The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sherifsakr

The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

Main Profit from the Internet Banks and portfolios Explanations Miscellaneous Advantages of Yobit platform than other trading platforms
The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms
 8:42:00 PM Profit from the internet, banks and wallets, explanations, miscellaneous

Why do I prefer trading on Yobit?
In this post, we will learn about the most important features of this platform from other trading platforms
charh yobit, minassat

Why is Eubet the best platform on all other trading platforms including reliable and reputable ones on which two such as Polonix, Petrex and Pinas do not disagree?
 Yes, Yubit has many different features that are not available on any other platform and we start listing them one by one
First: Once you register on the platform, you have an account and begin the process of depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents.

Second: There is no maximum deposit, no minimum withdrawal

Third: It contains a feature that enables members to send any currency without fees permanently and the process of sending immediately, not only that there are other features ميزات continued

Fourth: The only platform that supports any Hard Fork gets and gives each member its share of the new currency immediately "Free profit continuously without trading"

Fifth: One of its great advantages is that you can use the Yubit platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading.

Sixth: Another great feature is that it supports withdrawals and deposits in USD, not USDT

Seven: Withdrawals and deposits are supported on each of the following banks:
Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard

Eighth: Acceptable technical support

Now that we know the most important features of the platform that is not available on the rest of the other platforms, we highlight its defects 😌

1: It does not contain a Stop limit feature despite the importance of this tool but it is not currently available on the platform

2: It is not supported by analysis websites such as the popular Trading view website

3: There are a lot of coins, the scam, here is the option of your choice, and it is best to avoid them and trade on well-known and famous currencies

In general, I see that its positives far outweigh its negatives, which is a platform with an easy-to-use interface and really worth the experience

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yobit seems to me a wonderful platform, since in it we can invest in different cryptocurrencies mainly like Bitcoin.

One of the advantages of this platform are:

-It has amounts of pairs of cryptocurrencies that we can manage.
-Power to discuss any doubts we have.
-We can keep up-to-date, reading comments and the latest news.
-See the market changes.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Exactly as you said the yobit exchange as it have many positive options it have negatives things that i have see after experiencing it for three years now, but i think that the positive things are so far and many comparing to the negatives ones

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Posted (edited)

just so I understand, when you said:

Polonix - the correct name Is poloniex

Petrex - the correct name is Bitrex

Pinas - I think you mean Binance

I prefer to avoid doing exchange comparisons because most have their advantages and disadvantages

Edited by Red-Jones
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think Yobit trading platform is much better than other trading platforms, because in Yobit you will get all kinds of currencies, and Yobit's transaction fee is very low, you can transact quickly, it is very reliable and secure trading platform, so you can use this platform.  

Yes Bro there are many features available more than trading only unlike in other exchange. We get investbox option, low trading fees, and new coins rewards for users and campaign like Cryptotalk and talk campaign. So this features makes yobit ahead of any other exchanges and one of mine favourite.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@sherifsakrI understand what you are really trying to say here. Your topic needs some fixes in the texts. You have misspelled the name "Yobit" multiple times like you have written Eubet, Yubit for it. Regrading minimum withdraw limit on Yobit exchange, make sure you have sufficient amount to cover fee and wallet balance should be above fee amounts to be withdrawn. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

I think you deserve to be congratulated on this wonderful post on the advantages of a platform Yobit, especially since this is your first post on CryptoTalk. As for Yobit it is one of the best platforms for me because it does not need to do KYC of In order to withdraw and deposit and it is easy to use even for beginners in the field of crypto

This looks copied and paraphrased from somewhere else. Since the author is not around I will not try to research where he got this artcile from. Still if he ever comes back and tries to exploit the forum and its campaigns I will certainly find the source. On one sentence he refers to Yobit as Eubit and on another as Yubit. Obviously some test here on how to cheat the campaign.

• +2 2

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

If  we look in to yobit exchange its prose and coins depend on person.where he want to exchange his crypto assets in to usd and usdt with low fee .He can send it to many places and the storage of your coins dollars can be use for their investment plans.which can be easy profit from your assets on yobit.All you have to do to select your favourite or can plan own investment plan.The Yobit is fast in browsing and move assets in few seconds.The exchange gives you a vast number of small price coins which is good for trading and invest.I have account on yobit since 2017 and never face any big problem.

• +3 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.6a90721f8f7c5e28b078271832fcd5d1.png

On 7/7/2020 at 11:41 PM, sherifsakr said:

he advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

best thing about yobit is also that there is no regional restriction for exchange and also it is easy to register your account without any KYCs

On 7/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, Ridam said:

Yes Bro there are many features available more than trading only unlike in other exchange. We get investbox option, low trading fees, and new coins rewards for users and campaign like Cryptotalk and talk campaign. So this features makes yobit ahead of any other exchanges and one of mine favourite.

In my opinion that yobit is a good platform and I like this too much. And it has good potential to do this. And I will say that everybody should make account on yobit.net.

In my experience since i enter in the world of crypto i never encounter an exchange like yobit. Because yobit has a great services compared to other exchange. And one of my favorite trait that yobit has is the fast transaction.

Yobit its a good exchange and its real profitable to many users because you can earn interest simply with its investbox. The only disadvantage for yobit its because they have large withdrawing fee for bitcoin than any other exchange that i used.

Beautiful , I will state mine as compared to others as we are all heading somewhere , we need to check a lot of things happening today , the platform yobit gives you a variety of trading instruments, and this is based on crypto. also, there is exchange with fiat currency , and also the methods of withdrawal for online wallets is very fast and we can be able to use them perfectly as we consider what we are doing today. they have a good fee charge, and also the ease to use them in pair exchange value is really good so I put them a head of others.

The yobit platform has a lot of advantages such as you can start making moneys through the yobit exchange without investing nothing from your own efforts, but only through their free airdrops. 

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms and has a lot of features and I think it is among the most important features that it does not require kyc in order to withdraw, deposit and register in the platform in addition to the possibility of investing in many currencies in it

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

So, i have see after can send it to many places and the storage of your and dollars can be use for their  experiencing it for three years now,investment. 

I recommend you that you are very strong and worthy of trust Use Entrepreneurs Because most schemers are brothers in a few files that you can download online 1 Trying to get to you.