Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Thanks for your concern, there are many fake investment websites in this crypto world so we should always be careful. Always do research first before trying a not popular platform.

This is part of my careful designed plan that I joined the world of crypto currencies to achieve, trading and making investment, no doubts there are  reliable, transparent and genuine exchange sites to put your money good example is yobit exchanger, binnace and kucoin and several others

Yes, many platforms have recently appeared that show advertisements about family profits. If you send your money and trade in it, in a simple way, when you see these advertisements for unreasonable profits, I know that it is SCAM, and the reliable platforms you mentioned in your topic are the best options and their security.

• +1 1

On 7/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, Honny143 said:

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest  funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange.

Much better to know their site first before we invest money in their site to avoid losing what we have just in case they doing scam. Make sure you ask dome feedback from some people to know the legitimacy of the site. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
Misspelled

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Because nowadays there's a lot of scam sites out there so that be careful on investing to a site if you don't know it really well. Specially investing to crypto sites make sure that it is legit,trusted and known by many people.

In fact, many of the new systems offer such high profit rates, and therefore such rates will be questionable for us as traders or interested in regaining interest in exchange for seizing capital For safety and precaution and not to make mistakes, we have to compare these ratios with the best international platforms such as Yobit, Binance, phimex, Bitmex and others

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:37 PM, Ahmad ah said:

There are a lot of sites that promise investors great profits and steal
It is preferable to choose a reliable platform to invest in in order to avoid loss

Exactly. We should be aware from this kind of sites and be vigilant. A proper research from the website before engaging to the site is enough for you to not get hacked or scammed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post is definetely helps for new members in this forum. many beginners are losed their money with untrusted sites, because now a days most of the fradulant sites are created.so i request all are clearly search and know about the platform which you want to invest .

• +1 2

On 7/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Yes you are right that most investment site now a days fake and also they offer me about doubled  my   invest within one days but i understand enough this kind of site is fully fake.. But most noob member now a days easily believe this kind of site and lose their Money then blame the crypro world though It's their mistake..            

With the introduction of crypto there is a lot of scam sites that are out there that claim high investment rates when this is not true. Typically these sites work with a ponzi scheme and pay out the first few users and then keep the rest for themselves and close the website. As a result in order to avoid being scammed by these investments you should always do the appropriate research before making a decision and never invest more than you are willing to lose. Greed is what drives us to try these sites out, so try not to be greedy and be grateful for what you have. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

When you lose it really hurts because no one will be there to help you with some percentage of what you invested on the fake sites, so my friends we should always make sure we seek help from expert when we don't know the legitimately of a specific project so that they can guide us and if you have ideas make sure you do good research before joining because many projects of today are scam which make many people lose there funds. Be wise and stay vigilant because scammers don't have marks on there face.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Scammers are very dangerous that is why everyone should be careful about any investment site that claim to give you double of what you invest within 24 hours or within short period of time .invest in a trusted site that are well known.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

A great post @lharost bro.many of the newbies like us who only want to get many in any way would have invested in any website that seems to be attractive and would have lost all the money but thanks to you we are now on our guard and invest in only the exchanges that are popular and legit like Yobit , as you have mentioned.Have a good day bro.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Scammers have created the fake platforms and promoting them by promising to provide a high returns. Common symptoms of scamming sites are, you need to deposit the amount first to expect the returns, you can not withdraw your funds once that deposited on the platform, poor customer care services etc.  

• +1 3
  • +3 1

It is better to stay away from new platforms and invest in platforms that have years in the field because they have the confidence of investors and traders already and there is no risk.

• +1 1

There are websites that offer returns that can be said they are extreme. We must be caution when see these and better to trust experienced with years exchanges and platfrorms as there is high risk in a new one that we do not know much about it.

Yes, you should not believe all these tricks, lies and platforms that promise you to profit in large quantities in a short period, as they are largely a trap

Life is great and enjoy it

On 7/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, lharost said:

Thank you for warning us beginner about this important danger that we may find in our way. I have read some of these and I was wondering if they actually give this high of returns to their member but I did not try as the fees alone using ethereum were going to cost me a lot. Someone referred me one of these called forsage and I was thinking it may be a scam. It seems that now with your post it may be one and I will look more about these types of scamming.

• +2 1

Yes there are a lot of scams and an interest of 10% is very high to be considered real but scammers may know that and make it lower and for some 1% is also a lot and we have to be very careful with all these. I have seen some defi and staking giving high returns too and we must be very careful with all these scams and not invest unless we are sure about them.

• +2 1

You given very good pointers and as you said we better use known exchanges as binance and coinbase but I will also say that yobit is also one good platform we can safe invest and buy cryptocurrencies or use their other earn options they offer as staking in the investbox.

• +1 2

There are many ponzi scheme investment websites in crypto currency especially for bitcoin with fake certificate of incorporation and good investment plans just to lure investors,I remember failing in many several times and I have come to a conclusion that the best thing to do is staying away from them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Be careful of ponzi and scams there are plenty and you lose all your money. They don't ask for just ten dollars but for thousands and if you are inexperienced it is easy to lure you in betting on greed and the promise of high returns. The best thing to do is go the normal way and invest in cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest we have.

• +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 3:27 PM, Magnom said:

Many newbies everyday lose their money because they are investing their money with untrusted  platforms ! 

As we know we are lucky to have Yobit investbox ! Because first it's trusted , secondly they are giving us good profits ! , Thirdly you can cancel the investing process at anytime you want and you will take ( your capital + your profits ) 

Most of new members trust in any schemes and invest, like ponzi schemes where these schemes offers if we invest funds then few months later our investment double, new members easily trust and invest, and so many platform's offers stake our coins and daily earn high percentage of profit, but in reality those platform's try attract users and steal Money, so investment before research the platform's details its very important.

• +1 1

Every day some spammers send me messages that contain links to several investment platforms, but I do not invest in any of them because they are not reliable and I only invest in yobit.

• +1 1

Most of us today end up losing our money to scammers due to lack of knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency world but the main reason we mostly lose is as a result of not making good research about a specific site or coins before investing and for that many have lose huge amount of money to scammers which is why i am now advising us to always make sure we do research or seek expert help before investing on any site to avoid losing funds.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day