The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

On 7/7/2020 at 6:07 AM, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin itself has inspired so many altcoins to come in this existence. Nowadays, Ethereum is also getting an incredible reputations in the cryptocurrency markets. I think these cryptocurrencies BTC,ETH,XRP,XLM,BNB,EOS ,and LTC are the best to invest in 2020 if we are seeking for some good profits by holding the cryptocoins. 

2020 is a great year to invest in crypto currency but so many people are confuse they don't know which coin is worth to invest because there are over hundreds of crypto currency in the market but I suggest these six coins they are worth to invest for both beginner and expertise. They are :btc, litecoin, ethereum, Bat, neo, Bnb and others.

In my opinion the cryptotalk ha smy kind of currency like Bitcoin , litecoin and ertherum are the best performing and top trending in the cryptotalk world market. But now a days Bitcoin trading is quite slow and investors are storing coins to earn profit . Because it's value increases soon.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:04 PM, JohanDonne said:

The best is always Bitcoin because it increase rapidly. So the best thing is to invest in bitcoin not in any other currency, because other maybe less flexible and profitable.

Beyond all reasonable doubt, BTC is the best, most value and highly profitable coin due to its high volatility feature. As such this places BTC over all the altcoins plus given it the capability to control their prices. One may explicitly, vividly understand and agree with the current situations that happened in this year. 

BTC collapsed in price, all most, all the Crypto coins breakdown in value.

While duringafter halving BTC recovered to a good value other coins rises too.

In addition the current showing face of bull run spiking the rising of BTC, it's clear indication that altcoins too is Skye rocketing in prices too.

I agree with you, these are the largest currencies in terms of market value, perhaps because tron and link currencies are trying to compete with these currencies. But in proportion to investment.litecoin and ertherum are the best performing and top trending in the cryptotalk world market. But now a days Bitcoin trading is quite slow and investors are storing coins to earn profit . Because it's value increases soon.

There are many cryptocurrency which are in top category. Ethereum and bitcoin are still one of the best cryptocurrency types, because the price of bitcoin and ethereum is always high. Among others i think the blooming are Cardano, Chainlink, Tron, EOS, Neo, and NEM can be regarded as top as for the investment.

From my perspective i would say that most promising coin for this year is gonna be Bitcoin,litecoin and ethereum because they looks pumping high from the begining of this year so definitely i will chose this 3 coins for innvestment.

crypto market is full of good as well valuable Crypto currency's , but I always believe that Crypto currency who is older as well good reputation like bitcoin , Etherium as well  top 20 coin according to coinmarketcap are good for investment purposes .

TRX , XLM as well XRP are ones of my favourite coins. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, gourav789 said:

crypto market is full of good as well valuable Crypto currency's , but I always believe that Crypto currency who is older as well good reputation like bitcoin , Etherium as well  top 20 coin according to coinmarketcap are good for investment purposes .

TRX , XLM as well XRP are ones of my favourite coins. 

It will be better for you if you invest your money in xrp @gourav789 because if you invest 1000 usd in xrp when it price is around 0.20 usd then you will have  5000 xrp.. So if you invest xrp FOR  short term and then sell it when it price is around 0.29 usd then you can have   450 usd profit in a short time.. What do YOU think about it?   

I usually think of Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is much higher and there is a lot of demand in the world market, through which you can invest and make more money in a very short time.

The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020. Actually there are many currency such as bitcoin, etherium and trons. But i think most perfectly crypto currency for invest is bitcoin. Bitcoin has more potential than the others.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency industry is constantly setting new trends. The trend we are in may be defi platforms by far. That is why I consider defi platforms as favorites in 2020. NFT tokens can also be added here. A nice DEFI-NFT basket can be created.

Yes, I must agree with you that it is the largest currency in the world.So I must say that in 2020 and other years Bitcoin is the highest best cryptocurrency and it is called the king of cryptocurrency.  And through this we benefit a lot.

