Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Well, there are mainly investing sites which are scammed. Mostly new persons which are started online working are trusted on those sites and lose their money. Choosing legit site is very important. So for investing, choose crypto trading or blockchain project. These all are safe and legit. You cant lose you money in these projects. Crypto world is like the life changer for all people... 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Yes exactly I agree with you , mate. Actually they already know the weakness of people. The weakness is Greediness. And people always want to earn some instant money always in the real time. This is why they fall into trap. And as according you said , some exchanges have very good option provided for us. Like yobit. A beginner can start from yobit and earn some genuine profit. Time by time yobit also distributs some good tokens like yo dollars , dice etc etc . A beginner also earn profit by using robo Trade in yobit. So many more facilities are provided by yobit.  The only thing matter a lot is Wise decision.  This is how we can do safe journey in cryptocurrency world.

• +3 1

As you said it is very important to know which platform to invest in. Many fraudulent steps are made to make money and beginners can easily fall into the traps of these fraudulent ways. So it is important to know which ones are fake and which are legit.

• +1 1

i'm lost some money in one of those sites investment, i'm invested with small amount and when i made my withdraw order i found it pending, than i know that my money is lost, thank's god because it's small amount, you are right about the investment in trusted sites like yobit, we should be choose the good and trust site for investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

But why you tell us to invest in stable coins here, the post make sense because we have to make research before investing to protect from the scammers and you tell us to invest in stable coins, sorry for asking this but stable coins price is not move it is always the same.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, benalmoh88 said:

i'm lost some money in one of those sites investment, i'm invested with small amount and when i made my withdraw order i found it pending, than i know that my money is lost, thank's god because it's small amount, you are right about the investment in trusted sites like yobit, we should be choose the good and trust site for investment.

Exactly yobit is one of the best and trusted exchange sites, very reliable, simple, faster in terms of making transactions and transparent. You can even try it by using the yobit investbox for investment making, directly with your talk coin and be earning interest.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Exactly yobit is one of the best and trusted exchange sites, very reliable, simple, faster in terms of making transactions and transparent. You can even try it by using the yobit investbox for investment making, directly with your talk coin and be earning interest.

@Guru2050 yobit crypto currency exchange site is not enough good as you mean becuase you know recently yobit  set up virtual mining and where you will be paid minex token that value is around 0.20 usd but unfortunately minex is a  inactive project, where has the chance to get scam... So we cant believe yobit as a best exchange site... Its true that for cryptotalk campaign its enough good but for another thing i dont suggest yobit... Hope you understand                    

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, don't be tempted by high returns without knowing the reputation of the investment platform. Choose a well-known exchange platform like yobit or binance, you can buy potential coins there and then you can invest or trade on those exchanges.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I really don't know where to invest because I haven't invested anywhere yet but I am now thinking to invest some sort of amout and I am searching for guidance in this field.

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So we cant believe yobit as a best exchange site... Its true that for cryptotalk campaign its enough good but for another thing i dont suggest yobit... Hope you understand                    

This is contrary to my view@Dorjoy12 I still stand firmly on my assertion made earlier " Yobit is one of the best exchanger". The features I evaluate yobit base on just like mentioned above does not include, the recent virtual mining. And because of inclusion of this single feature of virtual mining, can not void the rest features and begins to see yobit as not the best.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yes,one have to be extremely careful before investing on an exchanger because a lot of exchanger are out there created by scammers to steal people funds after some period of activity. One can confirm the site from scamadviser.com

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Obviously you have to choose well, carefully the platforms on which to invest if you have decided to do so, I would avoid those defined hype and those that offer advantageous interests up to the improbable, then before investing I would read the review / evaluation of the site on trust pilot, I would give a look at the defi sites for what concerns crypto investments

• +2 2

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

This is contrary to my view@Dorjoy12 I still stand firmly on my assertion made earlier " Yobit is one of the best exchanger". The features I evaluate yobit base on just like mentioned above does not include, the recent virtual mining. And because of inclusion of this single feature of virtual mining, can not void the rest features and begins to see yobit as not the best.

