Be Careful ! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Be Careful !

Wing too fast brings a lot if side effects. You might be writing things out if point or making huge mistakes that you won't even realise. So you need to take things slowly an grow carefully.

If we want to avoid some warnings and unnecessary things, make sure we always follow the rules and regulations of this forum, and keep posting relevant and useful posts. I know it is hard to make a 20 posts per day but if we really want to be successful, we need to work hard.

Very useful in the information that the colleague gives us and I personally visited this great forum the free time that I have which is usually 2 to 3 hours and I do not usually do more than 20 posts
  A big greeting to the whole community

You are true my friend. There I have also noticed many of the users are got crazy about their posting as soon as possible they want to finish. These people actually interested only in earning and I am not saying that earning is bad thing. But the main purpose of this forum is to spread the information about Cryptocurrency all over the world. So if you will take your interest on learning about Cryptocurrency, you will be able to write a useful and informative things in your post instead of useless and false information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It's not so necessary to write lost of useless posts which cannot be approved in partnership programs (especially if you are not even trying to make them a bit interesting or useful). Also, the program pays you only for twenty posts per day which makes no sense for writing more than that.

Давайте писать вместе!

On 7/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, George10 said:

That's a great piece of advice it's true we shouldn't force ourselves to accomplish the daily maximum posts if we can't but let us only do what we can and by doing so I also believe we will be safe from commenting unuseful things out of panicking that may result into a ban or receiving warning points.

Yeah, do not pressure yourself, your time here is yours, you are not forced to complete the maximum number of posts per day but do not expect good progress on you and do not expect a huge amount of payment. We have our limitations as a person so we should know when to have the break.

• +2 1

Do less but it should be perfect. It does not needed to make more posts per day while your posts are useless and there is no such good message for others, so if you post only 20 per day and it is full of knowledge and full of good message then this one is good for the platform.

• +1 1

My friend, you must be careful about your account.. Some people just copy data and paste it.. This is totally wrong and in the result he may banned.. Thus we must be careful in this matter 

• +1 2

Thank you for making this type of post for newbie and beginners. So i seen so many post which relates to each other and have more replies. Soi think we can make more and useful post rather then only daily work. We can complete task but with new posting. I think it would be easy and benefit. So copy paste is the main reasonof ban account. So avoid and write with our way which help you in improving your writing skill. 

Edited by mr. chase
Speeling
  • +2 1

Someone who is not use to the working here or even at any place online it will be much difficult for him to put fifty repies on one day as it will take more than three hours so doing it in intervals would be better as in morning evening and night.

I have read your topic very carefully. You have said many important things. Through which I and everyone working in this forum will benefit a lot if they read it well. There is no pressure to work here and if you don't work today, do it tomorrow, but if you work here, your posts may be out of their rules and they may ban your account.Thank you so much for helping us all by sharing this important topic.

Hello my friends, this topic is going street forward to us.because some of us in time of posting they no use to time and Cross check there word they are rushing to summit to move to another topic, they are is a provab which use said don't rushed faster then your shadow,you need to take much time and go true you work and cross check it to avoid error you should absorb that in this forum we are tray to impact knowledge to the people also share some ideology together so that we can learned from each order.

We usually have to be careful when commenting on crypto forums.  Because if the comment in the crypto forum is not meaningful and if it is not 100 characters then my post will not be counted so my account may be banded.  So we have to read the comment carefully before commenting.

we must be careful to the words or to the topics we post here the important thing we must keep in mind is the usefulness and informative topics and replies is a must to get good reputation for our posts here never stress or push yourself hard into this forum just relax and think more ideas that will benefits us all.

Well you say 50 posts. And it's daily limit. I think we must focus on the quality of the post but not the amount. Take your time and make some good things. It is also important to comment on others post but not to create a post. And always give appropriate rating.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, bino said:

Hello Guys! How are you all? This topic is all about our work. Are you guys finishing the 50 maximum posting daily? If yes, very good! How about those finishing at least half of it? Well, that's fine! Don't worry you can finish a 50 post daily as time goes by. And to those who barely finish half of it? That's fine! Just keep going! You can do it! 

Why I'm asking this kind of questions? Because I just wanted to give some advice to everyone here in the forum to be careful! To be careful on posting. Some of you or us are wanted to finish the 50 post a day or at least half of it, and because of this, because of pushing hard we sometimes posted a nonsense comment, a useless post or we don't know what we are saying in the post. We are forgetting about the rules because of pushing too hard and sometimes this may causes of getting a warning points or worse you might get ban.

Yes I understand that you just want to finish your daily task, but please don't push yourself too hard. Don't force yourself to finish your daily task if you think you are just forcing it. If you can't finish today, there are tomorrow. Just rest for a bit if you are experiencing this kind of feeling. One reason that you need to be careful in forcing yourself in posting is it because we only get our payment on September. Be careful on posting because when you get banned, all your hard work will fade away like a bubble who just popped in the air. Just post what you can and be careful in posting to avoid violating any rules that can endang you on getting a warning points or get banned.

Don't workhard, Work Smart! I hope you learn something on this topic. Good luck in posting guys!

images (4).jpeg

The truth must be made sense and coherence when writing a topic and when commenting to prevent the topics from being deleted and also to avoid wasting our time, the idea is to inform not to waste time.

