The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time because that it happen to me i have earn money by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

As far as I know for investment.  There are coins and the most important of these coins is the Bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and the Ethereum and Litcoin coins

There are many currencies bht i think BTC is best in 2020. Its price increased a lot in a short time so it was very good to invest in BTC in 2020. It is estimated that the price will be much higher. It is estimated that the price will reach 80000$.

The best cryptocurrencies without any doubt is btc and eth, its volume is overwhelming and it is a good option to invest in the long term, this option being favorable for everyone and it is very likely that we will get a lot of profit in the long term.

• +1 1

When we talk about crypto to invest, the first in the list is bitcoin, for its security and stability, then we have more options like ethereum, litecoin and currently there are several good projects like polkadot, chainlik, solana and binance coin. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In 2020, I bought a number of new currencies and was expecting their price to increase, but I was surprised that some of them deteriorated in price and caused me a great loss.
Now I prefer to invest in known and old currencies because they are safer than new currencies.

Definitely bitcoin was the best cryptocurrency that stole the shine of 2020, with a rise of over 300% within that year. 

Bitcoin was the best cryptocurrency in 2020. It already make a very good price. Investors make almost four times profit from bitcoin investment. I hope in 2021 it will make more new history. You just need to hold them. 

There are several good digital currencies for investment and the bitcoin currency is the most important of these currencies because its price is high and it can make good profits from it, as well as the ethereum and litecoin currencies and several other currencies.

• +1 1

I think that there are several digital currencies that you can rely on in investing and trading at this time, Bitcoin may top the list of currencies, resulting in good strength and price, and I think that Ethereum and Litecoin are good for investment in this field.

• +1 1

overtime many cryptocurrency experiences popped up and therefore the cryptography planet requires even smaller by the day, reality which bitcoin is that the most multipurpose cryptocurrency accessible even though it's not well-to-do to obtain.

It was a harsh year for every coinBut bitcoin was exception.It was a good year to invest on bitcoin. Tge investors who invested bitcoin one year earlier have got a huge ammount of profit.It was really quite a big price jump fir btc that year.

Its good to know what one want to invest and where to invest and the type of currency to use. As for me I prefer to invest with bitcoin as is the only currency am familiar with

The cryptocurrency business really depends on profit and that has to do with the price flunctuation in the market, the bitcoin has the largest acceptance rate in the whol world that makes it the best cryptocurrency in the world. 

Yes, I think that there are other good currencies as well, such as the trx. Also the RSR ... I think they are strong upcoming projects, and despite everything, Bitcoin remains the number one.

So many currency which we can can used for investment and trading. But bitcoin is in high price and we can use for earn. Secend we can used ethereum for investment.  So i think that was suitable for investment.  Because both coin have more price and famous in market. So it upto you which you want to now select for invest. But now you can use both for investment ,because price of both high.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:07 AM, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin itself has inspired so many altcoins to come in this existence. Nowadays, Ethereum is also getting an incredible reputations in the cryptocurrency markets. I think these cryptocurrencies BTC,ETH,XRP,XLM,BNB,EOS ,and LTC are the best to invest in 2020 if we are seeking for some good profits by holding the cryptocoins. 

Dear, @Whited35,  BTC really inspires all of us to do more efforts to get it. On the other hand its well prices attract more members. Then others coins as you mentioned also serves us. As we know every person has its own interest and will to trade in choicable coin. So all these coins have have financial status at good rate. But from mine that is the BTC👌👈.

@Sania84, @Maham123

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. You can use ethereum if you invest. However, the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin is a suitable coin, Bitcoin is currently number one in the world. From Bitcoin you can make a profit and capitalize. You can make a lot of profit by investing in Bitcoin.

25 minutes ago, Ab.kalyar said:

Dear, @Whited35,  BTC really inspires all of us to do more efforts to get it. On the other hand its well prices attract more members. Then others coins as you mentioned also serves us. As we know every person has its own interest and will to trade in choicable coin.

Do not take my older reply as your financial advises. Myself, I can not take any sort of the risks for one to lose money due to the incorrect advises. You might perform your own researches because cryptocurrency is the volatile thing. Perform the analysis by tracking some currencies which you love to invest.

I think there are a lot of cryptocurrencies online, but Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020. Bitcoin has been around for many years with the firm belief that it is the oldest cryptocurrency that is currently being bought and sold at the highest price.  I have invested in Bitcoin many times and have benefited from it so I think the most popular and trusted person of 2020 if there is any cryptocurrency with it, it is just Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020. Thank you.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, TheRaed said:

Bitcoin was the oldest cryptocurrency and the first digital currency, reaching more than two years before the second cryptocurrency, Namecoin. Bitcoin's success has led to a massive spread in digital currencies in recent years, and today there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies. One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control by any central monopoly. Traditional banknotes are subject to central banks that may operate independently of the national government, or at the request of the government.

The Federal Reserve (Fed) has the ability to increase supply in US dollars, for example. The degree of decentralization can vary from one cryptocurrency to another - as we will see - but in general, there is no central authority that plays a similar role for the central bank in relation to cryptocurrencies. We will now look at four other major digital currencies available.

Ethereum is the largest competitor of Bitcoin, based on the percentage share of the total market value of the cryptocurrencies. Other important players in this field are Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple, to name a few. Digital currencies are quoted against the US dollar (USD) or the euro (EUR) - two of the most used currencies in the world.

What do you think of this talk and are there other currencies you add to this list?

Yes my friend, there are lots of other cryptocurrencies in the market. But the most popular and the most powerful cryptocurrency is bitcoin. The rate of Bitcoin is increasing more rapidly than the rate of other cryptocurrencies.

Yes my friend. The most invested in cryptocurrency in 2020. Because in 2020, everyone was under house arrest due to epidemic corona virous.  Their work was stopped. Their business school college educational institution was closed by office-court. So they sat at home and joined such platforms. They have invested by joining here and gaining knowledge. More have been invested in 2020 from sitting at home. They have made a lot of money. Thanks.

Edited by Mohammad2005

I thick the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021 is the ones that are close to regulations because it is said that the year 2021 will be the year of the regulations. So already regulated tokens like Stacks (STX) , Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) and Enjin (ENJ) (Which is regulated in Japan) etc. can make great incomes in my opinion. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png