The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sherifsakr

The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

Main Profit from the Internet Banks and portfolios Explanations Miscellaneous Advantages of Yobit platform than other trading platforms
The advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms
 8:42:00 PM Profit from the internet, banks and wallets, explanations, miscellaneous

Why do I prefer trading on Yobit?
In this post, we will learn about the most important features of this platform from other trading platforms
charh yobit, minassat

Why is Eubet the best platform on all other trading platforms including reliable and reputable ones on which two such as Polonix, Petrex and Pinas do not disagree?
 Yes, Yubit has many different features that are not available on any other platform and we start listing them one by one
First: Once you register on the platform, you have an account and begin the process of depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents.

Second: There is no maximum deposit, no minimum withdrawal

Third: It contains a feature that enables members to send any currency without fees permanently and the process of sending immediately, not only that there are other features ميزات continued

Fourth: The only platform that supports any Hard Fork gets and gives each member its share of the new currency immediately "Free profit continuously without trading"

Fifth: One of its great advantages is that you can use the Yubit platform to store currencies for long periods, unlike other platforms that prevent storage without trading.

Sixth: Another great feature is that it supports withdrawals and deposits in USD, not USDT

Seven: Withdrawals and deposits are supported on each of the following banks:
Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard

Eighth: Acceptable technical support

Now that we know the most important features of the platform that is not available on the rest of the other platforms, we highlight its defects 😌

1: It does not contain a Stop limit feature despite the importance of this tool but it is not currently available on the platform

2: It is not supported by analysis websites such as the popular Trading view website

3: There are a lot of coins, the scam, here is the option of your choice, and it is best to avoid them and trade on well-known and famous currencies

In general, I see that its positives far outweigh its negatives, which is a platform with an easy-to-use interface and really worth the experience

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 8
  • +3 9
  • +4 1
  • +5 9

just so I understand, when you said:

Polonix - the correct name Is poloniex

Petrex - the correct name is Bitrex

Pinas - I think you mean Binance

I prefer to avoid doing exchange comparisons because most have their advantages and disadvantages

Edited by Red-Jones
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I think Yobit trading platform is much better than other trading platforms, because in Yobit you will get all kinds of currencies, and Yobit's transaction fee is very low, you can transact quickly, it is very reliable and secure trading platform, so you can use this platform.  

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes Bro there are many features available more than trading only unlike in other exchange. We get investbox option, low trading fees, and new coins rewards for users and campaign like Cryptotalk and talk campaign. So this features makes yobit ahead of any other exchanges and one of mine favourite.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@sherifsakrI understand what you are really trying to say here. Your topic needs some fixes in the texts. You have misspelled the name "Yobit" multiple times like you have written Eubet, Yubit for it. Regrading minimum withdraw limit on Yobit exchange, make sure you have sufficient amount to cover fee and wallet balance should be above fee amounts to be withdrawn. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think you deserve to be congratulated on this wonderful post on the advantages of a platform Yobit, especially since this is your first post on CryptoTalk. As for Yobit it is one of the best platforms for me because it does not need to do KYC of In order to withdraw and deposit and it is easy to use even for beginners in the field of crypto

• +1 2

This looks copied and paraphrased from somewhere else. Since the author is not around I will not try to research where he got this artcile from. Still if he ever comes back and tries to exploit the forum and its campaigns I will certainly find the source. On one sentence he refers to Yobit as Eubit and on another as Yubit. Obviously some test here on how to cheat the campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If  we look in to yobit exchange its prose and coins depend on person.where he want to exchange his crypto assets in to usd and usdt with low fee .He can send it to many places and the storage of your coins dollars can be use for their investment plans.which can be easy profit from your assets on yobit.All you have to do to select your favourite or can plan own investment plan.The Yobit is fast in browsing and move assets in few seconds.The exchange gives you a vast number of small price coins which is good for trading and invest.I have account on yobit since 2017 and never face any big problem.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 7/7/2020 at 11:41 PM, sherifsakr said:

he advantages of Yobit platform compared to other trading platforms

best thing about yobit is also that there is no regional restriction for exchange and also it is easy to register your account without any KYCs

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my experience since i enter in the world of crypto i never encounter an exchange like yobit. Because yobit has a great services compared to other exchange. And one of my favorite trait that yobit has is the fast transaction.

