Make a first capital of investment from cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidalilaroma85

Make a first capital of investment from cryptotalk

Posted (edited)

Hi dear members,

Today i will give a advice to every beginner here, on what you will use your earning coins from this forum ?

For me i suggest to collect a nice capital and in the same time you start learning trading, the crypto or the forex trading, and when you finish your learning, invest your capital from cryptotalk, (at least 200 usd).

Because this campaign can be end any time or you can be banned from here by doing some mistakes but the trading never ends and it is very profitable if you master it very well.

Give me your opinion about this idea.

Edited by sidalilaroma85
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Yes that's true ! But as I know they make this plan for a long time so I think Cryptotalk will be with us at least 1 year ! And I wish to be for more years with us because simply it's the best !

For me Yobit investbox is really good way to increase my capital 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Don't forget to give love or spam reaction if there is something deserve it here! 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣

12 hours ago, Magnom said:

Yes that's true ! But as I know they make this plan for a long time so I think Cryptotalk will be with us at least 1 year ! And I wish to be for more years with us because simply it's the best !

For me Yobit investbox is really good way to increase my capital 

My dear friend I agree with you but in this topic mention we secure our future I know this campaign runs long time but unfortunately our account banned then what we do, because few months back observe so many good members banned, so invest your funds in good plan to earn passive income, trading also good source to earn money.

• -5 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes, trading is very risky and at the same time it is very profitable job too. You can easily earn good money through trading but there are also different kind of trading where you want to invest. In forex trading or in crypto trading it's very difficult to earn more in the beginning and you have to look the price whole day. But I would suggest invest in some company and earn passive income with out any risk.

But while choosing investing company or sites you have to be very careful and you have to read the full details about the agreements and all. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

This is good advice, I believe that this new campaign will last for a long time and if you abide by the rules of the forum, you will not be banned according to my opinion, As for trading and investing in the Yobit it is a good and will bring you good profits

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Certainly we must always find alternative ways to work as this campaign must end and we must use the money we get to invest or trade and this is what I do on the yobit platform because this method helps to increase profits and it is a good opportunity to earn more after the campaign ends

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

17 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

or you can be banned from here by doing some mistakes

You can't be banned just for doing some mistakes. The forum is not strict. You need to constantly make the same mistakes to be banned, or try to cheat. The way you put it is not correct. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

I agree with you, trading is the best way to achieve many profits in a short time, but it needs sufficient experience in reading the market and anticipating times of high or low prices of these currencies, we can learn some strategies that experts follow in this field, then we can start trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Because this campaign can be end any time or you can be banned from here by doing some mistakes but the trading never ends and it is very profitable if you master it very well.

The campaign can end anytime but about the ban, if you are not against the rules of the forum by not having two or multiple accounts, and posting in a quality way, the account will not be banned. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Very good topic! I agree with you because it will be hard for many members if this campaign will be over. So its good to learn how to trade and then invest your earnings from this forum so that you can have other method for giving you income.

• +1 3

I agree to this content that you made my friend. Supposedly beginners will withdraw there money because that is their first earning and they are excited about it but it's true that we beginners must learn how to invest our earnings for us to increase it and we don't sure our existence here in this forum so its a good idea to invest.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@sidalilaroma85 thank you for your advice buddy you gave a good suggestion as well as an advice we should have a good analysis of our money we earn to multiply it either by investment.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Appreciate for advice it's good advice, if the campaign over some other will find it difficult,I hopeful crypto campaign will last for long Time people to earn money

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Jin12321 said:

Well that's a very nice suggestion friend. But now a days trading is kind of risky. But no doubt forex will give is good profit. But there is lots of uncertainty in cryptocurrency market due to this situation ( you know what I want to say) . The whole economic has damaged , and some big whales try to manipulate the whole market. Some signal providers also play their own to book profit. So it's better make some proper calculation before jump into the trading. But your suggestions will help beginner a lot . 

But you have to do the account management in your trading by entering on minimum risk and by using the stop loose, in order to avoid the unspected political or economic events, fundamental analyse

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have developed an investment plan and am making profits, but the problem is that I was able to withdraw currencies only once, which makes it more difficult to increase the amount that I want to put in the platform for investment. Does anyone know who is opening the platform to withdraw currencies

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

On 7/7/2020 at 9:50 AM, Moaz said:

This is good advice, I believe that this new campaign will last for a long time and if you abide by the rules of the forum, you will not be banned according to my opinion, As for trading and investing in the Yobit it is a good and will bring you good profits

Hoping that the campaign will last for a long time but believe me its hard to respect the internal rules at 100/100 and as you see there was a members with  thousand of like reputations and they are banned now or having a very long time of restrictions so be safe 

I agree with you. We should learn to trade so that we can have another way for earning money, trading is the best method to give us money. We just need support from senior trades or mentors so that we can get some trading skills that will help us.

• +2 1

It's true, we need to make use of the currency we havade through cryptotalk campaign to invest because the platform will not last forever. I have not invested any income from cryptotalk but I am looking forward to it.

• +2 1

But the good thing is to make sure that we are working so hard and make sure that we are doing a good plan on this forum the forum will continue because this is to make sure that the payment with tokens will work perfectly in the end thats all we can say. the payment with toke is really good

But you should pay attention to the risks of trading in cryptocurrencies, as you may lose your balance quickly in trading if you do not have sufficient experience. I have some tips that I want to share about trading in cryptocurrencies:
1- You must study the project of the company with the cryptocurrency that you want to buy its currency. If their project is successful, you can buy a quantity of their currency.
2- Do not buy cryptocurrencies with a small trading volume because you will freeze your money for a long time and you may lose your balance.

• +2 1

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

My friend, I agree with you, I think the campaign will continue, but the investment will double your profits

I am trying to raise capital and start investing, but I need some support from experts in this field

I will use my earnings in this forum for my investment. I know that our earnings here will not be that so bug so I think it would be the best choice to invest it than to spend on other things.

1 hour ago, Moontong said:

I will use my earnings in this forum for my investment. I know that our earnings here will not be that so bug so I think it would be the best choice to invest it than to spend on other things.

It depends, you can still try to work hard and man more posts, the earn in here is so big and good, ones the talk token trading begins by September, we will all not regret the time we are spending here. 

I agree with you, and it is thanks to Cryptocurrency, as it opens up a range of fields for us to earn money
The forum is the first step to launch in the world of Crypto with good capital and I advise in all cases to invest the sums that we get from Crypto Talk to trade in Yobit where we can achieve very good profits.

It is really important to expand our knowledge about trading and such especially that we are associating ourselves with it. We should be careful in trading as much as we are being mindful with our actions in this platform. Anyway, thanks for the advice and let's just hope for the better!