@Guru2050 if you look the yobit exchange site listed coin then you can see most of the coin they made by their self and also those coin is shit coin that has no value.. While look to another exchange, there you only able to see popular coin Which has high demand.. By the way, also there has many reason why yobit look like scam for me.. But i also like yobit        

• +3 1

This is the most important thing before investing as you need to look for the plans and all the terms and conditions before investing. You should have the basic knowledge of on what you are investing.

Many of us are loosing money when investing on fruadelest platform. This is very helpful to know which platform you choose for investment. If u have lot of cryptocurrencies, will be good on you invest on yobit investbox, or other safe and securely wallets. 

• +2 3

thank you for the advice. Post like this is what makes crypto talk the best place to learn about investing in cryptocurrencies .As a beginner ,like you said we should be careful while investing.

It is very important to know which platform to invest money so that we can earn profit and dodge all scams and money luring scemes. Instead of going with gut feeling research is the best way to reduce and minimize the loss

• +1 1

Yes first of all you have to choose a specific website for investment if you get a great site so that will help you for better income otherwise you will loss your money because nowadays there are a lot bad site which take your money away from you..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is true my friend. We must be careful and check the trading platforms before placing our money. This is due to the presence of fraudulent platforms

For me, the best platform for trading and investing is Yobit

You can trade and invest easily and safely, and you can end your investment and withdraw your money at any time you want

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 if you look the yobit exchange site listed coin then you can see most of the coin they made by their self and also those coin is shit coin that has no value.. While look to another exchange, there you only able to see popular coin Which has high demand.. By the way, also there has many reason why yobit look like scam for me.. But i also like yobit        

I'm sorry @Dorjoy12 this is not similar to what I know of yobit exchange for.

I agree with the fact that some of the yobit coins has no value. 

But can you mentioned some popular, valuable coins that are top at Crypto market, and they're not listed in Yobit exchange???

And in addition, what are your reasons for suspecting yobit exchanger as a scammers??

• +1 1

There are lots of fraudulent and websites that engages in lots of unfair investment practices. It's advisable that the the users take informed choices when it comes to investment. A good example for a good investment platform is cryptotalk.

10 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I'm sorry @Dorjoy12 this is not similar to what I know of yobit exchange for.

I agree with the fact that some of the yobit coins has no value. 

But can you mentioned some popular, valuable coins that are top at Crypto market, and they're not listed in Yobit exchange???

And in addition, what are your reasons for suspecting yobit exchanger as a scammers??

@Guru2050 you can take a lil bit research about it my friend in online.. Okay let me give you a news like where you can find out scam history of yobit.. I think its a way to be careful about yobit Coin.. So please read this article and the comment too. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/akz09m/be_careful_with_yobit_it_is_a_scam/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

• +4 1

You emphasized three things in your post and all three are very important in their place. Many people fall victim to scams and lose their and I agree with you that we must invest in stable coin.

• +2 1

On 9/21/2020 at 1:57 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 you can take a lil bit research about it my friend in online.. Okay let me give you a news like where you can find out scam history of yobit.. I think its a way to be careful about yobit Coin.. So please read this article and the comment too. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/akz09m/be_careful_with_yobit_it_is_a_scam/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

First and famous, I will like to start by commending your efforts for taken your precious time to search for smart, strong and explicit evidence or reference like this one. You really tried @Dorjoy12.

But this single evidence is not good enough to stand upon firmly as your prevailing reason for your allegations against yobit exchanger.

To me it's what I best describe as, lacking regularities. Not because I'm supporting yobit blindly but with practical experiences and understandings I have in Crypto world while using various popular exchange sites. 

Considering experience if you begins to compare and contrast you will agree it's one of the best.

You & I know and believe yobit exchanger provide enabling environment for fast and easy trading face and with it's exceptional features like yobit investbox and others which we are immensely benefitting from and till date your earnings are still safe.

Look you have to know there are some individuals who tried to show they are smart enough, so they can manipulate and over do. Please be careful with such allegations, I just don't want to say they are baseless, but actually they are irregular.

https://www.fxempire.com/crypto/exchange/yobitnet/review

I think before investing in any platform, we should try and consult ideas from those that are into the cryptocurrency world that we trust, their are scammers everywhere ,those are the once that can help you