The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

You did it very neat and clean. The point here is; there are a lot of essential coins which are absolutely and clearly considerate. It is just left for the individual self to dedicate and focus to know the best so that he or she can confidently invest in.

Yes of course there's still one of the important currencies to add which is LTC that was a great chance to invest in the last year because until now it made more than 500% increase in price compared to then and this is just the start because it's still expecting it will rise again more than 500% until the end of this year , its current price is almost 200$ and expecting is to reach 1000 before the end of the year

Yeah...I sincerely do agree with you that the crypto currency world is getting bigger and bigger as d day goes by... The best coins to invest are actually few and you need to do your own research to gain knowledge of what the coin I all about

The best cryptocurrencies that I can say for this 2021 would be:

1. Bitcoin: Due to its expansion in the cryptographic area, it is in a bullish trend and many people are investing in it in conjunction with the whales that have their eye on this asset.

2. Ripples: This cryptocurrency has an excellent base for a bright future, and therefore it can be said that it is good to invest, I also emphasize the speed of the blockchain.

3. Waves: This is an excellent cryptocurrency to do currency exchange, it has one of the lowest costs in transfer fees, it is not so fast, but it is accurate and effective when trading in the market.

4. Litecoin: This is an asset that was in a downward trend, but now it has gained great strength in the market being on a par with several cryptocurrencies and an uptrend is stipulated in the market, so it is in a cryptocurrency that is good to invest in her.

These were 4 of the cryptocurrencies that I am investing in the market, so I can say that they are the good ones to start investing. There are many more cryptocurrencies that are in an uptrend, but I am giving my point of view in the operations I do today, and I am seeing good results from them.

• +3 1

I agree with you, decentralization is the most important feature of cryptocurrencies, and this is what made many people who want to get rid of central banks' control of the global economy support cryptocurrencies and certainly there are many other good cryptocurrencies such as LTC, BNB and others.

• +1 1

If you want to invest well, you should use the most popular currencies that rise with the rise in Bitcoin, such as eth, ltc. They are good currencies to invest and reap profits periodically.

• +1 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, rvherrera said:

Some time ago I was betting on TRON and IOTA, however time and experience have ventured me to say that not everything that glitters is gold. You have to be very careful when choosing a crypto .. Good luck !!

The tron or the trx has not done any big move yet and that is why a lot of people are saying that it will have a big move so if you want to make the investment it is the best time to do so.

My friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is a good coin to invest in 2021 you can easily get the good profit in the investing of the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and this is a great chance to earn good profit

• +4 1

In my opinion bitcoin is the best currency for investing in 2020. Because in the start 2020 bitcoin price is only 13k to 15k . But in the end of 2020 it's price is at 40k to 50k . In anyone invest in it they take a good profit.

• +3 1

Well, the Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrecy to invest in so far, there are other lesser ones that are good for investment to, however, the price of Bitcoin is so high that it really difficult to be able to afford it, so I would advice to invest in Etherium, litecoin and xrp, those are also good and has a relatively low price which is affordable at anytime.

I think that there are a lot of good cryptocurrencies for investment, but for me I prefer a lot to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin as long-term investments as they are profitable most of the time.

• +2 1

At the present time, we notice that there are many cryptocurrencies that are competing to achieve the lead and the highest profit value, but until now there is no currency that has reached the value of Bitcoin, but we find some currencies such as Ethereum and Litecoin whose popularity has increased a lot.

That's right, Bitcoin was the founder of cryptocurrencies, and its success led to the widespread spread of this technology. People prefer cryptocurrencies over traditional ones because they are fast, convenient and provide various job opportunities.

• +3 1

Basically there are many coins to invest on out there but it's always good to go for the best ones and I know each and everyone has those he believes to be best according to his experience or researches and for me I see bitcoin, etherum,LTC and Ripple to be well for long term investment.

• +1 1

Your words are correct, my friend, the fame of Bitcoin comes from the amazing blockchain that it owns, and the decentralization it enjoys. Banks and banks cannot tax people through Bitcoin, so people go to use Bitcoin to achieve confidentiality and to save customer expenses, on the other hand, there are many Big project currencies, such as Ethereum and Litecoin - but I do not think that one of them will reach the rank of Bitcoin.

