says about the rating posts. Just as you can see from this image

Screenshot_20200622-150023_1594887502894.jpg

I hope this will be fixed very soon because I experience the same problem.

It is no more working, it was fine one point in a time when the rating system started new, just in order for people not to be able to use it to double earn from the forum. But now, no double earning again, you will be paid according to your number of posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, Yomose said:

But now, no double earning again, you will be paid according to your number of posts. 

I check out and find out it is true that this was used at beginning of the campaign to use text it Working but later disconnected and we don't get double payment.

Same thing with my earning, i observed not all of my posts are double paid even though i was give 50 reactions. I thought it is not working anymore but when i checked the updates for payment, it is still posted there. I hope this thing will fix soon.

• +5 1

I did not know that

It means that we will not receive the doubled value unless we put 50 responses on the topics

This is sad.I have many days not putting on 50 reactions I was putting on 30 until 40

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Ashsh said:

I did not know that

It means that we will not receive the doubled value unless we put 50 responses on the topics

This is sad.I have many days not putting on 50 reactions I was putting on 30 until 40

Please read, please read ... thank you.

Enjoy the forum, give a conscientious like, post for the community and if that brings useful posts great.

These spam farms (threads) make one sometimes become part of them. Please read and leave that shitty, nonsensical post like these:

On 8/17/2020 at 5:05 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

I check out and find out it is true that this was used at beginning of the campaign to use text it Working but later disconnected and we don't get double payment.

lol seriously is this a metaphor. (!?)

I'm sorry, this post I made sucks, I have to be self-critical ... 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 8/17/2020 at 8:08 PM, Tine0313 said:

Same thing with my earning, i observed not all of my posts are double paid even though i was give 50 reactions. I thought it is not working anymore but when i checked the updates for payment, it is still posted there. I hope this thing will fix soon.

Well, this problem is now already fixed by the admins because my 4 days of posting which is completely 50 rates and 20 post, they're paid my 20 post doubled, I'm happy that they're now fixed it because there's a lot of members are being disappointed for this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this problem is now already fixed by the admins because my 4 days of posting which is completely 50 rates and 20 post, they're paid my 20 post doubled, I'm happy that they're now fixed it because there's a lot of members are being disappointed for this.

Yes you're right, some of my posts were paid double now. I hope they already paid the other post with 50 reactions then so that it will be fair for us what they said on the updated new payment system.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

On 8/21/2020 at 1:04 AM, taylorzed1 said:

This has already happened to me, but today they are making duplicate payments to evaluate 50 times, I think it was only at the beginning that they had this problem

Yes everything is now properly fixed therefore there is no problem with the payment when ever you give your 50 rates you get double payment of you 20post.

On 8/9/2020 at 8:45 PM, yato987 said:

i also had this problem yesterday and wrote it in the admin's post about new payment , didn't know that there are others who had it , i see some people in the comments above saying the plan was canceled , did the admins really say that?

No this payment double system not cancelled my friend, few days back this forum update this system, now we earn double amount according to our posts, means if we write 20 post then we earn (200 + 200= 400) talk tokens, but compulsory complete our 50 rates daily then we earn double profit, now enjoy the earning  and hope talk token profitable for everyone.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, Zaino34 said:

This happens to me as well. I granted 50 interactions on different days, but I did not get any increases and there is no difference in that. It seems that there is a problem and it has not been resolved yet and I do not understand the new payment method well until now.

It was said that it will be added for testing, it is working flawless now,  a lot of members can confirm that even though I haven't. And also, people can take advantage of this as it is not sure it will be a long term thing or permanent. Once trading starts without break, it might be removed 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I didn't notice the problem of double earning because I have not completed or I have not given out my 50 reputations in a day. I only gives 20 to 30 in a day. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 7/8/2020 at 2:35 AM, Magnom said:

We all know that with the new payment system they are giving us double of our earning if we put the 50 rate per day ! 

Today I have checked my earning on Yobit and I have checked that they didn't doubled my earning ! 

I have put all the 50 rates per day but they only pay 10 TALK per 1 post !

Is this problem just for me ? Or it's normal ? Or I misunderstood the system ?

Thank you .

20200707_213351.jpg

I think that's a good news for us if they doubled our earnings here. If you don't mind how can i withdraw my talk token to my wallet? I really don't know how because i took a break from this forum about 3months.

• +1 1

Most members face this problem. I think that the new payment system is not as efficient as Bitcoin and it has negatively affected the activity of members in the forum, but there is no need to stop. There will be compensation for everyone, as the administration is studying alternative solutions

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I have given all 50 points many times But i haven't got any extra amount than normal I think they have cancelled  this option buy have not notification shown to us.

This is not a problem anymore, this offer was just to know if the rating can malfunction, but nothing much again. 1 post 10 talk, 1 rate 1 talk  and nothing more than than. We should be very cool with this. 

• +1 2

The double payment system Update only last week... You have understand the wrong meaning that time.. The authorities said that if you complete 50 rate per days and only did 3 post then your post payment will be double.. But NOW if you done all rate per day then you will get payments double for 20 post too                 

• +2 2

As they said, double payment is newly introduced to taste the system, so be patient enough and bear with them. If it those not work on that very day may be next time whenever it's enable you may benefits from it. So keep posting good and quality post and make sure you are able to give reputations to the maximum and expected. But as for me through out this week it's working because whenever am able to give out the whole rating, I receive double payment. Unless I didn't complete the rating.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

On 8/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes you're right, some of my posts were paid double now. I hope they already paid the other post with 50 reactions then so that it will be fair for us what they said on the updated new payment system.

Even though you're not completing the 20 post per day, you can still get a double pay just to complete the 50 reactions per day, this is a good step for moderators so that many members will now being active here.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:21 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Even though you're not completing the 20 post per day, you can still get a double pay just to complete the 50 reactions per day, this is a good step for moderators so that many members will now being active here.

I think you are right, having 250 talk token daily is not bad at all, I do not use to give 50 rates because I do not want to spam it. But who can read individual posts careful and rate them will also be given 50 more talk tokens immediately and daily. 

• +1 1

We have to note that this feature was only added for testing which means it can be stopped at any moment so put that at the back of your mind and for a while now the feature have began to work in yobit and also note that payment is always after every 7 days which make a week.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I read same post about what the moderator says about the rating posts. Just as you can see from this image

Screenshot_20200622-150023_1594887502894.jpg

I hope this will be fixed very soon because I experience the same problem.

Well, as of now, the moderators are now fixed this problem by receiving doubled earnings when you complete the 50 rates per day, this is a good step for moderators so that all of the members here will be used the rates in a right way and also to contribute some quality post here.

• +1 1

I can give any experience regarding my own since I have not starting earning yet but I make sure I complete 50 ratings per day with the hope that my talk token will be double as said by the admin.

• +1 1

Maybe you have not yet completed your 100 posts as said by the administration because as for me i always get full payment 450 talkcoin whenever i complete my 50 reactions of the day but it has to be after 7 days because that might also be a reason why you are yet to get your payment doubled so take a look at my post and investigate your account.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 12:31 PM, Digital said:

I can give any experience regarding my own since I have not starting earning yet but I make sure I complete 50 ratings per day with the hope that my talk token will be double as said by the admin.

You will definitely get your talkcoin doubled as far as you didn't give spam rating because i believe they do investigate before approving for the doubling of our posts, no need to worry my friend just keep making useful posts.