Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Hello, 

This is quite an intriguing topic here. Of course, trading platforms abound in the crypto space. There is a list of criteria that both novice and advanced traders can consult with to ensure that they're using the right platforms. These warning signs include low liquidity, slow UI, and crashes on the exchanges. Avoid these problematic scenarios and the trader should expect to find success in cryptocurrency. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

Unfortunately if there are people who fall for these platforms that offer you a stable profitability or double your income, and throughout it is given that they are scams and never comply. For these cases it is always better to get information from people with experience in these issues, since if there are pages that comply with what was promised but not on a large scale, how to become a millionaire. Always and this I recommend at all times that you investigate not risk something that you fear losing and inform yourself every day of the market.

Licensed platforms with kyc are the ones that are more safe

- bitstamp

- kraken

- gemini

- coinbase

• +5 1

Hey mates, thanks for your tips but I already did a mistake to investing fake investment site. I wish I could join this site, so that I won't loose the money. This forum giving good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everybody chasing the imaginary gains and never thinking about how realistic it is. Whether it is a prince what is going to double your money or a website that gives away al these returns.  The more boring/conservative the solution the more likely it will stick around.  doubling you money in a day through yield farming is totally not sustainable.  

Thank you for doing the warning about fraudulent platforms.  Recently, the number of deceptive platforms and sites has become in the thousands and they are widespread in abundance and the methods of advertising them differ in order to attract users (victims) and steal their money. I advise everyone not to invest in any illegal platform and not wait for the large and free passive income from these platforms because it is fraud. You have to invest in cryptocurrencies.  On your own and to choose the right currency and invest in it using a reliable and honest platform.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My recommendation is to choose platforms that have a good reputation and that we know have been running for years without any problem. A clear example is exchanges, such as yobit, with them we will be earning lower returns than other platforms, but we have long-term security.

• +1 2

Choose exchanges with large volume. but there are secure exchanges with small volumes. do your research well.

yes you have to be very careful about choosing the platform where you can trade in various cryptocurrencies as you see the various scan website here on the internet so please check the website check its user base and its popularity before transferring your Bitcoin to exchange I am using from a very long time you are with it's very safe and genuine volume exchange you can use it to thank you

• +2 1

Hi good day
Well if you have if you have to be extremely cautious when choosing an exchange, look in the forums, which have a good reputation and adapt to your investment profile, for my part I recommend Yobit.

excellent post there are many who fall into these traps of pages that promise to give a high percentage per day or in a couple of days they tell you that they double the money, you have to be very careful and as you say you have to use reliable platforms

That is why to invest, I already know a little of your capital or everything, you always have to do a preliminary study to see if it is feasible to invest in said platform.

I invest in honest and reliable platforms such as binance, yobit, crex24, catex, coindeal, and also other platforms.
But you should not trust all platforms and not send your money until you are sure of it

many platforms runnıng ın thıs system and not all thrustable. just few pıeces we can use and thrust. also theese few have good volume for ınvestment. for ınstance bınance, yobit, pholoniex...

In order to Investing, it would be great to have a set of clear formulas that guarantee success, but since this is not possible,  we must use most is: prudence, search for knowledge, in internet and search in specialized forums, but... even so, there are none guarantee of a success, or the best will be; to minimizing the possibilities of fatal errors, many of the people here use their primary money, hoping to multiply it, as a punch of luck, like the lottery, but, although here we also have a component of Luckily, it helps a lot to study and read a lot about crypto, thank you very much, your advice is excellent. Thank you for take part of your time to share with us, the new ones.

There are some investment platforms that are safe, such as Yobit, In trx, In Bitcoin, but of course, like all investments, they also tend to be scams, so it is advisable to Investigate Since the date the Investment was launched If you continue paying and who are its owners. ..

Yees. There are so many sites, which are not really working or created for scam. And it's already okay on the Internet, you just should choice site for investment better. 

• +5 1

yes we should be very careful when we want to invest in any earning site,,,because the all earning sites or platform is not real,, there have some fake or scam earning platform,,,if you invest your money in a fake platform,,you cannot get it back..so we should be careful...

On 10/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Logically, a wise person will hardly fall to Investment platform with unrealistic returns in a particular timeframe unless the greedy ones. And that aside, there are different important criteria to put into serious consideration in choosing an investment platform:

• Regional restrictions if there is such
  • Investment plans
  • Liquidity

In no particular order, but most importantly DYOR (Do Your Own Research). 

most people on here tend to forget that reputation of any exchange or any investment platform plays a big role in its success,  but it seems like people just chase the bogus claims and dreams sold by fake exchanges...just keep in mind if its too good to be true then its fake.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

most people on here tend to forget that reputation of any exchange or any investment platform plays a big role in its success,  but it seems like people just chase the bogus claims and dreams sold by fake exchanges...just keep in mind if its too good to be true then its fake.

It is alarming I must say. But all in all, greed plays the huge role in this. Crypto is beyond too good to be true and get rich quick offers. I hate to say it but I feel less pity for people who lost funds to such offers. It isn't a new trend, it will continue with time and I won't be amazed.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This information is of quality and benefit for the new and those who are not so new too, because they can also be seduced by these offers. We must all be very aware in which platform we invest.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:18 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it their are many peoples how invest and looses their money their are many sites that clam to double you investment in short period of time so be careful for those sites .

Good night friends. That's right, do your research and read a lot, before investing in a platform that offers high returns.

Thank you for this valuable information. I am new in this field, and your topic has been very useful to me because I am a beginner

• +1 1

You should first search for your platform on coinmarketcap, visit their community sites in order to get a big picture of it, then take a look at their charts and decide which investment you want to buy next from the platform that is trusted to you.