Be careful which platform you choose for investment - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Many newbies everyday lose their money because they are investing their money with untrusted  platforms ! 

As we know we are lucky to have Yobit investbox ! Because first it's trusted , secondly they are giving us good profits ! , Thirdly you can cancel the investing process at anytime you want and you will take ( your capital + your profits ) 

There are a large number of platforms and websites but most of them are unreliable and should not be worked on so that we do not lose our money in them and instead we must always search for the best platforms and sites and follow the platforms that are very popular and in a good arrangement globally and tested by people we trust then we can use it easily

This type fraudulent website's are exchange gives big return back offer's, that's the reason so many members especially new members falls their traps and invest  funds, when time period ends and return back times comes then this platform do scam, then this platform users realizes  they loss their funds, so don't believe in eye catching offers only invest in trusted platform's like our yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 10
  • +5 3

This is completely true, unfortunately there are a lot of fake investment sites in the internet so you should not invest in these sites in order not to lose your money, I advise you to invest in Yobit It is very safe and you can cancel your investment at any time

• +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 5

Now I have gathered for myself a portfolio of news at 1% per day, a quite normal interest rate, plus there are a lot of such projects now.

• -5 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right about this mate. Always be careful in investing because there are so many scammers who offering you good offer that's very hard to decline. They are using so much good words to get you. This kind of platform are more likely to scam you. So be vigilant all the time in investing your money. Always research and be careful.

• +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

You are right friend, we have to be very careful when we need to invest our money in any site. There are many sites which are legit but its hard to find them! Its better to use known sites as you said than be attracted with fake offers of 10% daily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@lharost that is 💯 true my friend there are many companies or projects that make such advertisement.they will tell you that when you invest 1eth you can get double of it immediately. Not knowing that it was scam.

There are many scammers and they can steal for us if we will not be careful to choose a good place to invest our money. Yobit is a good exchange because they offer many ways for us to invest and and earn good profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 4

As a beginner like you my friend I think sometimes that I will go to investment when i earn my first earnings here but I don't know what are things happen there and I can assure one thing that in investment there is a lot of scammer so before we invest newbies we must learn first how things are going don't be so greed with increasing our money because it will loss if we become not careful.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Yes I agree with you friend more and more investing plans and scheme are in the market but I think most of them are scam and they are fraudulent sites. You should be careful while investing otherwise you won't get pay back. So, always read their reviews and invest.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Bitconnect had like 1% daily and they demanded the funds to be locked for one year if I'm correct. Not being able to withdraw is a red flag. With yobit you are allowed to withdraw your investment from investbox any time you want to. There is no restriction. Yobit has real opportunities instead of these fake platforms.

• +5 1

Not only for investment but for trading also, I do not invest than hodl, I do that on wallets, and noncustodial to be precise and also hardware wallet. But for trading, I use exchanges like yobit. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, Goldenix said:

Now I have gathered for myself a portfolio of news at 1% per day, a quite normal interest rate, plus there are a lot of such projects now.

Be careful of such sites, it is very risky to invest on sites that promise 1% daily profit, there could be ways you will lose over 80% or 100% of the capital you started with it. Like me, I have not been scammed before because I am so careful of such things like this. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 7/6/2020 at 7:37 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are a large number of platforms and websites but most of them are unreliable and should not be worked on so that we do not lose our money in them and instead we must always search for the best platforms and sites and follow the platforms that are very popular and in a good arrangement globally and tested by people we trust then we can use it easily

Pay attention to some sites and do some research first before you proceed so you can avoid falling in their scam. 

When you work in some sites make sure they are legit so you can avoid wasting your time and effort. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

Be careful of such sites, it is very risky to invest on sites that promise 1% daily profit, there could be ways you will lose over 80% or 100% of the capital you started with it. Like me, I have not been scammed before because I am so careful of such things like this. 

I agree with you. in this moment i like the 0.1% daily ETH on yobit. Its a strong currency and it gives you a lil bit more then 3% a month.

with other currency that promise big daily profit, the coin can devalue a lot . you got more coins but they value much less than the initial capital.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeah, I want to share some views of mine how to choose a platform wisely. First of all, the platform should be genuine,  it should be listed as well. You can check reviews too. Then check the fees for trading, withdrawal and all. Also compare different platforms for a particular asset at one time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of sites that promise investors great profits and steal
It is preferable to choose a reliable platform to invest in in order to avoid loss

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Everyone should be careful in dealing with this, specifically associating yourself with stocks, investing and trading especially if you don't have sufficient knowledge about it. Beginners are more likely to be susceptible with scamming platforms, in my opinion you should be keen and be wise during this time because like what you've said that there are new platfirms that were created with this kind of intention. We should be observant and do some researching first if that certain platform is truly reliable or not. I suggest that we should invest on platforms that are trusted by our seniors since it is more likely to trusted and the most reliable one. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 7/7/2020 at 6:05 AM, BTC Future said:

Bitconnect had like 1% daily and they demanded the funds to be locked for one year if I'm correct. Not being able to withdraw is a red flag. With yobit you are allowed to withdraw your investment from investbox any time you want to. There is no restriction. Yobit has real opportunities instead of these fake platforms.

Having requirements like that should make it easier for investors to recognize scams, that was just  a classic ponzi scheme and unfortunately a big number of people fell for it, the only ones that actually made money from them was their early investors that pull their money out out of them before exit scam.

People should learn to use their sense of reasoning more often in these situations and think about how a platfrom or a website or whatever can give them that much return and still manage to make profit and keep going.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, investing in cryptocurrencies has risks that these currencies lose their value during the period of their investment.
I personally prefer trading in cryptocurrencies more than investing because I believe that trading in cryptocurrencies can double your balance more quickly if you have experience trading.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:57 PM, Magnom said:

Many newbies everyday lose their money because they are investing their money with untrusted  platforms ! 

As we know we are lucky to have Yobit investbox ! Because first it's trusted , secondly they are giving us good profits ! , Thirdly you can cancel the investing process at anytime you want and you will take ( your capital + your profits ) 

Yes you are right about it their are many peoples how invest and looses their money their are many sites that clam to double you investment in short period of time so be careful for those sites .

This is very important to know wich platform you choose for investment. There are many fake sites online. In my opinion, yobit is one of the best investment sites online. Many people I know have benefited from investing in Pete's investment box.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Before I started I asked all the friends all advised me of the Yobit platform

Everyone trusts her so I am comfortable

As for the investment, you can stop the process at any time to take your money and profits