Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

This is very important to know wich platform you choose for investment. There are many fake sites online. In my opinion youbit is one of the best investment site online.i suggest that we should invest on platforms that are trusted by our seniour since it is more likely to trusted and most reliable one        

I must be careful about the platform I choose to invest in. I have to verify and select the site.If you are trustworthy then you can invest anything in this site. You will have confidence in it.

You are completely investigated. We must beware of fraudulent and untrustworthy websites. In order not to lose our money, we must carefully read many online platforms in order to invest our money.

That's right there are a number of platforms  that aren't legit and investing in such platforms could lead to a total lost of our money.

Let make inquiries and choose good platform to make investment in.

This is completely  true, there are a lot of fake investment  sites  in the  internet so you should not invest in  these  sites.yobit  is very safe because they offer many ways for us to invest and earn good profit. 

This can be totally genuine, shockingly there are a parcel of fake speculation locales within the web so you ought to not contribute in these destinations in arrange not to lose your cash, I advise you to contribute in Yobit It is exceptionally secure and you'll cancel your venture at any time

Everyone have to be very serious about invest.because now a days there are many many fake people in online business world.it is like a trap.if you by anh chance fall in it than you will be the failur.so every one have to be careful.   

I think that most of the platforms with a large number of traders and investors are reliable platforms. However, you should generally be wary of some scam currencies, even on some reliable platforms there are scam currencies that you should pay attention to. Also, as you mentioned, profit rates are very important, so reasonable rates such as 5% each month should be a reasonable percentage in my opinion.

• +2 1

There are many fake and internet sites that conduct plenty of unsportsmanlike investing processes. It's sensible that fact the general the customers remove personal decisions by way of the pellicle. a wide model for a tight leverage stairhead is often crypto talk.

This is a very important point to always considered in terms of investing and that is why a lot of personal research is required before you start investing. The act of been watchful is a thing of been patient enough so that your emotions can not control your actions. 

Unfortunately, there are many fake investment sites online, so you should not invest in these sites so that you can not lose money, I recommend investing in Yobit will be very safe and you can cancel your investments at any time.

Dear friend, you are right that you will think a hundred times before investing. It is like a company. Nowadays, there are many websites where people are asked to invite and people think without thinking.  Do and say all your money but on the contrary there is nothing like this in the site here you get everything you have on your hard work

Before investing, get to know about the platform. Read the rules and regulations before investment. Try to understand the risk of investment and get the advice from seniors. In cryptotalk we get the rules at the about forum section.

This is vital to know wich stage you decide for speculation. There are many phony locales on the web. As I would see it, yobit is outstanding amongst other speculation locales on the web. Numerous individuals I know have profited by putting resources into Pete's speculation box.

That's right.Many newbies start investing when then see good profit return without proper information about site.It is common listening to these type of people in our neighbourhood.Many sites are not trusted.They gain investments from people and after a short period they lay off from their working.In this way many people face losses.

So my suggestion is avoid making investments in hury!

Thank you, my friend, for this important information. We must be patient, work hard and learn before starting to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and the platforms must be 100 percent reliable

Thank you very much for your information, I always invest my crypto on famous legit exchanger and sites. In my opinion, Binance is the best platform for investing crypto currency and earn good amount of profit. You can also invest on yobit investbox, it gives you more profit in short time. I always try to maintain your advice on crypto investment. 

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

@lharostWe should be mindful while picking the pages that we will work or contribute since over 70% are deceitful, for that we should examine their cause and their standing among individuals who are as of now working the page so we can perceive how dependable it is . Good wishes

This is helpful for everyone please check thoroughly while you are going to invest your coins in any platform. Selection of the network or channel which you are choosing is greatly dependent of your earning potential. 

• +1 1

Dear! These instructionare very useful for beginners. I am strongly agree with you and really appreciate your content. From your content alot of beginners can get information about investment.There are many sites that are fake. But cryptotalk is the best site for investment.

Yes, you are right. If we invest in any platform, especially if we invest, then we must know well about that platform. Which platform we are working on is paid.Whether it is an ATM scam or whether it will make a payment, you need to know everything beforehand. You can also find out the statistics by searching on Google and you can take these from other friends.  Ask friends who are good traders and you can get information from them otherwise you will lose your money if you never do this job.

With the advancement of the digital technology and mobile Internet there are many chances or many platform for investment. But you have to take care about that lots of fraud around. 

Hello, I hope you are well, it is important to take into account the platform that we will choose to invest as there are many pages that are scams, I have met yobit and I have really been delighted with the security of this platform, I also liked a wallet called TrustWallet.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

YesYes my dear friend there are many investment sites but some of them are legit. They provide there users less but they are not scam. On the other hand the scammers will promise you of big amount in less time and they will show you fake news and advertisements but they will loot you. So we should be careful of that kind of websites. ❤