• +3 1

Yobit its a good exchange and its real profitable to many users because you can earn interest simply with its investbox. The only disadvantage for yobit its because they have large withdrawing fee for bitcoin than any other exchange that i used.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Beautiful , I will state mine as compared to others as we are all heading somewhere , we need to check a lot of things happening today , the platform yobit gives you a variety of trading instruments, and this is based on crypto. also, there is exchange with fiat currency , and also the methods of withdrawal for online wallets is very fast and we can be able to use them perfectly as we consider what we are doing today. they have a good fee charge, and also the ease to use them in pair exchange value is really good so I put them a head of others.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

The yobit platform has a lot of advantages such as you can start making moneys through the yobit exchange without investing nothing from your own efforts, but only through their free airdrops. 

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms and has a lot of features and I think it is among the most important features that it does not require kyc in order to withdraw, deposit and register in the platform in addition to the possibility of investing in many currencies in it

I recommend you that you are very strong and worthy of trust Use Entrepreneurs Because most schemers are brothers in a few files that you can download online 1 Trying to get to you.

• -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

There's a lot of good features that makes yobit unique to other exchange. First is the good user interface that is easy to navigate. And also there are trading sections as well as investbox. And lastly the best is the fast transaction that yobit can offer to its member.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am using Exchange from long time and i like this exchaneg becasue its transaction is so much fast and also the deposit and i can also deposit through so other ways like the dollars through Perfect Money and also other dollars which is best for me and withdraw will receive in seconds.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As good and interesting this topic is, it actually lacks organization and it has lots of misspellings that I begin to wonder if it is real or a case of  plagiarism. Anyways;

Yobit is a very good exchange (I recently moved all my trading activities on there) and as you said, if the positive qualities of an exchange outweighs the negetives (security exclusive), then that's a green light. Yobit is that kind of exchange; good volume, enough liquidity, different payout and deposit options and a wide range of good and active markets.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is one the best article ever published explaining in to details the features that gives yobit superiority above other exchange sites. Moreover their are some specific qualities also like it's simplicity and transparency in terms of handling transactions and most interesting one which is Yobit investbox.

• +1 1

Yobit offers this forum, it is one of its advantage aside from having a lot of currency available on it. You could earn Bitcoin in this forum then trade it in yobit, such a good move. I hope there are a lot of amazing features coming in the future.

This is great to know I always trusted yobit as one of the top exchanges in the field of cryptocurrencies and hope to have a great cooperation with this exchange. It is one of the best in volumes and numbers of coins for trading that gives so many opportunities to earn and investment options with the investbox. It also has freecoins where we can earn some easily after tweeting and making 20 trades. I hope to be a long partner of yobit and will share my referral to my friends to join the yobit experience and enjoy trading.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I am using serval crypto exchanges and yobit is one of them. The best things about yobit exchange is that it provides many methods by which we can earn free money such as pony race, yo pump, investbox, serval campaigns such as crypto campaign and dice games. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, yobit has been a very interesting and relevant platform for a long time. In fact, I like its openness, as well as the stability of prices, they can be higher than on other sites, and you get more funds accordingly. Also, I like to withdraw funds, because you can withdraw any currency, also to any wallet, even to a Bank account!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yobit has alot of advantage as well as unique features it incorporate over  800 alt coins one of the unique features that is attached to yobit exchange is a strong security, flexibility , user friendly , simplicity as well as low withrawal fees . Yobit exchange has alot of interesting features you will not find in other exchange site that is why it is one of the top 10 crypto exchange site in terms of high traffic,  liquidity  and trading volume.

Yobit has alot of advantage as well as unique features it incorporate over  800 alt coins one of the unique features that is attached to yobit exchange is a strong security, flexibility , user friendly , simplicity as well as low withrawal fees . Yobit exchange has alot of interesting features you will not find in other exchange site that is why it is one of the top 10 crypto exchange site in terms of high traffic,  liquidity  and trading volume.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have used yobit platform for few months but since there i loved it is very safe and it gives me a chance to grow my earnings by investing my cryptocurrency in the investment box of yobit.

• +1 1