• +1 1

We usually take everything casually and the most important thing to work on right now is to make sure that we are able to build a powerful strength and strategy to it so to me we need to go and follow that one straight strategy to it we need to keep on following the right direction to it, work as hard and build a perfect post, the maximum has been since changed but right now we need to keep on doing the right thing to push for a strategy its important we do value what we are being given here so we need to grow with the forum 

• +5 1

On 7/6/2020 at 11:05 PM, bino said:

Hello Guys! How are you all? This topic is all about our work. Are you guys finishing the 50 maximum posting daily? If yes, very good! How about those finishing at least half of it? Well, that's fine! Don't worry you can finish a 50 post daily as time goes by. And to those who barely finish half of it? That's fine! Just keep going! You can do it! 

Why I'm asking this kind of questions? Because I just wanted to give some advice to everyone here in the forum to be careful! To be careful on posting. Some of you or us are wanted to finish the 50 post a day or at least half of it, and because of this, because of pushing hard we sometimes posted a nonsense comment, a useless post or we don't know what we are saying in the post. We are forgetting about the rules because of pushing too hard and sometimes this may causes of getting a warning points or worse you might get ban.

Yes I understand that you just want to finish your daily task, but please don't push yourself too hard. Don't force yourself to finish your daily task if you think you are just forcing it. If you can't finish today, there are tomorrow. Just rest for a bit if you are experiencing this kind of feeling. One reason that you need to be careful in forcing yourself in posting is it because we only get our payment on September. Be careful on posting because when you get banned, all your hard work will fade away like a bubble who just popped in the air. Just post what you can and be careful in posting to avoid violating any rules that can endang you on getting a warning points or get banned.

Don't workhard, Work Smart! I hope you learn something on this topic. Good luck in posting guys!

images (4).jpeg

Actually, requirement for us to be able to receive payment is now 100 useful posts and not just 50. Anyway, you're rights on what you've said. Also I just want to add something about it, don't be greedy on finishing 100 posts, just focus on your content so that your post will counted as an useful posts. If your post is not useful then it will be deleted so it will lost for you so focus on the content of your topic.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:05, bino said:

¡Hola chicos! ¿Como estas todos? Este tema tiene que ver con nuestro trabajo. ¿Están terminando el máximo de 50 publicaciones diarias? Si es así, ¡muy bien! ¿Qué hay de los que terminan al menos la mitad? ¡Bien, está bien! No se preocupe, puede terminar 50 publicaciones diarias a medida que pasa el tiempo. ¿Y para aquellos que apenas terminan la mitad? ¡Esta bien! ¡Solo continúa! ¡Puedes hacerlo! 

¿Por qué hago este tipo de preguntas? ¡Porque solo quería darles un consejo a todos los que están aquí en el foro para que tengan cuidado! Tenga cuidado al publicar. Algunos de ustedes o nosotros queremos terminar la publicación de 50 al día o al menos la mitad, y por eso, por presionar mucho, a veces publicamos un comentario sin sentido, una publicación inútil o no sabemos lo que estamos diciendo. en el post. Nos estamos olvidando de las reglas porque presionamos demasiado y, a veces, esto puede causar puntos de advertencia o, lo que es peor, puede obtener una prohibición.

Sí, entiendo que solo desea terminar su tarea diaria, pero no se esfuerce demasiado. No se obligue a terminar su tarea diaria si cree que simplemente la está forzando. Si no puede terminar hoy, hay mañana. Descanse un poco si experimenta este tipo de sensación. Una razón por la que debe tener cuidado al forzarse a publicar es porque solo recibimos nuestro pago en septiembre. Tenga cuidado al publicar porque cuando lo prohíban, todo su arduo trabajo se desvanecerá como una burbuja que acaba de estallar en el aire. Simplemente publique lo que pueda y tenga cuidado al publicar para evitar violar las reglas que pueden ponerlo en peligro para obtener puntos de advertencia o ser prohibido.

¡No trabajes duro, trabaja inteligentemente! Espero que aprenda algo sobre este tema. ¡Buena suerte publicando chicos!

imágenes (4) .jpeg

Thanks for the contribution, it is good that there are people like you who care about the new ones, this is really very useful both for new and for some old ones who are not on the sidelines, but this must always be taken into account and not do things just to do them, since things have to be done well.

• +3 1

Some members do things that will implicate them while some only post  for the sake of completion of the daily task of 20 kwara

yes my friend i agree with you ,we should not write topic only for complete our task ,when we have agood topic we should share it if we have not we have not to write any thing useless

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us,I have read and understand it very carefully now i know the purpose of this forum and how it work.

Of course we should be careful because the forum we work on is a little forum running through a rules.  So if we have to work here, we must follow all the rules very well, we have to follow all the rules in commenting and we have to be careful about the spelling of your post.  You can never copy and paste, so you must be careful about these people.

I recommend everyone should don't make hard for himself that must complete all post that was prescribed per day if can't afford but if you can you can do but make sure you are posting reasonable and quality content. 

To finish work, we must work hard and intelligently. This is the way to success in digital currencies in the future
We may go through difficulties and problems, but we must skip and follow the forum contains everything we want to know