• +4 1

I think friend best currency to invest  is bitcoin and ethereum because of their increasing value in the market and its importance around the world so if we will invest this then for sure we will be able to earn good with profit so i think we should utilise this opportunity to earn good.

I believe that all currencies will compete to occupy the first place and increase their popularity, but for me I see that the best is Bitcoin and no one will beat it, but in general all cryptocurrencies are good, the reason is due to their being decentralized.

• +4 1

In fact, there are many criteria that help to know digital currencies that have a promising future. For example, the uses and solutions it provides (technology and solutions for banks and financial institutions) can be considered a good indicator of the currency's strength. This is a great way to reduce your risk and increase your chances by investing in strong and stable cryptocurrencies. Also, better performing cryptocurrencies with a lower market value may be a good investment, as they have good opportunities for price growth.
Despite the presence of hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency to dominate the market, and in second place Cardano is a “Ouroboros” cryptocurrency, created using a research-based approach by engineers, mathematicians, and cryptologists. The project was co-founded by Charles Hoskinson, one of Ethereum's first five founding members. After there were some disagreements with the direction that Ethereum was taking, he left and later helped create Cardano. The Dogecoin became the best digital currency to invest in 2021, and it is considered one of the new digital currencies, it was originally invented as a joke by Jackson Palmer software engineers And Billy Markus, with the image of the Shuba Inu dog as his logo, and Ethereum and its token, ETH, is the second most traded cryptocurrency worldwide. Ethereum is a decentralized system of computers connected to each other around the world, which use a group of applications on which many orders are executed according to smart contracts, and this process simulates the conclusion of traditional contracts.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:53 PM, TheRaed said:

Bitcoin was the oldest cryptocurrency and the first digital currency, reaching more than two years before the second cryptocurrency, Namecoin. Bitcoin's success has led to a massive spread in digital currencies in recent years, and today there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies. One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control by any central monopoly. Traditional banknotes are subject to central banks that may operate independently of the national government, or at the request of the government.

The Federal Reserve (Fed) has the ability to increase supply in US dollars, for example. The degree of decentralization can vary from one cryptocurrency to another - as we will see - but in general, there is no central authority that plays a similar role for the central bank in relation to cryptocurrencies. We will now look at four other major digital currencies available.

Ethereum is the largest competitor of Bitcoin, based on the percentage share of the total market value of the cryptocurrencies. Other important players in this field are Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple, to name a few. Digital currencies are quoted against the US dollar (USD) or the euro (EUR) - two of the most used currencies in the world.

What do you think of this talk and are there other currencies you add to this list?

I really think that Bitcoin and the first currencies in the MacarteCap are really good currencies to work with and can be invested in, and they can also rise really dramatically

my dear friend I want to tell you that the best currency for the investment in 2020 is the xrp coin because the price of the xrp coin is going high day by day and one thing more I want to tell you that you should too you have the sufficient balance for the investment

• +4 1

The best crypto currency to invest in is bitcoin and XRP because when the XRP has a lower price for one who do not have money to make investment on it and the bitcoin will be having huge amount of money that will make more profit and benefits with values for one to make huge amount of profit with good capital 

Yes, there are some good currencies, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, doge, and Ripple, but in fact I do not think that these currencies can compete with Bitcoin, but they are very suitable currencies for investment.

• +5 1

Hi dear i hope you are fine. Your question is good. And these are have a status in the trade. If any currency demand increase then its price increase. Due to the low amount and maximum demand. These are the signal to trade.

• +4 1

in the 2020 many crypto currencies are introduced and many currencies get the rank in the market. some are the Tron, Ripple and dogecoin is the pump to reached to 1$. this is the best working to get the demand in the market.

• +5 1

Actually, the most important of  currencies is Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and can make good profit from Ethereum and Litcoin coins and many other currencies. In addition to,The price of bitcoin are increases mainly and ethereum as well because both has the father of all Crypto coins.I would always choose the most popular one the Bitcoin, because it has highest price among other cryptocurrency. Good luck for all members at all currencies.

• +5 1