Yes, I think the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 are still Bitcoin and Ethereum, bitcoin has a very high price and if invested in the long term will get a very large return, while Ethereum has a high trading volume even higher than bitcoin, maybe because many bitcoin holders convert BTC to ETH, in order to withdraw it at a lower transaction fee. So these two coins do have their respective advantages.

Basically there are many coins to invest on out there but it's always good to go for the best ones and I know each and everyone has those he believes to be best according to his experience or researches and for me I see bitcoin, etherum,LTC and Ripple to be well for long term investment.

• +1 1

On 07.07.2020 at 20:11, Honny143 said:

Yes bitcoin is the old crypto currency and this coin inspired so many altcoins, like ETH litecoin ripple dogecoin eos and so many coins launch in crypto market, but in this list only ETH perform very well I don't say ETH is the competitor of bitcoin, but ETH also good for invest because its have so much potential to give good profit.

Against the background of a large Scam among new coins, the optimal investment at the moment is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Assuming the possibility that the profit will have to wait a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mwangi said:

To me still ripple stands out , I have used bitcoin and the price is usually tough and especially when it comes to transfer fee, the best would be ripple , can you imagine, to transfer any amount of ripple you just pay 0.5 Ripple , so to me it still stands out as the best and am so glad it works perfectly for me.

All coins have different advantages over one another. When it comes to speed Bitcoin is not the winner there. Ripple on the other hand is fast in payment and the 4th in market capitalization. But the value is very low.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:25 AM, Moaz said:

I agree with you that bitcoin and ethereum are among the most important cryptocurrencies for investment in 2020 due to the great demand for these two currencies in the crypto market, and there are also important cryptocurrencies for investment such as Ripple and Litecoin

There are lots of coins that you should invest in. They have good market capitalization and also good price plus the transaction time is almost none. You should check coinmarketcap for the top coins and then diversify your investment.

Many cryptocurrencies had a good run, Ethereum, Chainlink, Maker, Aave and hudnreds more coins went up a lot and given profits to people that correctly invested when prices were very low. This opportunities will keep happen in crypto and they are not found anywhere else.

• +2 1

You have explained many details and given them in easy to understand post for everyone. This post has some good information that everyone needs to know and you can feel that you contributed with a good post. I have nothing to say about these because you spoken of some cryptocurrencies that you think they are good to invest. I don't recommend all of them and I will not invest in bitcoin cash or xrp but some coins can be traded for profit sometimes. 

Some time ago I was betting on TRON and IOTA, however time and experience have ventured me to say that not everything that glitters is gold. You have to be very careful when choosing a crypto .. Good luck !!

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Suparna said:

I think 2020 is a day of financial crisis so there is no way to make a profit by investing this year but you can analyze different coins and then invest and make a good amount of money or profit then you have to have an idea about coins

No, don't generalize everything saying " there is no way for making profits"

My friend people are making good amount of profit depending on the task engaged for participation or necessary funds which they invested.

Since before the inception of this year which came in accompanied with global pandemic that breakdown the prices then. Others has already accumulated various coins in target of BTC halving and the made it, talk less of now that the most promising event, bull run is showing face triggering the rising of Crypto values.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have worked on tron currency, and found it very profitable. 

I have worked on different projects of blockchain or smart contract. On which i have invested tron and earn good profit. 

When i have started working on tron its value is low by the time it increased and still increasing. And prediction is that it will increase more by the end of this year. 

So i personally prefer to keep tron. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I sold a lot during the summer altcoin rally but I still hold a few. I bought a bit EOS and Tron because they are planning defi expansion and this can be a good price in case they succeed and price rise 10 times from today. Maybe I will try some Ethereum again as it can reach $500 again according to charts.

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, Milii3 said:

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

BTC is still cheap than own price, but that doesn't mean everyone can buy BTC. BTC is good choice for making money in the future, but as you said everyone can not buy BTC. Because of that they focus on other cryptocurrencies like ETH, BNB etc. 

eth btc xrp good but in short time defi project such as yfi  is good for 2020 i think . defi projects help cryptocureency again to graet . we need active market with new ideas